Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just got bgc in process, how long does it usually take? is it normal to not get pre arrival but gckey says background check in process, does it mean my eligibility passed if they start bgc?
Yes, there are email sent for job, pre-arrival etc. It has no relevance and one cannot ascertain that just because you received an email a specific stage is passed. If you would like to know the status of your application processing, you can either request GCMS notes, or you can wait it out.

Reactions: aerchan

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon

How do I know if I am in SS?

ASSESSMENTS (page 2)
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete

CLIENT DETAILS (pages 5-8)
CLIENT DETAILS 1: (PA)
Updated Date: 2017/12/20 01:58:01
Criminality: Passed
Misrepresentation:

CLIENT DETAILS 3: (Spouse)
Updated Date: 2017/12/20 01:58:01
Criminality: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
In the activities section there will be a sub activity which will specifically state Security Screening. If you do not have that you are not under SS.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I informed IRCC about change in my marital status before application processing was completed ( I have not received PPR yet.) I sent all the documents requested by NDVO via email on 15 December 2017 and FBI-PCC for my wife 28 December 2017. It is over a month and I have not received any communication from NDVO on the application status. I now want to order GCMS notes to know the status.

My question is in the Consent Form, to be sent GETGCMS, do I also request details on my wife's application even thought she is not yet added to my application( My CIC account still does not show her name as the Secondary Applicant or Dependent.) Please reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Yes, you will have to get the signature of your spouse, if you do not then the information pertaining to your spouse will be retracted, and that is what you want to see.

It usually takes 3-7 weeks for your send the documents for additional family member to be added.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I am re-sending my request. Kindly reply.

Based on the information on my GCMS notes received on 29 November 2017 I have the following information from Page 2/180 and . I seek your interpretation if my application was approved. The notes from the Officer review and Agent review are a bit different. I want to know if the Officer Review are Final?.

I sent a letter to IRCC in August 2017 about change in my marital status along with my marriage certificate and some wedding photographs. I am not sure if this is the reason why my application is still not being finalized ( my e-AOR was 04 March 2017.) I sent all the documents requested by NDVO via email on 15 December 2017 and FBI-PCC for my wife 28 December 2017. It is over a month and I have not received any communication from NDVO on the application status.

From Page 2/180

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

From Pages 175 & 176 of 180

***OFFICER REVIEW - PLEASE SEND PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER ELIGIBILITY PASSED
CRIMINALITY PASSED RPRF COMPLETE MEDS VALID TO 2018/01/13 A11.2 assessment: Met Age and relationship documents on file, relationships reviewed. Application reviewed this day. On balance, I am satisfied that the PA meets the FSW minimum requirements and selection criteria, and also has the ability to become economically established in Canada. EE/Eligibility passed. Integrated search complete, docs / travel I personal history reviewed, relevant PCCs on file, no concerns. US FBI cert on file NRT. criminality passed.
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2017/08/18 09:15:00
Created By: D2791
Updated Date: 2017/08/18 09:15:00
Updated By: D2791
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: EXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2017-03-041 have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize _____________________ CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (Yarala Padmarao, Pavan Kumar), SINGLE PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2026-05-04
____________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (Yarala Padmarao, Pavan Kumar) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application _______ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 04MAR2007 to 03MAR2017 1) LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER - (NOC2134) 2013/01 to present at BASELL POLYOLEFINS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (LYONDELLBASELL) LOE Salary$ :. Submitted letter(s) of reference 2017/01/03 which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): 142238886 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2017/08/18 09:00:51
Created By: D2791
Updated Date: 2017/08/18 09:00:51
Updated By: D2791
Label: General
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 2017-03-04 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Select Triage _____________________ CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (Yarala Padmarao, Pavan Kumar),
PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2026-05-04 ____________________ PNP NOMINATION: -Province of Nomination: Ontario. -PNC#: . -Nomination validity: Original. -Case Type: Economic Case. -Proof of Funds on file: Yes. -Funds $: $$$$$$ _____________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (Yarala Padmarao, Pavan Kumar) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application
NOTES: 4

