+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
what kind of proof did you show for POF and how much?
Savings account, almost 7k beyond LICO for a family of two. Even considering the recent CAD to BRL depreciation since may, I am still around 5500-6k CAD beyond LICO. Accounts are in my spouse´s name only, but she signed a No Objection Declaration, I have issued a public power of attorney letter from a brazilian notary for each POF account (brazilian banks only recognize banking representatives if you issue this document), and the bank where the funds currently are in stated that I am her spouse and attorney-in-fact, with full acess to her account in their official letter (plus all the basic information required from IRCC, plus that the funds are unencumbered and readily transferable).

I had to transfer the funds from a previous institution (actually an investment broker) late february, because the previous financial institution had refused to state fund liquidity and my acess to her account, but I have shown their own official letter (which had all the basic information required from IRCC) and feb/2018 statement + transfer slip from that institution to the current one to prove that the money had just been moved from one place to another, but that it had always been sitting there for 6+ months (so I actually showed a 9 month POF history). All documents not in english have certified translations and I´ve indexed everything to make the officer´s analysis easier. I´ve also included a LOE for POF (I´ve actually written a POF to clarify/explain all sections that weren´t obvious to understand).

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Savings account, almost 7k beyond LICO for a family of two. Even considering the recent CAD to BRL depreciation since may, I am still around 5500-6k CAD beyond LICO. Accounts are in my spouse´s name only, but she signed a No Objection Declaration, I have issued a public power of attorney letter from a brazilian notary for each POF account (brazilian banks only recognize banking representatives if you issue this document), and the bank where the funds are in stated that I am her spouse and attorney-in-fact, with full acess to her account.

I had to transfer the funds from a previous institution (actually an investment broker) late february, because the previous financial institution had refused to state fund liquidity and my acess to her account, but I have shown their own official letter (which had all the basic information required from IRCC) and feb/2018 statement + transfer slip from that institution to the current one to prove that the money had just been moved from one place to another, but that it had always been sitting there for 6+ months (so I actually showed a 9 month POF history). All documents not in english have certified translations and I´ve indexed everything to make the officer´s analysis easier. I´ve also included a LOE for POF (I´ve actually written a POF to clarify/explain all sections that weren´t obvious to understand).
i see, that is a lot of documentation maybe thats why they needed an additional review. i wouldnt worry too much as the Officer will most likely pass it.

Reactions: joaojr123

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
i see, that is a lot of documentation maybe thats why they needed an additional review. i wouldnt worry too much as the Officer will most likely pass it.
That´s what I figured - and I already expected that for POF. I´m PNP and showed a similar POF at my OINP application and went through without ADR or PFL, only a bit slower than OINP average (99 days versys 60-90 days estimates). Since the notes only stated review without any remarks, I believe the review is just for the fact my POF isn´t a clear cut.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
That´s what I figured - and I already expected that for POF. I´m PNP and showed a similar POF at my OINP application and went through without ADR or PFL, only a bit slower than OINP average (99 days versys 60-90 days estimates). Since the notes only stated review without any remarks, I believe the review is just for the fact my POF isn´t a clear cut.
are there any Officer notes in your GCMS or did it not reach that stage yet. i see you are in IP2.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
are there any Officer notes in your GCMS or did it not reach that stage yet. i see you are in IP2.
Still in queue for officer. Last note was June 1st (refer to my post 2 page 91) and no new notes since. Last note was Case Analyst. Called CIC for the last time July 20 and status was still the same. File moved to IP2 because criminality is already passed (brazilian PCCs are eletronically generated and very easy to verify, never lived outside Brazil).

I'll call CIC again next monday and order new GCMS, as well.

Last edited:

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

I am a Permanent Resident of Canada.

I want to order GCMS notes on my sister's behalf. She has applied through express entry.

Does anyone have a sample format or template for Consent Letter required for authorization.

I appreciate all valuable inputs in advance!

Thanks & Regards

@legalfalcon

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Good day!

I have requested for gcms and it's a 33 pages notes. Can someone interpret or atleast give me an idea of the the next step probably? On the activities and application, it say's that i have passed eligibility and criminality. Security not started to summarized a few notes. Im an inland applicant, paper based, AOR-Feb. 2018, no MR yet.

And on the last page, here's the summary notes of the officer. "PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following: ACTION ITEMS: ***** GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICAL REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS*** FOSS/GCMS check: PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds a valid status in canada. -RPRF: paid. -Language test tesults: On file. -Civil Status: PA never married.-No spouse or common law declared. PA: Copy of passport on File: Yes.-Completed Schedule A: On File. WORK EXPERIENCE-Province of nomination, Province matches current residence: YES.-Nomination validity: Original. -Case type: Economic case. Appears to meet eligibility decision. MEDICALS: -MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS PA: -Current medical status: Not started. CRIMINALITY: PA:-RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. -Police certificates:-Home country: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On File.-Criminality decision taken. FILE SENT TO PNP MEDs NOT STARTED.

