+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Most of those in SS got this response. I hope you are not. I wish you the best.

I think these are just speculations. I had emailed them few times but SGVO was responsive. Only NDVO never replied to my emails, not once.
I hope so. Thank you.

ok, I will email them again next week.

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Did u get any similar response from sgvo?
I didn’t. I will usually get a response from SGVO or updates on my CIC account every time I email them.

Reactions: funter28

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon and other senior members.
Need a little help regarding GCMS Notes. I have a couple of questions.
In the Assessments under the EE ELIGIBILITY section I Found the Following:-

EE ELIGIBILITY
ASSESSMENT

ASSESSMENT 1:
UCI: XXXXXX
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated Date:xxxx
Status Updated By:xxxx
Rule Version:3.0
CEC MEC:Not met
MST MEC:Not met
FSW MEC:Met
CRS Score:450
PNP MEC:Not met
Campaign Name:
Campaign Date:
Campaign Load#:
Minimum Score:
Next Recalclulation Date: 2018/06/01 (FIRST QUESTION: What does this date mean? Does this mean I wont hear anything untill 1st JUNE,2018?)
Related ITA Activity:

My GCMS Notes were generated on 19 January 2018.
The Main Assessments on second page shows Eligibilty, Criminality and Medicals PASSED. Security is Blank. Due date on the second page under the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT was 21 January,2018. SECOND QUESTION: What does Due Date mean now that it is APRIL already?

Many Thanks
CHAHAL

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
For those who are stuck in security screening, I have created a predictive-model in Google Sheets.

This model takes into consideration the information of PPR date of those who were in Security Screening, and who are still in Security Screening. Model has automatic adjustment feature by which it will continue to monitor the new PPR date, as well as delay that is happening to existing SS victims. All forum members are welcome to enter their details to get an idea about statistically predicted PPR date based on historical data. Of course this is an indication and you can continue to monitor sheet for changing trend of CBSA/CSIS/IRCC because sheet will continue to automatically update. Moreover, sheet also automatically recommends File Mandamus for those whose delay has crossed the above-average limits.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Enter your SS date and Nationality and know your approximate PPR date.
I think those who are already in IP2 for a longer period of time and their background checks are going on for more then 45 days then you should enter your details in this sheet to get approximate recomended PPR date.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I think those who are already in IP2 for a longer period of time and their background checks are going on for more then 45 days then you should enter your details in this sheet to get approximate recomended PPR date.
You can include mine but I already got PPR.
IP2 starting 20-Dec, PPR on 08-Mar, that was 11 weeks. Not in SS.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Can u plz order cbsa notes ;) lot of us are curious to know if u were in ss or not:p
Lol. I really had the impression I was in SS with my profile. That hunch became stronger after reading that SS activities were already redacted in the GCMS notes. IP2 in 11 weeks with no updates, then out of the blue, a PPR in my CIC account exactly on the 6th month.

Finally that is over. But I will always be with you guys. In fact, I have already ordered my 3rd set of notes. Just sad to know that CBSA is now the thing here eh :)

I wish everyone here the best and a miracle to happen that no one will ever be in this blackhole again.

Reactions: funter28

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Further new features in the Google Sheet for Forecasting PPR date has been added:-

Predictive PPR Date in Case you are in Normal SS Processing Slot
Predictive PPR Date in Case you are in Above Average SS Processing Slot
Predictive Date After Which You Should think of Filing Mandamus Case

As of now the summary of sheet is as under which will also continue to increase as more SS-Victims are added:-

Number of Applicants in Normal Security Screening Processing Time:121
Number of Applicants Who Got PPR:6
Number of Applicants Whose Processing Time is Above Average:19
Total SS-Applicants in the list:146

You are also most welcome to try your luck by clicking on following link:-

Click below to see updated details:-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing
Try your luck.

Click below to see updated details:-

Reactions: arminazi

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi All,

I am the Principal Applicant and my wife is my accompanying dependent. She has been added to my application and has been assigned a UCI Number. I want to order GCMS Notes and want to see the application movement details for my wife along with my mine. If I include the UCI number of my wife and mine can I get her details also?. If not what should I do.Please reply as soon as possible as I want to order my GCMS notes today.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala Padmarao

danielcoelho

Sep 25, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon

First off,Thanks a lot for all the help and advice you are providing and thank you to your getGCMS team through whom i have recently received my GCMS Notes.
I had a couple of queries and would appreciate if you could provide your valuable insight

A bit of history on my application - I received First PR in Sept 2017.Got married in Nov, Informed CIC and uploaded all mine and spouse documents as requested in Dec 2017. Spouse passed Medicals in Early Jan 2018 and not much has moved since then except I got a request for re-medicals last week as my medicals was expiring end of May 2018.

1. The First page of my GCMS Notes has the below among other things (Last Updated date is mentioned 2018/03/08)
App Status: Re-Opened
App Status Reason: Administrative Error
Have you come across this before and What could this Administrative Error be ?

2. My Criminality & Security Shows Passed. However, My wife's Criminality & Security Shows Not Started.
I noticed in the Notes section where they mention the application forms & documents that they received, they have mentioned only my Wife's India PCC but not Dubai PCC. Could they have missed mentioning this?..Wife worked in Dubai for 2 years and got PCC a month before leaving Dubai. The PCC says valid for 3 months and actually it was expired at the time of uploading but since she was not in Dubai anymore, we figured it should not be an issue. Could it be this that's causing the delay? or do you feel its normal that criminality & security has not started for the past 3 months??
I realise it could be something else as well & they could be taking their time due to workload. Neither have they asked for another PCC as yet. However, I just wanted to ask if you think getting another PCC from Dubai and sending to CIC over email could be a good thing to do ?

Thanks again
Daniel

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello @legalfalcon

First off,Thanks a lot for all the help and advice you are providing and thank you to your getGCMS team through whom i have recently received my GCMS Notes.
I had a couple of queries and would appreciate if you could provide your valuable insight

A bit of history on my application - I received First PR in Sept 2017.Got married in Nov, Informed CIC and uploaded all mine and spouse documents as requested in Dec 2017. Spouse passed Medicals in Early Jan 2018 and not much has moved since then except I got a request for re-medicals last week as my medicals was expiring end of May 2018.

1. The First page of my GCMS Notes has the below among other things (Last Updated date is mentioned 2018/03/08)
App Status: Re-Opened
App Status Reason: Administrative Error
Have you come across this before and What could this Administrative Error be ?

2. My Criminality & Security Shows Passed. However, My wife's Criminality & Security Shows Not Started.
I noticed in the Notes section where they mention the application forms & documents that they received, they have mentioned only my Wife's India PCC but not Dubai PCC. Could they have missed mentioning this?..Wife worked in Dubai for 2 years and got PCC a month before leaving Dubai. The PCC says valid for 3 months and actually it was expired at the time of uploading but since she was not in Dubai anymore, we figured it should not be an issue. Could it be this that's causing the delay? or do you feel its normal that criminality & security has not started for the past 3 months??
I realise it could be something else as well & they could be taking their time due to workload. Neither have they asked for another PCC as yet. However, I just wanted to ask if you think getting another PCC from Dubai and sending to CIC over email could be a good thing to do ?

Thanks again
Daniel
My security as PA has always been “not started” until Feb, i.e. 5 months after AOR. My husband whom I added in December has his security and criminality not started as well, only medicals passed from our 2 GCMS notes.