+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
All Personal details for the last 10 years.
Same stuff u fill during application stage.
so They will request it if there is a missing detail or unexplained gap in the timeline.
in my case were my cgms note says my experience letter is not clear why have they not requested and yet the recalculated my score

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
in my case were my cgms note says my experience letter is not clear why have they not requested and yet the recalculated my score
I really think it depends with the officer handling ur file and LVO.
In my case i really think they ought to have made a decision - my GCMS notes show all is ok for the last 6 months. So i wonder how they make a decision for some files in less than 6 months while others have to wait for a very long time.

Obhijeet

Feb 2, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
@legalfalcon
Need your expert opinion on my 2 questions please:
1. My infosharing was finished as “NRT” in Aug 2017 (i was a non accompanying spouse) why is my infosharing being redone? (AOR as PA Jan 28 2018)
(i had a US F1 visa rejection in 2002, mentioned in LOE as well as in stat. declaration, no change in UCI) Should I raise a CSE to stop it from delaying my application?
2. With infosharing pending, why did I see updates in my cic account post Feb 8? Are they doing eligibility check in parallel at CIO?
My medicals will expire May 05 and no extention is been granted atleast as per notes.

I saw below updates to my application
Feb 8 Medical passed
Feb 15 we dont need addl...
Feb 27 we are processing your...
I received my notes on mar 16th, generated on the request date Feb 14th
Application assignment due date Mar 16
Criminality decision passed Feb 8
R10 ok Feb 8
USA infosharing ready to be assessed Feb 8 Due date Mar 10

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,
I claimed two years Canadian work experience. The case analyst didn't give me any point for that probably because my job duties are in a separate document. My eligibility is "review required" in this GCMS notes. I submitted additional document like NOA, T4 as additonal proof of work experience through CSE after I received this GCMS notes. Do you think the officer will reconsider my case, or should I create a new EE profile into the pool again in case this application is rejected?
Thanks.

please can the owner of this thread give me an info on what was the outcome as i am in the same position as you

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I was not asked for extra documents, but I submitted some supporting documents regarding my work experience, such as NOA, T4, emails through the webform.
i raised cse web form and uploaded my work experience a most recent one, and i clearly stated the date of my employment and also added that i am still employed with the company and currently a staff, then added my contract letter, added all my bank statements circling the pay in from the company from 2015 till date

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
w
i raised cse web form and uploaded my work experience a most recent one, and i clearly stated the date of my employment and also added that i am still employed with the company and currently a staff, then added my contract letter, added all my bank statements circling the pay in from the company from 2015 till date
will this be enough , and did they send any confirmatory saying it was recieved and how long did it take for your application to come to conclusion from the date of application, sorry for so many questions i am tensed and very worried