+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
So in the new notes its blank beside eligibility ?
It say files transfer to etobicoke office due to eligibility. However when it was in Mississauga office an agent passed the PA eligibility. Then it got sent to etobicoke and the note the agent wrote disappear.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
It say files transfer to etobicoke office due to eligibility. However when it was in Mississauga office an agent passed the PA eligibility. Then it got sent to etobicoke and the note the agent wrote disappear.
Hmmm not sure why. Ask around on here what role the etobicoke office plays in the PR process

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
The officer wrote in the notes

PA eligibility decision: Passed

but the new gscm note i just recieved today, it no longer has the agent notes
How long have you been waited for that new gcms note?

I am still waiting the my note that is requested from September.

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
If you send a CSE and explain the issue, then it all depends on the discretion of the officer. In most cases they will understand and let the file proceed.
Hey legalfalcon,

Is it true that "Review required/eligibility not met has a NOC mismatch or job responsibilities issue... ??" CAN you please help me understand my notes........................................................

there are 3 parts in the notes section divided below at the bottom.
I have 2 questions.

1. what is the order.. I dont understand. (1. it says REVIEW REQUIRED job in 2018 2. its says refers to job duties verified 3. again says REVIEW REQUIRED for CEC work 6 months of 1 year)
2. Why in the first section they say only 411 verified out of 451 (they have not mentioned my IELTS score points and indian degree(ECA) points- all docs were attach... GCMS says R10 OK)

Eligibility : review required
Security:Not started
Criminatlity:passed
Medical - Passed - expired

MY AOR - 11 Jan 2019

In the notes section it says:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPC EDMONTON
date - 26 feb 2019
RECOMMENDATIOn : Review required MI3 Summary NOTES:
A11.2: review required R 87.1: CEC minimum requirements - review required ready to finalize RPRF : Complete
CRS - CRS score at invitation to apply 451 CRS points minimum score for round :449 CRS score at application : 451 / Verified CRS score : 411 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as married at ITS and APR PA gained points for 1 year canadoian work experience with CIBC PA gained points for canadian education NOTE : PA Pbtained diploma from ###

Integrated search - previous refusal *** W********8 W*********

Composition : married since 2013... Spouse not accompanying

EXPERIENCE : Edication credential - diploma. 2018-01 to 2018-07 - production application support (NOC 2282) at CIBC REVIEW REQUIRED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Employer's letter confirms fulltime employment - documented income provided: Paystubs from 2018 (edoc###) 2017-07 to 2017-12 Client technology Analyst (NOC 2282) - at CIBC - (edoc###) - web based serach confirms enployer information - letter dated ### apperas to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is conistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in declared NOC.

1-Letter confirms salary of #### - letter confirms fulltime employment - Documented income provided:pay stubs from 2018(edoc###) CEC work: 0 yrs and 6 months . CRS canadian work: 0 yrs and 6 months. CEC work:6 months of 1 year - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian work : 6 months of 1 year REVIEW REQUIRED

AFTER this there are notes from CIO saying R10 OK

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I am trying to draw comparisons between three GCMS notes.

On GCMS note A which is still pending approval, there is an entry under the notes section that says Fingerprints: best captured and photograph: best captured. I was able to get confirmation from CSIS that this person is undergoing security checks. The application is now 8 months post AOR

On GCMS note B: There is no entry in the notes section saying anything about fingerprints or photograph even though both applications are similar, from the same country and processed in the same office. This file has been approved and COPR issued. The application was approved in 4 months. It seems this file did not undergo intensive security checks.

On GCMS note C: There is an entry in the notes section for fingerprints: best captured and photograph best captured. This file is still pending approval and I want to confirm if the file is undergoing security checks. The file is now 6 months post AOR.

Please check your GCMS notes and let me know if you see anything like this. It might mean nothing, but If we can draw parallels, it would really help people know whether they are under security checks or not so they dont have to keep calling CIC and wondering whats wrong with their application.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys, I am trying to draw comparisons between three GCMS notes.

On GCMS note A which is still pending approval, there is an entry under the notes section that says Fingerprints: best captured and photograph: best captured. I was able to get confirmation from CSIS that this person is undergoing security checks. The application is now 8 months post AOR

On GCMS note B: There is no entry in the notes section saying anything about fingerprints or photograph even though both applications are similar, from the same country and processed in the same office. This file has been approved and COPR issued. The application was approved in 4 months. It seems this file did not undergo intensive security checks.

On GCMS note C: There is an entry in the notes section for fingerprints: best captured and photograph best captured. This file is still pending approval and I want to confirm if the file is undergoing security checks. The file is now 6 months post AOR.

Please check your GCMS notes and let me know if you see anything like this. It might mean nothing, but If we can draw parallels, it would really help people know whether they are under security checks or not so they dont have to keep calling CIC and wondering whats wrong with their application.
Approximately where in the notes did you find the notes A B C? I looked quickly in mine but didnt find those specific ABC

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hey legalfalcon,

Is it true that "Review required/eligibility not met has a NOC mismatch or job responsibilities issue... ??" CAN you please help me understand my notes........................................................

there are 3 parts in the notes section divided below at the bottom.
I have 2 questions.

