+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
I just got PPR!

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Don't worry June19ers... it's only a matter of time... absolutely no reason to be sad!
I did speak to a CIC agent last Friday and she said it's a good sign that your app is in Ottawa VO.

If you see, the ITAs in March were the highest ever and that traffic is a bottleneck. Compared to previous months our batch will take longer to process. Also most of the Jan19ers are generally smarter that the others in this group (case in point Asivad [the smartest?], YamPower, Hopefulguy, Anuj...) and these are last people on earth who will make silly errors. In fact being a part of this batch gives me comfort and security that my app of all apps is the safest.
lol "smarter than others", that makes me feel........ less smart :p :p

but somehow, I agree with ullu_ka_pattha, these guys "are last people on earth who will make silly errors".

I would even go ahead and say that your applications are probably approved already, and they are just holding back the number of PPR's they issue.
Mine was showing as approved (to the CIC phone agent) on June 26. I only got the PPR on July 23. Go figure why it took so long to CIC to send me the PPR. The only logical explanation I can think of is that they are holding back on the number of PPRs.

Although I have received my so wanted PPR, I'm still anxious and looking forward to seeing you guys getting yours too.
We all deserve to wake up (or go to bed, depending on your time zone) with good news. And they are soon to come ;D

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
shirebikes said:
I just got PPR!
*squeals* I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Your gamble is paying off! Are you going to buy your ticket before you get back the passport? LOLOL!

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
YamPower said:
*squeals* I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Your gamble is paying off! Are you going to buy your ticket before you get back the passport? LOLOL!
No... but thats more because i'm not sure exactly when i want to go yet!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting1980 said:
Hi,

How do you find out on the CIC site the exact dates that each section was updated in status.
The only way is to obsessively login everyday and track the changes as they happen! ;D

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
Hi people,

I am new here.

I have a question for those who received PPR. How do you receive it? Does it come as an update on your online profile or do you receive a notification by email?

I submitted my application on April 20, Meds passed, BG check in progress. No other updates yet. I am getting a bit worried.... since I have to apply for BOWP before August 18, but have not received 2nd AOR yet :eek:.

Is anyone in the same situation like myself?

thanks guys

phrixus

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys,
Just got a question, I got an email from CIC as below, is that the final step of PR?
Than you if anybody can answer my question :)

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within [30] days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phrixus said:
Hey guys,
Just got a question, I got an email from CIC as below, is that the final step of PR?
Than you if anybody can answer my question :)

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within [30] days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.
Yes this seems like your passport request.

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phrixus said:
Thanks flavdcosta
So that's just passport request? It's not PPR yet?
It should be the same, what is the content of the letter? Are they asking you to send your passport or passport copies (if you are from a visa exempt country)

phrixus

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
flavdcosta said:
It should be the same, what is the content of the letter? Are they asking you to send your passport or passport copies (if you are from a visa exempt country)
Yes, I am from visa exempt country. But still they request my original copy of passport :(

Dear PHRIXUS,

STEP 1: CHANGES IN YOUR APPLICATION
Has your family composition or personal circumstances changed? Changes include:

 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation or death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
If any of these conditions apply, you are required to inform our office immediately. If available, please include in your email the evidence that supports the change and send it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You must provide us with passports for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.
Please note that Confirmations of Permanent Residence and visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

STEP 2: PASSPORTS

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS FROM CANADA OR THE US
If you or any of your accompanying family members are outside Canada or the United States, please disregard the following instructions and contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to issue the documents at a local visa office.
1. Gather the following documents:
 Passport(s)
 One copy of this letter
 One self-addressed envelope* with your complete mailing address for us to return your
passport(s) and Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence
 One envelope* addressed to our office to send your package
*Please refer to the instructions in the table below.
Incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Our office accepts no
responsibility for documents lost in the mail.