+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
What is ur due date in gcms?
I am not waiting currently for a new GCMS notes. I ordered twice, and the second one was on 11 January and received it on 11 February. Nothing has changed in my cic account since I got IP2 in December (Except in late February, the review of additional documents went from ADNR to NA). Thats why I dont think of ordering a new GCMS now... but I am still considering ordering CBSA/CSIS notes to check whether I am in SS or not.

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
@legalfalcon @funter28

1. May I know what information may I find in CBSA/CSIS notes (except that I will know for sure whether I am in SS or not)?

2. What would happen if I order CBSA/CSIS notes and I'm not in SS? what would happen in that case?

Reactions: Mzub

funter28

May 20, 2015
Thank you @funter28 for your reply. Knowing we are in SS or not will not change the game. In both scenarios, we have to just wait for PPR or ADR.
Well a similar case as of ours received ppr on 13th march. His and mine gcms were similar though he got his ppr before ordering cbsa notes. Ip2 date was 14th nov. Whats your nationality? If you see tracker sgvo is delaying issuing ppr after ip2 previously it was just a day or two.

Reactions: Besho85

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Well a similar case as of ours received ppr on 13th march. His and mine gcms were similar though he got his ppr before ordering cbsa notes. Ip2 date was 14th nov. Whats your nationality? If you see tracker sgvo is delaying issuing ppr after ip2 previously it was just a day or two.
Agree. Even those not in SS are taking too long in IP2. Mine was 11 weeks.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
6 months is the processing time. Unless you see something wrong with your notes, interns of the information, or documents, no need to worry.

Also, the 6 months processing starts from the day when the R10 is passed.
How can we find the R10 date in the GCMS notes. Is it the date of the Program Assistant first notes?
Another thing I noticed when comparing my GCMS notes is one of the officer notes has been amended. Date, No. and time is same but one sentence "Ok to proceed-No obvious concerns" was replaced to "Ok to proceed Assigned to officer"...Is that normal??

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thats great, congratulations @iamxty ... but I still dont get it, how do you know for sure you were not in SS?
Thanks.

If I was in SS it will take longer. With my profile, I really thought I was. Are you really in SS?

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks.

If I was in SS it will take longer. With my profile, I really thought I was. Are you really in SS?
I really dont know if I am in SS. It seems that the only way to confirm this issue is by ordering CBSA/CSIS notes which I haven't yet... I'm in IP2 since 18 Dec 2017, and nothing changed since then except my Review of Additional Documents went from ADNR to NA sometime in February.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I really dont know if I am in SS. It seems that the only way to confirm this issue is by ordering CBSA/CSIS notes which I haven't yet... I'm in IP2 since 18 Dec 2017, and nothing changed since then except my Review of Additional Documents went from ADNR to NA sometime in February.
We have the same timeline. IP2 on 20-Dec and ADR NA on 27-Feb. Have you contacted SGVO?

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
We have the same timeline. IP2 on 20-Dec and ADR NA on 27-Feb. Have you contacted SGVO?
@iamxty

I emailed SGVO on 21 Feb and got the below reply the next day. And I raised a CSE on 17 March (when my file crossed the 6 months barrier) but I haven't got any reply yet. I am reluctant to email SGVO again because they dont like repeated inquiries.

" Thank you for your enquiry to the migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We hope this information will be of assistance."

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
" Thank you for your enquiry to the migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We hope this information will be of assistance."
Most of those in SS got this response. I hope you are not. I wish you the best.

I am reluctant to email SGVO again because they dont like repeated inquiries.
I think these are just speculations. I had emailed them few times but SGVO was responsive. Only NDVO never replied to my emails, not once.