caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes How can I escalate this issue with IRCC. Please guide me.
A few ways

One can contact IRCC ATIP general inbox and they can give an update e.g.

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.
The following responses correspond to the numbers provided in your previous email.

• We apologize for the delay in receiving your requested information. Your request has been reviewed and the records will be released to you shortly.
  • According to our records, your request was completed on xxxx. The response has been emailed to you the same day.
  • etc.. etc..

Or one can reach out to the non-clerical staff who can be more helpful in some situations, e.g.

Please see below client inquiry regarding status. File is in approval stages.
Senior ATIP Administrator

Reactions: SijuJoseph

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
https://postimg.cc/gallery/66xHDLR

@caipsnotes please tell me with what picture should i go with to releive myself and since my profile was updated on 24 nov only and i got notes in march when should i order other set of notes if there is no update on my application,
Hi, not clear what you mean by which picture to go with. There are delays all around and requesting another set of Gcms Notes is not going to do any good. It seems you have a recommended pass and if you want another set of Gcms Notes suggest waiting a few months

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @caipsnotes
Just received my notes

Good Day

I received my GCMS notes and there is a review required under work experience. It says FSW work experience, Foreign Work experience 3+ years 1 year.
However at the time of AOR, I had 2 years experience in my NOC 6235 Financial sales representatives. 1 year 5 months as a debt collector and 7 months as a financing officer. Both positions with the same institution and both noted as meeting the selected NOC in the gcms notes.
I have other work experience in different fields, 1.5 years as a Teacher’s Assistant, 6 months as a Marketing Assistant and 5 months as an Executive Assistant.
In total, more than 3 years.
Can you advise why this would need a review required status?
At the first stage of Eligibility Review if there are concerns with a document or the case analyst or the program assistant wants the officer to have a careful review into a specific document then they will it flag it with the message "Review Required".

Some of the common reasons for Review Required are related to:
  • Proof of funds (POF)
  • Reference letter
  • Work experience
  • Employment verification
  • If you answered yes to any Statutory (Stat) Questions
Receiving an RR is not a negative in itself.

Reactions: kkhan16

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi, not clear what you mean by which picture to go with. There are delays all around and requesting another set of Gcms Notes is not going to do any good. It seems you have a recommended pass and if you want another set of Gcms Notes suggest waiting a few months
Thanks, its just in one picture i dont know why its mentioned status"rejected" whereas in nots by agent it seems that they accepted my work experience which means it may be a technical glitch?

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Hi, I received my gcms notes today and under Assessments it says for Eligibility: Recommended Interview. Please any idea what it might be? I added my newborn last year November.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I received my gcms notes today and under Assessments it says for Eligibility: Recommended Interview. Please any idea what it might be? I added my newborn last year November.
Recommend interview is exactly what is mean, i.e. calling you for an unperson interview before making a decision on your application. In most cases the interviews are called at random for program integrity checks and are a quick few questions about your job and declared details in your application. You will be asked to carry all documents with you, and due to COVID the interview could also be over the phone.

No need to be concerned, many applicants have written about their experiences on the forum, just search for it.

Also see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/interview/applicant/conducting-interviews.html

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Recommend interview is exactly what is mean, i.e. calling you for an unperson interview before making a decision on your application. In most cases the interviews are called at random for program integrity checks and are a quick few questions about your job and declared details in your application. You will be asked to carry all documents with you, and due to COVID the interview could also be over the phone.

No need to be concerned, many applicants have written about their experiences on the forum, just search for it.

Also see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/interview/applicant/conducting-interviews.html
Thank you very much. I was getting worried seeing as the notes look ok and satisfactory. Thanks.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks, its just in one picture i dont know why its mentioned status"rejected" whereas in nots by agent it seems that they accepted my work experience which means it may be a technical glitch?
Go with what's mentioned in the "Notes" section of the GCMS

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Reposting here for relevance to the group
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2020-aor-join-here.700416/post-9291317

is it possible CBSA note extension request can be as a result of ongoing security checks?
Hi. Not at all, the processing of the GCMS / CBSA / CSIS notes and the corresponding time extension if one is taken is not reflective of how the visa application is being processed.

Below are all false statements made here on the forum and elsewhere, pay no heed to these and more

For CBSA, if your security screening is in progress, or has been initiated, unless the GCMS notes can be captured and do not delay the working of the agency, they will seek an extension, and as as soon as it your notes can be released they will, but surely before the extension time frame expires.

Requesting your GCMS Notes may be beneficial and could help move your file forward. This is the case as an immigration officer has to review your file before releasing your GCMS Notes. Thus, the IRCC officer may use this opportunity to update documents received from other agencies.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The applicant will be contacted if an interview is required. Although interviews are most common for spousal sponsorship applications, IRCC may request an interview for any application. On MyCIC account for most applicants this will state "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes". Majority of the times when an applicant is called for an interview it's because the visa officer needs to verify some information from the applicant or it can be because the applicant has been randomly selected for a quality assurance review. In GCMS notes, the reason for the interview is not disclosed and is always redacted. Also in GCMS "Recommend Interview" (agent recommendation) and "Interview Required" (officer decision) are not the same. Also see Conducting interviews and this external link

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Finally I'm getting my notes which was generated on Feb-19 it appears. Interesting to see some details on Eligibility.

On page 2, it says Eligibility: Not Started, while on page 149 I found the following:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2021/01/11 06:15:35
Created By: CM
Updated Date: 2021/01/11 06:15:42
Updated By: CM
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 478 CRS SCORE: 1,042 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified---- LANGUAGES----------- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified---------- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website: foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided------- POLICE CERTIFICATE-------Primary Applicant United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT China police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ——AGE——Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

My case's AoR is Dec-2, 2020 with EE-PNP-O. On the notes it stated my file was transferred from CIO to HKVO due to "workload redistribution" on Jan-28. So my guess is some preliminary check was done at CIO already with above notes, while the rest will be verified at HKVO. Need some expert opinions on this! Thank you!