Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which service to select

Privacy or the ATAI ?
I am looking to get information on my citizenship application

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon and other senior members.
Need a little help regarding GCMS Notes. I have a couple of questions.
In the Assessments under the EE ELIGIBILITY section I Found the Following:-

EE ELIGIBILITY
ASSESSMENT

ASSESSMENT 1:
UCI: XXXXXX
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated Date:xxxx
Status Updated By:xxxx
Rule Version:3.0
CEC MEC:Not met
MST MEC:Not met
FSW MEC:Met
CRS Score:450
PNP MEC:Not met
Campaign Name:
Campaign Date:
Campaign Load#:
Minimum Score:
Next Recalclulation Date: 2018/06/01 (FIRST QUESTION: What does this date mean? Does this mean I wont hear anything untill 1st JUNE,2018?)
Related ITA Activity:

My GCMS Notes were generated on 19 January 2018.
The Main Assessments on second page shows Eligibilty, Criminality and Medicals PASSED. Security is Blank. Due date on the second page under the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT was 21 January,2018. SECOND QUESTION: What does Due Date mean now that it is APRIL already?

Many Thanks
CHAHAL
@legalfalcon can u please read this and help me with the gcms notes?

Oxonegtr

Mar 20, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon. I would really appreciate you taking a look at my GCMS notes. I sent my application in April 17 and have not received any updates since. These are my first set of GCMS notes and would really like an expert's opinion on what the notes mean.

Thanks,
Omer

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
so the ONLY change from my last GCMS notes from Jan 15 (3 months ago), is 1 activity.
that's it, only one activity that's all blanks expect for my UCI and name.
soooooo frustrating! more than a year wait, and it doesn't even say I'm in SS!

anyone knows what this one activity means?

Oxonegtr

Mar 20, 2018
I'm in the same boat. Last update was in January for renewing medical but nothing since.

so the ONLY change from my last GCMS notes from Jan 15 (3 months ago), is 1 activity.
that's it, only one activity that's all blanks expect for my UCI and name.
soooooo frustrating! more than a year wait, and it doesn't even say I'm in SS!

anyone knows what this one activity means?

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Dear all,
In my GCMS notes, the following is mentioned.
PAPER FILE

previously the location was ACTIVE -SHELF.
Any idea what DEP refers to.
the normal processing times for my application is 15 months. However, my application has been in process for 29 months.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. I would really appreciate you taking a look at my GCMS notes. I sent my application in April 17 and have not received any updates since. These are my first set of GCMS notes and would really like an expert's opinion on what the notes mean.

Thanks,
Omer
I cannot review entire notes, but if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
What does the "Due Date" on GCMS notes signify. Is this a firm deadline before which the visa officer must review the file against a specific stage like security, criminality etc?

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
Hi @legalfalcon and other members of this forum,

I recently received my GCMS notes and i have passed all except for security which is still in progress. Last january i submitted details of police service of my spouse who is working as a police officer. I just want to ask if my spouse is under security screening. the activity for security is shown below. my aor is july 18,2017. R10 passed on November 24,2017.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Rest assured karrotkeyk you are in Security Screening

You and other who are stuck in lenghty background check should try the following tool called SSF developed by Irfan Khan. Which is predicting PPR correctly.

As of today during 45-Days of Launch of SSF to Forecast PPR Date of those who are stuck in Lengthy Background Checks.
There are 559-Applicants from 46-Nationalities around the globe have enrolled in SSF.

Among those 559-Applicants, 84-Applicants have already received PPR almost as per their Predicted PPR Date.
You can also try by putting your details in the SSF.

Another Purpose of SSF is to appeal to IRCC / CBSA / CSIS that we are not security threat to Canada please finalize our applications and make a decision upon these.

Those who are enrolling their details in SSF are actually signing this online petition

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Reactions: Ellianna

Chady

May 24, 2018
@legalfalcon or anyone knowledgeable :)
Hi, thanks for your valuable info about the GCMS notes. I filed for one yesterday through getgcms.com. On a second note, I am a QSW, submitted paper application for PR, AOR received in April 2017, got to know recently that my application is handled by LVO, and nothing so far, not even request for medical, is this normal?
Thank you for your advice.

EyeEye

Feb 23, 2018
my medicals got renewed on Dec 2017 untill Dec. 2018...
Hi Guy,

I'm in a similar situation to you. My GCMS does not mention SS specifically, but as I understand the blanked sections mean your in SS. My medicals also got renewed (probably due to that reason).