Also what does Criminality decision takenmeans?

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
Hi
My AOR 10th Feb'18
Few days back I received my GCMS notes as review required. Please find the report and guide us.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Compiete
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: RC-9515
Assigned By: RE6270
Due Date: 2018/07/18

EXPERiENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-10 Primary Occupation: NOC 1311 Accounting technicians and
bookkeepers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree and Bachelor Degree: Business
Administration (ECA checked and is consistent with what PA ciaimed under EE-Eiigibiiity) 2016-02 to 2017-09 -
Senior Accountant (NOC: 1311) - at InfoTech India Pvt Ltd - eDoc# 199583195 - Letter dated 2018-01-25
appears to confirm empioyment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job
description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC
category. NOTE: RELIEVING LETTER INCLUDED IN LOE http:// INFOTECH.COM/ - Letter confirms full/
time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 FSW Work: 1 year and 8 months. CRS
Foreign Work: 1 year and 8 months. 2009-04 to 2011-04 - Assistant Manager (NOC: 0122) - at HDFC Bank Limited
*REVIEW REQUiRED* - eDoc# 199585999 - Web-based search confirms empioyer information - Letter confirms
fuil/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: India Tax return 2010/2011 FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 8 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi
My AOR 10th Feb'18
Few days back I received my GCMS notes as review required. Please find the report and guide us.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: RC-9515
Assigned By: RE6270
Due Date: 2018/07/18

EXPERiENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-10 Primary Occupation: NOC 1311 Accounting technicians and
bookkeepers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree and Bachelor Degree: Business
Administration (ECA checked and is consistent with what PA ciaimed under EE-Eiigibiiity) 2016-02 to 2017-09 -
Senior Accountant (NOC: 1311) - at InfoTech India Pvt Ltd - eDoc# 199583195 - Letter dated 2018-01-25
appears to confirm empioyment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job
description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC
category. NOTE: RELIEVING LETTER INCLUDED IN LOE http:// INFOTECH.COM/ - Letter confirms full/
time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 FSW Work: 1 year and 8 months. CRS
Foreign Work: 1 year and 8 months. 2009-04 to 2011-04 - Assistant Manager (NOC: 0122) - at HDFC Bank Limited
*REVIEW REQUiRED* - eDoc# 199585999 - Web-based search confirms empioyer information - Letter confirms
fuil/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: India Tax return 2010/2011 FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 8 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
appears that they need a review of your work exp at HDFC. did you not provide roles and responsibilities? can you post your full notes on google drive. it looks like applications with review required just go into a black hole for a few months.

arvn

Dec 18, 2017
Hi all,
I have a question about something on my GCMS notes and would appreciate if someone could help me out.

I sent my application in on the 1st of April and passed my medicals on the 11th of April. Then I remained in IP1 for about 3 months.
I applied for GCMS notes on the 16th of July and subsequently moved to IP2 on the 23rd of July, which is where I am now.

I received the GCMS notes today and they say:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: Not Started

However I found it also says -
R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required pending stat question

Can anyone help me with what this might mean? Thank you so much for your time and help.
Cheers!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,
I have a question about something on my GCMS notes and would appreciate if someone could help me out.

I sent my application in on the 1st of April and passed my medicals on the 11th of April. Then I remained in IP1 for about 3 months.
I applied for GCMS notes on the 16th of July and subsequently moved to IP2 on the 23rd of July, which is where I am now.

I received the GCMS notes today and they say:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: Not Started

However I found it also says -
R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required pending stat question

Can anyone help me with what this might mean? Thank you so much for your time and help.
Cheers!
Your eligibility is recommended passed so no need to worry abt it.

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi
My AOR 13th July 2017

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Expired
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: 01813
Assigned By: 03813
Due Date: 2018/08/31

How long it will take and I am stuck in IP2 from 11Novmeber2017

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi
My AOR 13th July 2017

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Expired
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: 01813
Assigned By: 03813
Due Date: 2018/08/31

How long it will take and I am stuck in IP2 from 11Novmeber2017
What does your ACTIVITY 1 to 5 say ?
What’s does your NOTES 1-3 say ?

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
What does your ACTIVITY 1 to 5 say ?
What’s does your NOTES 1-3 say ?
Activity 1 to 4 only mention name but in 5 shows security new value is blank
notes1 Email snet to PA not to submit PPTS/ info at this time
Notes2 Further check required
Notes3 Passport request letter sent

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Activity 1 to 4 only mention name but in 5 shows security new value is blank
notes1 Email snet to PA not to submit PPTS/ info at this time
Notes2 Further check required
Notes3 Passport request letter sent
I am not expert but what i understand you are under Security Screening. The ACTIVITY 1-4 highlights tre info exchange between IRCC-CBSA-CSIS which may have been redacted

You can see this info if you order CBSA notes