Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I received my GCMS today.
Info sharing is in progress - 3/5 NRT but one says 'Complete - not reviewed' and another says 'Ready to be assessed'.
Can anyone advise on what the next step is in my application? Will these need to be reviewed before criminality and security start? Nothing has happened in my application since December when eligibility was passed.
About NRT

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
Did you request from IRCC or CBSA, guessing IRCC?
IRCC... My security was not initiated as per the information from local MP. So thought requesting from IRCC. As per the reply got via him(local MP), a decision was made on eligibility in last May 26, but don't know the outcome whether it is passed or not.

Bica

Dec 29, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes

I have received my latest GCMS, review required was marked by Case Processing Agent but Ready to Finalize at the end as well. I have read your old post about RR that "the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer."

Appreciate to have your professional advice that whether my eligibility has been met but required officer to have a careful examination or it was a concern on my eligibility. Many Thanks.

My GCMS notes:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2020-10-22 | have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** ** Please Review Funds ***Please Review RE Lead statement and duties edoc XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: BC. - PNC#: BCSAXXXXXXX. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 899 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 899 Total CRS Points Assessed: 874 | have reviewed the following for CRS points: EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Bachelor's Degree, COMMUNICATION / Diploma/Certificate, COMPLETION ONE YEAR COLLEGE CERT IN FINANCIAL PLANNING R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Manager XXXXXX (NOC: 0124) for XXX Company R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# XXXXXXXXX Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC – REVIEW REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Manager XXXXXX (NOC: 0124) for XXX Company R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# XXXXXXXX Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC – REVIEW REQUIRED FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA: 68 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 53 05 - R83 Adaptability - Verified Spouse has language Proficiency PNP Triage: Refer to IR Family Composition

hundal jagbir

May 8, 2020
@legalfalcon
Please can you help me to order gcms from cbsa. What to fill in the box asking which department may hold your information? when I select cbsa, there are two option 1. case file, 2. i dont remember.what to select in this case?
or I should select ircc ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Please can you help me to order gcms from cbsa. What to fill in the box asking which department may hold your information? when I select cbsa, there are two option 1. case file, 2. i dont remember.what to select in this case?
or I should select ircc ?

You have to select "case files" and then enter the info you want to request.

Reactions: hundal jagbir

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@legalfalcon & @caipsnotes Please guide

I HAD RECEIVED THIS GCMS ON 20TH OF OCTOBER 2020 where there was review required for POF since I added some more funds adding my new born last year in June. . since then there has been no updates except my wife passed her medicals this january 27th 2021.

Now the proof of funds were being rebooked as an FD since 1 and half years for every quarter and it has matured.

is it okay if I renew the FD again after a month and Use the money for some business meanwhile ?

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime
Medical: Passed
Missrepresentation
Info sharing: Complete
Others Reqs:
Final:

Notes : 1
Created Date: 2020/07/14
Restricted : no
Label : General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text :Enquiry received via GCMS Report via Call centre. ** Review Required ** Proof of Funds provided.

Notes : 2
Created Date: 2020/07/03
Text :**NON ACCOMPANYING ** DATA ENTRY COMPLETED FOR ADDITION OF NEWBORN DOB ; 2020/03/22. FILE REFFERED TO OFFICER FOR REVIEW AND FURTHER PROCESSING

Notes : 6
Created Date: 2020/05/08
Label : EE ELIGIBILITY
Text :**OFFICER REVIEW** EE ELIGIBILITY : PASSED. BASED ON DOCUMETNS SUBMITED AND ASSESSMENT OF CASEPROCESSING AGENT , I AM REASONABLY SATISFIED THAT PA MET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF FSW PROGRAM REGULATIONS -R75/76. PA MEETS DEFINATION OF PROVINCIAL NOMINEE & SELECTION UNDER PN PROGRAM. PA APPEARS TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BECOME ECONOMICALLY ESTABLISHED IN THE NOMINATED PROVINCE. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS ELIGIBILITY UNDER EE-M1 PV2. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS 11.2 ASSESSMENTS