1. what is the order.. I dont understand. (1. it says REVIEW REQUIRED job in 2018 2. its says refers to job duties verified 3. again says REVIEW REQUIRED for CEC work 6 months of 1 year)
2. Why in the first section they say only 411 verified out of 451 (they have not mentioned my IELTS score points and indian degree(ECA) points- all docs were attach... GCMS says R10 OK)

Eligibility : review required
Security:Not started
Criminatlity:passed
Medical - Passed - expired

MY AOR - 11 Jan 2019

In the notes section it says:
CPC EDMONTON
date - 26 feb 2019
RECOMMENDATIOn : Review required MI3 Summary NOTES:
A11.2: review required R 87.1: CEC minimum requirements - review required ready to finalize RPRF : Complete
CRS - CRS score at invitation to apply 451 CRS points minimum score for round :449 CRS score at application : 451 / Verified CRS score : 411 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as married at ITS and APR PA gained points for 1 year canadoian work experience with CIBC PA gained points for canadian education NOTE : PA Pbtained diploma from ###

Integrated search - previous refusal *** W********8 W*********

Composition : married since 2013... Spouse not accompanying

EXPERIENCE : Edication credential - diploma. 2018-01 to 2018-07 - production application support (NOC 2282) at CIBC REVIEW REQUIRED

Employer's letter confirms fulltime employment - documented income provided: Paystubs from 2018 (edoc###) 2017-07 to 2017-12 Client technology Analyst (NOC 2282) - at CIBC - (edoc###) - web based serach confirms enployer information - letter dated ### apperas to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is conistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in declared NOC.

1-Letter confirms salary of #### - letter confirms fulltime employment - Documented income provided:pay stubs from 2018(edoc###) CEC work: 0 yrs and 6 months . CRS canadian work: 0 yrs and 6 months. CEC work:6 months of 1 year - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian work : 6 months of 1 year REVIEW REQUIRED

AFTER this there are notes from CIO saying R10 OK
Based on the note, it appears that you had held 2 different positions in the same company under the same NOC:
2018-01 to 2018-07 - production application support (NOC 2282) at CIBC REVIEW REQUIRED

Employer's letter confirms fulltime employment - documented income provided: Paystubs from 2018 (edoc###) 2017-07 to 2017-12 Client technology Analyst (NOC 2282)
Did you provide separate employment letters for visa officers to verify your duties as your title was changed?
It seems like they are satisfied with one of the 6 months experience ans having doubts regarding the other.
I am not an expert, just my 2 cents..

Good luck

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Based on the note, it appears that you had held 2 different positions in the same company under the same NOC:
2018-01 to 2018-07 - production application support (NOC 2282) at CIBC REVIEW REQUIRED

Employer's letter confirms fulltime employment - documented income provided: Paystubs from 2018 (edoc###) 2017-07 to 2017-12 Client technology Analyst (NOC 2282)
Did you provide separate employment letters for visa officers to verify your duties as your title was changed?
It seems like they are satisfied with one of the 6 months experience ans having doubts regarding the other.
I am not an expert, just my 2 cents..

Good luck
Hey thank you for your response.... cibc HR does not allow to make separate letters for wor experience... they have a set template that says all roles/duration/pay/ responsibilities..... HR says they use this set format for all immigration purposes and do not do any modifications and have had no issues with immigration in the past for any employee...
in total i had 3 positions
Client tech analyst june17 to dec 17
Production application support jan 18 to july6 18 and
Senior production application support from 9 july 18 to present

They are ok with 2017 role but have questions only about the second one for some reason,.. these all roles fall under client support noc 2282.... im tired of guessing what the issue could b :(

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
Hi Everyone -

I ordered GCMS notes from getgcms.com on October 31st, 2019. Today, I received notification from getgcms.com that IRCC requires a 90-day extension onto the initial 30-day timeline. This means I potentially would not see anything from IRCC until the start of March.

A little bit about my case:
  • AOR: June 28, 2019
  • BIL/MEP: July 27, 2019
  • ADR (for RCMP PCC): July 27, 2019
  • GU #1: July 28, 2019
  • Bio-metrics: August 12, 2019
  • ADR (RCMP PCC) Uploaded: August 19, 2019
  • CIC Estimated Completion Date: December 28, 2019
I ordered my first round of GCMS notes back on August 30, 2019 and received them on September 26, 2019. Per that set of notes the last time an agent/officer touched my file was August 20, 2019. At that time my status was as follows:
  • R10: Complete
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Eligibility: Met
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Security: Not Started
My questions are:
  1. Is it worth is to order yet another round of GCMS notes? Or, will those too just be delayed again?
  2. Is there another way for me to inquire if everything is okay with my application? Or, to ensure that I do not have a "Review Required" attached to my application? If so, what might that be?
I have been extremely leery of calling or submitting a CSE Web-Form to IRCC, because they ask applicants to hold-off until a 6-month processing period has passed; however, as time passes and there are no updated to my case on the portal, I am finding it increasingly difficult to respect that guideline.

I am hoping people in this community have some advice or insight and can share their own experiences.

Thank you!