+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
@legalfalcon, please have a look at your private messages. I’ve provided the Google Drive link to my notes and requested your help to understand the same.
As of now, this is what I could see under the ASSESSMENTS section:
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

AoR: 24.06.18
GCMS ordered: 24.07.18
Received: 18.08.18

Thanks a ton for the wonderful work you’ve been doing for candidates like us :)
No offense, but it was too early to order notes and Btw your eligibility has been recommended met by case analyst which will later be passed ( most likely) by case officer.
So be happy about it and have some patience.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
No offense, but it was too early to order notes and Btw your eligibility has been recommended met by case analyst which will later be passed ( most likely) by case officer.
So be happy about it and have some patience.
Thanks @hope2018. I ordered the notes because I was randomly requested an additional document ‘Use of Authorized Representative’, though I had deselected the option for ‘Use of Representative’ (my husband) between EE profile creation and ITA submission. I figured as secondary applicant, my husband had access to the application anyways. Anyways, after this random request, I faced a bit of disquiet and thought ordering GCMS notes would help me understand if my application is now complete - post submission of the ‘Use of Authorized Representative’ form :)

Sidhu94

Feb 28, 2018
Hi all! I need lil help. I got my gcms notes in PNC details it says PNC status is cancelled and there is no other note regarding that. Could anyone of you help me with this. Thanks

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all! I need lil help. I got my gcms notes in PNC details it says PNC status is cancelled and there is no other note regarding that. Could anyone of you help me with this. Thanks
What do your case analyst and officer notes say? It's in the last few pages.

Apr 6, 2018
Its still something to do with your Eligibility, What does your NOTES 1-3 says
Thanks for your response,
notes # 1 and 2 recorded notes (emails from my side about my eligibility status) note#3 is case processing agent recommendation ( A11.2 : Met , R75: appears Met , R76: appears Met, ready to finalize RPRF : complete). POF : review required

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for your response,
notes # 1 and 2 recorded notes (emails from my side about my eligibility status) note#3 is case processing agent recommendation ( A11.2 : Met , R75: appears Met , R76: appears Met, ready to finalize RPRF : complete). POF : review required
So the officer needs to review your PoF, as long as you have provided all the relevant docs with regards to this e.g. bank letter etc, you should be fine...

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hello everyone, @legalfalcon I've received my GCSM notes and it says eligibility: Review required for POF (by case analyst). There's a missing 400CAD in my account (as I am the PA) which is provided using my spouse account, I provided a signed no obligation letter and explained using an LOE. The most recent note shows that my criminality has been passed by an officer, so I am a bit confused here. RPRF is outstanding, A11.2 appears met. Please advise on what should I do ? Shall I make my spouse account a joint account and send an updated bank statement to CIC or shall I just wait for their ADR??

AOR: 24TH APRL
IP1: 2ND MAY
IP2: 28TH JUNE

Your valuable input would be much appreciated. Any one with same situation, please share your experience.

reem mahfouz

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Dears ,
I have made the payment to getgcms recommended by you

the payment was successfully withdrawn

what is the next step and how can i go through it

will i receive an Email from them

or what to do ?

Waiting for your guide

ycqzt

Jul 24, 2018
hey, help is needed...Appreciate!

In the notes I received:
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: complete
Other reqs: Not Started
Final:

For all items left blank, does that mean they are in process?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
hey, help is needed...Appreciate!

In the notes I received:
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: complete
Other reqs: Not Started
Final:

For all items left blank, does that mean they are in process?
Yes, as soon as eligibility pass the next step is security