Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon. How you doing?

I need to clarify something.

My last gcms notes were raised on 1st September. It mentions “letter sent and print queue changed to Delhi” on the 9th of August. And “Secondary office assigned Delhi” on 11th of August. And nothing after that. So shouldn’t Delhi be sending me an email after they’ve been assigned my case? And hence there should be an activity after the 11th. But, there isn’t any. 11th August is the last activity.

I called them again yesterday to clear the confusion. He said Ottawa had instructed Delhi to send the email. They don’t know whether or not delhi has sent it. He said when I called last week they had asked Delhi for clarification but haven’t received a response. They have 30 days to respond. Asked me to call back after 15 days.

My last notes were generated on 1st September. If Delhi had sent me the email before the 1st of September would it be mentioned in the notes?
The PPR emails are released in batches. So you may see some time before a batch emails is shipped. Just wait and you will have the email soon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hello....just received my 2nd notes from getgcms and would appreciate your insight on what may be responsible for agents comment below and how it may be approached by me. File has been transferred to LVO. Thank you always

NOTES: 1
Created Date: XXXX
Created By: XXXX
Updated Date: XXXX
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text
REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: XXXXX REGULATION: PNP, AOR DATE I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: ***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** A11.2: APPEARS FUNDS NOT MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR
CIVIL STATUS: My name and my spouse's name, our travel doc numbers & expiry dates
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: XX. -PNC#: XXXXXX. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $: Amount as per my family size
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application for me and my spouse
A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET CRS Score at ITA: XXX/ Min CRS Score for Round: XXX Total CRS Points Assessed: XXX - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from XXXX to XXXX Submitted letter(s) of reference which is/are assessed as follows: The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements.
The only concern here is with your POF, which shows as not met. If your PoF does not match or is not in the format asked by IRCC, they will ask for ADR, but this will depend on the reviewing officer. This is just a recommendation.

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
The PPR emails are released in batches. So you may see some time before a batch emails is shipped. Just wait and you will have the email soon.
Thanks legalfalcon. It’s juat extra frustrating when you know your application is totally approved and someone just refuses to send you that golden email. :(

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,
I receive my second batch of GCMS notes today and it seems that my case it absolutely stuck for to months. There have been zero actions within this period.

I didn't find any red flags in my notes. All Analyst and Officer comments are positive (apart from the "Review Required" from the Analyst after approving my R10 - which I believe it is standard).
Medical:MET, Criminality: MET, Security : Not Started
Eligimity ( It was MET in the CIO, however when moved to LVO they changed to NOT STARTED) - I've heard it's normal, but not 100% sure.

Is it normal to happen? Is there something I can do about it?
Thanks for your help!

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
The only concern here is with your POF, which shows as not met. If your PoF does not match or is not in the format asked by IRCC, they will ask for ADR, but this will depend on the reviewing officer. This is just a recommendation.
Thanks for this insight @legalfalcon. Do you think it may be necessary to raise a CSE and proactively provide a letter of explanation attaching latest bank statement showing that required funds for one's family size has been consistently maintained from 6 months before application submission even till date? Thank you always.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
I receive my second batch of GCMS notes today and it seems that my case it absolutely stuck for to months. There have been zero actions within this period.

I didn't find any red flags in my notes. All Analyst and Officer comments are positive (apart from the "Review Required" from the Analyst after approving my R10 - which I believe it is standard).
Medical:MET, Criminality: MET, Security : Not Started
Eligimity ( It was MET in the CIO, however when moved to LVO they changed to NOT STARTED) - I've heard it's normal, but not 100% sure.

Is it normal to happen? Is there something I can do about it?
Thanks for your help!
If you application has moved to LVO, it will depend on the work load on LVo.

If you application is within the 6 months period, you are fine.

Reactions: fdelacerda

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for this insight @legalfalcon. Do you think it may be necessary to raise a CSE and proactively provide a letter of explanation attaching latest bank statement showing that required funds for one's family size has been consistently maintained from 6 months before application submission even till date? Thank you always.
You can definitely raise a CSE. No harm in that.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
If you application has moved to LVO, it will depend on the work load on LVo.

If you application is within the 6 months period, you are fine.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon ! It puts my mind at ease.
Quick question :
When my Eligibility was as MET in the CIO, however when moved to LVO they changed it to NOT STARTED.
Should it be a concern or you've seen this happening before?
Yes, my application is in the 5th month mark.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much @legalfalcon ! It puts my mind at ease.
Quick question :
When my Eligibility was as MET in the CIO, however when moved to LVO they changed it to NOT STARTED.
Should it be a concern or you've seen this happening before?
Yes, my application is in the 5th month mark.
This is normal. At the CIO, the eligibility is pretty much done, but since the LVO makes the final review, and has the local knowledge, the final decision is left for the LVO. The trend that you see is normal.

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
@legalfalcon

I just received my GCMS notes from www.Getgcms.com
Thanks a lot to your team.

In our case, Husband is PA, I'm a dependent spouse, my actual NOC is not mentioned in the GCMS notes. It is mentioned as 9914, New Worker.
I have read from the forums that it is normal for a dependent spouse. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Do I need to raise a CSE to inform them.

My questions are:
1. Do they review the NOC and documents of Spouse while reviewing the application. I worked so hard to arrange all.
2. Will my NOC and my job experience be counted and considered when I move to Canada.

Last edited:

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Guys need help !!
Aor :-Feb 01 2017
Cec applicant

Got 2 gcms notes. But there is no progress since April month.
Medical and criminality both passed but the eligibility is recommended passed by case analyst. And security not started.
It is in Ottawa right now. I don't know why it's taking too long to pass my eligibility??

I sent cse as well emailed them but every time they says my application is in process.

Any suggestions guys ???

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I just received my GCMS notes from www.Getgcms.com
Thanks a lot to your team.

In our case, Husband is PA, I'm a dependent spouse, my actual NOC is not mentioned in the GCMS notes. It is mentioned as 9914, New Worker.
I have read from the forums that it is normal for a dependent spouse. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Do I need to raise a CSE to inform them.

My questions are:
1. Do they review the NOC and documents of Spouse while reviewing the application. I worked so hard to arrange all.
You don't get points for the work experience of spouse, unless the work experience is in Canada, so those documents are not reviewed.

2. Will my NOC and my job experience be counted and considered when I move to Canada.
I am not sure I get your question, can you please elaborate?

Reactions: PoojaO