Last edited:

12315cm

Mar 15, 2021
@legalfalcon and all the experienced people here: plz help
I received my GCMS today but I found my work experience says as followed and i am so worried

CEC NOC0 and A duration: 23
CEC minimum duration: 23
FSW minimum duration: 4
FSW Points Grid duration:27
CRS Canadian work duration: 27

I am worried as 23 is less than two years which is what I got my points from and I am CEC.
May I also know how do they calculate this? is it based on my questionnaire and not from the letter of employment? i am asking because some of my experiences are from my part time study at university.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and all the experienced people here: plz help
I received my GCMS today but I found my work experience says as followed and i am so worried

CEC NOC0 and A duration: 23
CEC minimum duration: 23
FSW minimum duration: 4
FSW Points Grid duration:27
CRS Canadian work duration: 27

I am worried as 23 is less than two years which is what I got my points from and I am CEC.
May I also know how do they calculate this? is it based on my questionnaire and not from the letter of employment? i am asking because some of my experiences are from my part time study at university.

Full-time work
For CEC applications received on or after January 2, 2013

Pursuant to R73(1), “full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week, and pursuant to R73(2) “work” means an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned.

For CEC applications received before January 2, 2013

Pursuant to R87.1(3)(a), “full-time work” means at least 37.5 hours of work over a period of one week. Full-time equivalence, or 1,950 hours of paid employment over a period of at least 12 months will also be considered.

Calculating work experience for CEC

The full-time work experience requirement for applicants in the CEC may be met by the equivalent in part-time, paid work experience (e.g., more than one part-time job held simultaneously or one or more part-time jobs held over the equivalent of at least one year of full-time work).

Work experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full-time (or equivalent) paid work, for example:

• 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in one job, or a total of at least 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in more than one job) in one or more skilled occupations at:
    • Skill Type 0 (Managerial occupations);
    • Skill Level A (Professional occupations); or
    • Skill Level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the NOC.
  • Work experience must be acquired over a period of at least one year; work in excess of 30 hours/37.5 hours per week over a shorter period cannot compensate for any shorter overall period of experience.
For a student who had graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution, only work experience gained after graduation will count towards meeting the work experience requirement (e.g., post-graduate work permit).

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@legalfalcon & @caipsnotes Please guide

I HAD RECEIVED THIS GCMS ON 20TH OF OCTOBER 2020 where there was review required for POF since I added some more funds adding my new born last year in June. . since then there has been no updates except my wife passed her medicals this january 27th 2021.

Now the proof of funds were being rebooked as an FD since 1 and half years for every quarter and it has matured.

is it okay if I renew the FD again after a month and Use the money for some business meanwhile ?

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime
Medical: Passed
Missrepresentation
Info sharing: Complete
Others Reqs:
Final:

Notes : 1
Created Date: 2020/07/14
Text :Enquiry received via GCMS Report via Call centre. ** Review Required ** Proof of Funds provided.

Notes : 2
Created Date: 2020/07/03
Text :**NON ACCOMPANYING ** DATA ENTRY COMPLETED FOR ADDITION OF NEWBORN DOB ; 2020/03/22. FILE REFFERED TO OFFICER FOR REVIEW AND FURTHER PROCESSING

Notes : 6
Created Date: 2020/05/08
Label : EE ELIGIBILITY
Text :**OFFICER REVIEW** EE ELIGIBILITY : PASSED. BASED ON DOCUMETNS SUBMITED AND ASSESSMENT OF CASEPROCESSING AGENT , I AM REASONABLY SATISFIED THAT PA MET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF FSW PROGRAM REGULATIONS -R75/76. PA MEETS DEFINATION OF PROVINCIAL NOMINEE & SELECTION UNDER PN PROGRAM. PA APPEARS TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BECOME ECONOMICALLY ESTABLISHED IN THE NOMINATED PROVINCE. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS ELIGIBILITY UNDER EE-M1 PV2. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS 11.2 ASSESSMENTS
@legalfalcon sir could you please help .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.