+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

kkhan16

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
If GCMS notes has review required because job letters didn’t specifically state full time employment but the place of employment is currently shut down due to covid19, how else can I prove full time employment ?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Gcms Notes free for EVERYONE starting July 14, 2022

The right to be given access to personal information under subsection 12(1) of the Privacy Act is extended to include all individuals outside Canada to whom that right has not been extended previously.

The Extension Order will allow foreign nationals, regardless of their location, to request access to their personal information held by federal government institutions.

Foreign nationals abroad will also be able to exercise the rights under subsection 12(2) of the Privacy Act, such as the right to request correction of their personal information where it is believed there is an error or omission in the information, as these rights flow from the right of access. Foreign nationals abroad will also benefit from having the right to engage the Privacy Commissioner of Canada with respect to the exercise of their right of access and any of the rights under subsection 12(2).

Extending universal access to personal information holdings brings Canada's privacy regime closer in line with major trading partners, such as the European Union and the United Kingdom. This alignment will facilitate the exchange of personal information between Canadian-based firms and firms based in those regions.

D

Deleted member 994371

Gcms Notes free for EVERYONE starting July 14, 2022

The right to be given access to personal information under subsection 12(1) of the Privacy Act is extended to include all individuals outside Canada to whom that right has not been extended previously.

The Extension Order will allow foreign nationals, regardless of their location, to request access to their personal information held by federal government institutions.

Foreign nationals abroad will also be able to exercise the rights under subsection 12(2) of the Privacy Act, such as the right to request correction of their personal information where it is believed there is an error or omission in the information, as these rights flow from the right of access. Foreign nationals abroad will also benefit from having the right to engage the Privacy Commissioner of Canada with respect to the exercise of their right of access and any of the rights under subsection 12(2).

Extending universal access to personal information holdings brings Canada's privacy regime closer in line with major trading partners, such as the European Union and the United Kingdom. This alignment will facilitate the exchange of personal information between Canadian-based firms and firms based in those regions.

"This Order comes into force on the first anniversary of the day on which it is made."

Does this mean this order will come into force from next year?

Pupq

Aug 1, 2021
@caipsnotes
Hi, your advise is needed pls,
my application is in progress( security not started - is the status)
Now, I resigned from my work in June... I’m out of job for now, should I inform IRCC? What are the implications?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@caipsnotes
Hi, your advise is needed pls,
my application is in progress( security not started - is the status)
Now, I resigned from my work in June... I’m out of job for now, should I inform IRCC? What are the implications?
The application is locked on the day you submit it. Any changes post-submission have no impact on your application.

However, if you claimed points for the employment you resigned from, you should inform IRCC so that they are aware in case they want to verify. It will have no impact and you do not need to send any documents either, just a web form.

Pupq

Aug 1, 2021
The application is locked on the day you submit it. Any changes post-submission have no impact on your application.

However, if you claimed points for the employment you resigned from, you should inform IRCC so that they are aware in case they want to verify. It will have no impact and you do not need to send any documents either, just a web form.
Thank you for your time... I will inform them right away

Reactions: legalfalcon