Created Date: 2017/06/08 06:49:04
Created By: CM01967
Updated Date: 2017/06/08 06:49:04
Updated By: CM01967
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R-10 OK Letter of explanation regarding US police certificate on application. Refer to eDoc 142238398. All other required police certificates on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from US received. Please refer to notes for Statutory questions explanation. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.
NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2017/06/07 14:54:10
Created By: CM01967
Updated Date: 2017/06/07 14:54:10
Updated By: CM01967
Text: File held for WES verification.
NOTES: 6
Created Date: 2017/06/07 12:50:17
Created By: C5433
Updated Date: 2017/06/07 12:50:17
Updated By: C5433
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: EXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY -APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 475 - ITA Score: 1029 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes RCMP Check Initiated CLIENT FEES: Paid LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IEL TS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT ENQUIRY - POLICE CERT CLIENT INFO- PERSONAL/TRAVEL HISTORY, SCH 4, PNP, BIRTH CERT EDUCATION PROOF OF FUNDS POLICE CERT
NOTES: 7
Created Date: 2017/03/04 12:44:17
Created By: EAIEAPP
Updated Date: 2017/03/04 12:44:17
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Office: GCMS-System

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Legalfalcon and Learned Friends in the Forum,

I am in the process of ordering GCMS notes. To give my background I have sent documents to add my wife to my PR application in December 2017. My wife has not been added to my application yet and I have not received PPR either. I have two questions and request your reply.

1. In the consent form the Statement Box Above Section A states the following

Complete this form if you authorize the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Division at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to release your personal information to someone other than yourself.
Please be advised that you must submit a separate consent form for each individual in your file over the age of 18 if you wish to receive their information as well.

As per the information shown in bold and underlined in red font.

(i) I want to know if I need to send two such consent forms - one for myself and the other for my wife?.
(ii) In each consent form do we both to sign?.
(iii) Do I have pay INR 1000 for each of us i.e a total of IN2000?

2. The GetGCMS website shows the cost of for e-GCMS as US $ 15 or INR 1000. If I remember this cost was USD 20 or INR 1300 earlier. Just wanted to cross-check if the cost is now reduced?.

Request an reply so that I can finish ordering my GCMS notes asap.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi All,

Is the cost of ordering e-GCMS decreased from INR 1300 to INR 1000 now?

Pavan

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Hi @legalfalcon

I know that it is too early to worry as my e-AOR is 17 Jan 2018, but I have few inquires for you if you may help answering it.

1. around 3 business days ago, my application got assigned UCI and BG status changed to "in progress" with application status reading "Your Action is required". I read through the forum about the common technical glitch and raised a web form on that. The agent replied to me today advising the technical issue and quoting her "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that everything appears to be in order with your application. Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed." At this stage, I'm surprised that my medical has not been revised yet plus I'm supposed to get IRCC guidelines to request a PCC from one of the countries that require a letter from them, which have not been sent yet. Can you shed some light here, is that within norm?

2. Related to point 1 also, I couldn't get a PCC from one of the countries as both my country of citizenship and country of residency had served all diplomatic ties with that country which is an international public domain info. I submitted a 2 pages letter of explantation highlighting all my trials supported by 15 pages that verifies my claim. Do you think that this will affect the processing time of my application? and whether same will be accepted by IRCC as obviously this is considered a "force majeure" that is totally beyond my personal intervention.

3. Last but not least, I replied "none" on the section titled "Membership of association with organizations" while having past volunteer and extracurricular activities. My initial thought was that I was not a memeber of any orignaization when it comes to volunteer work and all my extracurricular activities was part of my college days which is an institution that I'm already associated with in my application. However, after giving it second thoughts and given that the word "support" in the question has very broad interpretation, I thought I should have mentioned these activities in order to avoid any indirect misrepresentation. It worth mentioning here though that all of these activities are listed in my resume which was submitted as part of my application package to the province that nominated me. Do you think I should raise a web form immediately to submit this information voluntarily to avoid any misrepresentation or that would cast doubt on the completeness of my application at this stage?

