05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

kunalmanohar

Oct 13, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

I had recieved my 2nd set of GCMS note, the Final Note says, "REVIEW REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF FUNDS, FAMILY OF 2 REQUIRES CAN$ 15,531"

The above update was on 31st May 2018 and my AOR is 9th May 2018, but still no request for additonal documents from CIC

Considering this, I had issued updated proof of funds documents and uploaded those documents using CSE Web form

Is it OK, if i upload documents before CIC request....??

Is there any other way to send my updated proof of funds to cic, already into 8th month after AOR..??

Thanks n Regards
KUNAL M KERKAR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank You.
But i don't understand 1 thing, assessments section on 2nd page says Final:Approved.
Looks a bit contradicting. Any idea on this?
If its says approved, then its just a matter of time before you receive your PPR. All notes have information retracted under s15/16.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
If its says approved, then its just a matter of time before you receive your PPR. All notes have information retracted under s15/16.
Hi @legalfalcon !
I just received my notes, (AOR Sept 20) and it seems like I passed R10 and criminality. But I came across something very intriguing in my notes, and noticed some have gotten the same note, and their application approved later

On my last pages I can see a note that says
"NAME ON APPLICATION CHANGED: Old values <My wife's name>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <City of Birth>, <Country of Birth>, NEW VALUES <NAME IN CAPITAL>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <A totally different country than the one I put>.

I know for a fact that I entered the country correctly at first. I even have the Biometrics request letter dated October 18th which has the correct country. But one week later on the 25th, someone changed it to Malawi!... so strange.

And this new country is now in the bio section of her part of the GCMS... Malawi :D
I raised a CSE this morning already about this, waiting for a response, but then I saw that @dineshroy1 had the same text on his GCMS posted above in the last image.

Here is mine:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2apzhpbrlxbo5t/Error2.JPG?dl=0

Seeing that he got approved no problem, I hope it's nothing to worry about.
Is it normal? Have you encountered this before?

Really would appreciate some insight.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon !
I just received my notes, (AOR Sept 20) and it seems like I passed R10 and criminality. But I came across something very intriguing in my notes, and noticed some have gotten the same note, and their application approved later

"NAME ON APPLICATION CHANGED: Old values <My wife's name>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <City of Birth>, <Country of Birth>, NEW VALUES <NAME IN CAPITAL>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <A totally different country than the one I put>.

I know for a fact that I entered the country correctly at first. I even have the Biometrics request letter dated October 18th which has the correct country. But one week later on the 25th, someone changed it to Malawi!... so strange.

And this new country is now in the bio section of her part of the GCMS... Malawi :D
I raised a CSE this morning already about this, waiting for a response, but then I saw that @dineshroy1 had the same text on his GCMS posted above in the last image.

Here is mine:

Cheers!
I have a similar note and for my spouse. Its really weird. In my case it says: NAME ON APPLICATION CHANGED: Old values <My wife's name>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <New Delhi>, <India>, NEW VALUES <NAME IN CAPITAL>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <New Delhi>, <Delhi>, India

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I have a similar note and for my spouse. Its really weird. In my case it says: NAME ON APPLICATION CHANGED: Old values <My wife's name>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <New Delhi>, <India>, NEW VALUES <NAME IN CAPITAL>, <Date of Birth>, Female, <New Delhi>, <Delhi>, India
In my case, the whole country has been changed!

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Ok guys, time for GCMS notes. I'm in the uk but my canadian friend will help me get them to save me some money. How do I do this? I've had a quick scan but can't find how to do it as an outlander

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon !

Here is mine:

Cheers!

All GCMS notes have this and it is irrelevant. This just signifies the change of your data, since IRCC is entering it from your profile to the Global Case Management System (GCMS).

No need to be concerned about it. As long as your details on page 1 of the GCMS notes are accurate, you are good.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
All GCMS notes have this and it is irrelevant. This just signifies the change of your data, since IRCC is entering it from your profile to the Global Case Management System (GCMS).

No need to be concerned about it. As long as your details on page 1 of the GCMS notes are accurate, you are good.
Really? Even if the country of birth is changed?...
Because when I check my spouse "CLIENT DETAILS" page in the GCMS notes, the country of birth is wrong. It shows MALAWI instead of the correct country. I know for a fact that everything was entered correctly.
I've raised a CSE about this.
I then managed to reach an agent an enquire about it live, he said it's either:
1- A basic handling error from the agent who had the case,
2- Although unlikely, a situation where the background check has revealed that she was actually born in MALAWI, like maybe due to a person with identical name with identical DOB.

His exact words were: "Listen, there are 7 billion people on this planet, don't you think there is a slight possibility that there is someone out there with the exact name and date of birth as your wife?"

Isn't that why we are required to give biometrics?... To avoid these kind of things? :D :D

So weird... She has visas from many countries, this never happened. But then it's probably nothing. Their system can be confusing sometimes.

Although I have to say that her Biometrics section shows "Assessment required".

Shall I just ignore all of this?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My UCI number is not as described on the form on getgcms...it's just an 8 digit number, no hyphen...help please

The UCI number may or may not have a hyphen. But if it is 8 digit, then it is written as 1234-5678
If it is 10 digit, then it is written in the format 12-3456-789X

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Really? Even if the country of birth is changed?...
Because when I check my spouse "CLIENT DETAILS" page in the GCMS notes, the country of birth is wrong. It shows MALAWI instead of the correct country. I know for a fact that everything was entered correctly.
I've raised a CSE about this.
I then managed to reach an agent an enquire about it live, he said it's either:
1- A basic handling error from the agent who had the case,
2- Although unlikely, a situation where the background check has revealed that she was actually born in MALAWI, like maybe due to a person with identical name with identical DOB.

His exact words were: "Listen, there are 7 billion people on this planet, don't you think there is a slight possibility that there is someone out there with the exact name and date of birth as your wife?"

Isn't that why we are required to give biometrics?... To avoid these kind of things? :D :D

So weird... She has visas from many countries, this never happened. But then it's probably nothing. Their system can be confusing sometimes.

Although I have to say that her Biometrics section shows "Assessment required".

Shall I just ignore all of this?
Just ignore it. No need to worry.