AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Thank you!
You’re welcome. :)

And to answer your other question. I’d suggest order your first notes roughly 3 weeks after your AOR. And if you plan to order additional notes order them Atleast 10-15 days after you receive your first one.

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
You’re welcome. :)

And to answer your other question. I’d suggest order your first notes roughly 3 weeks after your AOR. And if you plan to order additional notes order them Atleast 10-15 days after you receive your first one.
May I ask why 3 weeks after AOR? Is it because that this date is near MEP?
Also, may I ask what's the rationale for waiting 10-15 days? Can I have more than one GCMS request in processing? For example, if I order the 1st set on day 1 and the 2nd set on day 20.

Thanks again.

Kotozabra

Nov 16, 2016
The GCMS process is entirely different from your file. When you order your notes through GET GCMS, your GCMS notes are released to GET GCMS and they transmit it to you at the email you provided. It has no bearing on your application and there is no communication between your rep and IRCC. This is also a way to make sure that your representative is doing his/her job and giving your the right info.
Oh, thank you so much for your prompt reply!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
May I ask when will the GCMS note be generated after submitting a GCMS request? On the same day? Several days later? Or close to the 30-day deadline? Thanks!

Also, when do you recommend ordering GCMS notes? Right after MEP? In NA2? If I would like to order multiple sets of notes, when will be the appropriate times?
The first set of notes should be ordered 30-45 post AoR. That will help you know what stage your application is. The notes are generated 15-20 days after the request is placed. To see the stages of an application, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

The NA, IP is just speculation and has no bearing on what stage the application is.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
May I ask why 3 weeks after AOR? Is it because that this date is near MEP?
Also, may I ask what's the rationale for waiting 10-15 days? Can I have more than one GCMS request in processing? For example, if I order the 1st set on day 1 and the 2nd set on day 20.

Thanks again.
#0-25 days post AoR, your R10 and maybe medicals are passed. Before that you may not see anything and the whole process may just go waste.

You can definitely have more than 1 application request processing, but it does not make sense. GCMS is to track your application. So when you receive the notes, see what has happened, and then if needed order another set.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
The first notes should be ordered 30-45 days post AoR. Based on what stage your application is and what all has passed, you can order more sets.
since my aor2 and meds are passed my bgc is already in process as well do u think it is a good time to request gcms? what should i see there by then? just requested gcms yesterday.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
since my aor2 and meds are passed my bgc is already in process as well do u think it is a good time to request gcms? what should i see there by then? just requested gcms yesterday.
If your eligibility is passed or not, that is the main concern. In most cases, only after eligibility is the BGC starts. So it will help you know if your application is stuck in eligibility or somewhere else.

Reactions: fdelacerda

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
If your eligibility is passed or not, that is the main concern. In most cases, only after eligibility is the BGC starts. So it will help you know if your application is stuck in eligibility or somewhere else.
eligibility is in process as well... hmm would there be changes after 30 days? just wondering if the gcms i ordered would indicate anything this early.

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Hey @legalfalcon. How you doing?

I need to clarify something.

My last gcms notes were raised on 1st September. It mentions “letter sent and print queue changed to Delhi” on the 9th of August. And “Secondary office assigned Delhi” on 11th of August. And nothing after that. So shouldn’t Delhi be sending me an email after they’ve been assigned my case? And hence there should be an activity after the 11th. But, there isn’t any. 11th August is the last activity.

I called them again yesterday to clear the confusion. He said Ottawa had instructed Delhi to send the email. They don’t know whether or not delhi has sent it. He said when I called last week they had asked Delhi for clarification but haven’t received a response. They have 30 days to respond. Asked me to call back after 15 days.

My last notes were generated on 1st September. If Delhi had sent me the email before the 1st of September would it be mentioned in the notes?

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon
That`s a commend that I often see around the threads. Does it mean that if eligibility is "passed"(along with Med and Criminality) by an officer we can have some peace of mind because the chances of refusal after that at BGC(Security) gets significantly lower than before?
Thanks once again!

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
@legalfalcon hello....just received my 2nd notes from getgcms and would appreciate your insight on what may be responsible for agents comment below and how it may be approached by me. File has been transferred to LVO. Thank you always

NOTES: 1
Created Date: XXXX
Created By: XXXX
Updated Date: XXXX
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text
REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: XXXXX REGULATION: PNP, AOR DATE I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: ***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** A11.2: APPEARS FUNDS NOT MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR
CIVIL STATUS: My name and my spouse's name, our travel doc numbers & expiry dates
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: XX. -PNC#: XXXXXX. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $: Amount as per my family size
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application for me and my spouse
A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET CRS Score at ITA: XXX/ Min CRS Score for Round: XXX Total CRS Points Assessed: XXX - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from XXXX to XXXX Submitted letter(s) of reference which is/are assessed as follows: The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
That`s a commend that I often see around the threads. Does it mean that if eligibility is "passed"(along with Med and Criminality) by an officer we can have some peace of mind because the chances of refusal after that at BGC(Security) gets significantly lower than before?
Thanks once again!
Eligibility is the most important stage. This is where your program requirements are matched, NOC checked, reference letters are checked and if you clear this, you are out of the woods!

Reactions: fdelacerda