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to portray the whole picture.

Cheers

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I know that it is too early to worry as my e-AOR is 17 Jan 2018, but I have few inquires for you if you may help answering it.

1. around 3 business days ago, my application got assigned UCI and BG status changed to "in progress" with application status reading "Your Action is required". I read through the forum about the common technical glitch and raised a web form on that. The agent replied to me today advising the technical issue and quoting her "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that everything appears to be in order with your application. Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed." At this stage, I'm surprised that my medical has not been revised yet plus I'm supposed to get IRCC guidelines to request a PCC from one of the countries that require a letter from them, which have not been sent yet. Can you shed some light here, is that within norm?

2. Related to point 1 also, I couldn't get a PCC from one of the countries as both my country of citizenship and country of residency had served all diplomatic ties with that country which is an international public domain info. I submitted a 2 pages letter of explantation highlighting all my trials supported by 15 pages that verifies my claim. Do you think that this will affect the processing time of my application? and whether same will be accepted by IRCC as obviously this is considered a "force majeure" that is totally beyond my personal intervention.

3. Last but not least, I replied "none" on the section titled "Membership of association with organizations" while having past volunteer and extracurricular activities. My initial thought was that I was not a memeber of any orignaization when it comes to volunteer work and all my extracurricular activities was part of my college days which is an institution that I'm already associated with in my application. However, after giving it second thoughts and given that the word "support" in the question has very broad interpretation, I thought I should have mentioned these activities in order to avoid any indirect misrepresentation. It worth mentioning here though that all of these activities are listed in my resume which was submitted as part of my application package to the province that nominated me. Do you think I should raise a web form immediately to submit this information voluntarily to avoid any misrepresentation or that would cast doubt on the completeness of my application at this stage?

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to portray the whole picture.

Cheers
1. It takes 3-5 weeks before you see any movement. So relax. No need to worry. You are in a long process and this is just a beginning.

2. It will depend on the officer. As long as you have submitted all the documents, you are all good. When a PCC is missing, IRCC has other means to verify the information.

3. Not required. Organization here means organizations of political nature or such which have a great influence. If you are not a member of the Communist Party, PLA etc. you are good and no need to worry.

Reactions: Naname and shockree

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
1. It takes 3-5 weeks before you see any movement. So relax. No need to worry. You are in a long process and this is just a beginning.

2. It will depend on the officer. As long as you have submitted all the documents, you are all good. When a PCC is missing, IRCC has other means to verify the information.

3. Not required. Organization here means organizations of political nature or such which have a great influence. If you are not a member of the Communist Party, PLA etc. you are good and no need to worry.
Thanks for your assuring replies :) I actually came across your posts today and I have to salute you for the great help you are offering to people around here :) keep up that spirit ... cheers

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@legalfalcon . Have you ever had the chance to view and study GCMS notes for Quebec Skilled Workers PR applications? Are they different from those under FSW? Is the processing for QSW different from FSW? I know for criminality and security is the same process for both, but how is the eligibility processed? any ideas? Also based on the processing times and your experience when do you think is ok to order GCMS notes for QSW applications? assuming that your file undergone some review or processing .
Thanks

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
so I just got my GCMS notes, they're 211 pages long.
where do I start? what do I need to look at?
I'm already 9.5 months after AOR...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon . Have you ever had the chance to view and study GCMS notes for Quebec Skilled Workers PR applications? Are they different from those under FSW? Is the processing for QSW different from FSW? I know for criminality and security is the same process for both, but how is the eligibility processed? any ideas? Also based on the processing times and your experience when do you think is ok to order GCMS notes for QSW applications? assuming that your file undergone some review or processing .
Thanks
The QSW processing is the same as that of PNP. The GCMS notes are generated by IRCC and not Quebec immigration. So there is not much difference in the processing of any other PNP and QSW.