Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , request your guidance.. :)

I just received my GCMS notes. Medicals Passed, Criminality In Progress. Rest all Not Started. From the notes it looks like R10 is complete. Does it mean that document completeness review has been successfully validated (assuming there will be no issues with criminality/eligibility/security ;) ) Request your advise please.

GCMS notes:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxxxxxx REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: xxx CRS SCORE xxx Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Applicant Promoted: Existing UCI

Review Notes for Representative: Does NOT have Representative Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ---LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant 1 –ENGLISH- CELPIP and Met Threshold Documents set for review: Client Enquiry Client Information Offer of Employment edoc# xxxx ---EDUCATION--- Primary Applicant 1-ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor’s degree (four years) Foreign credential provided ---POLICE CERTIFICATE--- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality --- AGE—Applicant’s age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
R10 OK Recommendation: Pass

This states that your R10 is passed. So no worries on that front. The next is eligibility.

To read more on stages an application has to pass through, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Reactions: HiCan

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I hope you are doing good sir.

In my notes, there is Assignment section very much at start of notes.

It says Assigned to Rc-9515 (which i know is cpc ottawa)
& due date is 2017/09/21.

Currently, criminality is in progress & rcmp requested on 22 aug & submitted on 31 , with medicals passed.

Your opinion on this Assignment section please?

Regards
Assignment is simple where the application is going and to which officer/department. It has no bearing. Instead see what stage your application is reach and passed. The application will be assigned to many officers and departments as it progresses.

For stages see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
@legalfalcon,

Please I need to know at what stage is ELIGIBILITY passed, before security is started.

On page 2,
Medical... Passed
Criminality... Passed
Eligibility... Met
Security.... Not started

On the last few pages, under notes,
NOTE 1(created 2017/05 /02)
Case Analyst :Recommend passed.
RECOMMENDATION :Recommend Pass. PA is *********** national residing in *******. PA has more than 4 Years work experience under NOC 2145 FOR OFFICER REVIEW. Work experience :Appears met. Selection criteria:FSW Points/funds:Appears met. FSW Points total:72 Ready to finalize RPRF:Complete.

Since file was transferred to London in June appears no progress.

UNDER APPLICATION

APPLICATION:1
Field name :Secondary office
Action:removed
Old value : London
New value :
Updated :2017/06/01
Office: CPC-Ottawa

APPLICATION :5
Field name:Eligibility
Action:updated
Old value: Recommend passed
New value : Met
Updated :2017/05 /18
Office: CPC Ottawa

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017

Hi @legalfalcon,

I emailed the Ottawa office regarding my application regarding the status of my application. And after 3 days Gisele from the Ottawa office replied:

"Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application."

and then

"If additional documents are needed, an officer will contact you."

Anyone of you here have read and received this kind of reply from CIC? Should I request for GCMS notes now?

Here's my timeline for reference:

VO - Ottawa
AOR - July 11
RPRF Request - August 14
RPRF Paid - August 18

In my RPRF letter it's noted that Security and Criminality is currently in process. I don't know what stage is that I assume its NA2 or IP2?

I have an agent that files my application for me, but we don't share access to my account so I don't know anything unless I email CIC for updates on my application.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017

Hi @legalfalcon,

I emailed the Ottawa office regarding my application regarding the status of my application. And after 3 days Gisele from the Ottawa office replied:

"Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application."

and then

"If additional documents are needed, an officer will contact you."

Anyone of you here have read and received this kind of reply from CIC? Should I request for GCMS notes now?

Here's my timeline for reference:

VO - Ottawa
AOR - July 11
RPRF Request - August 14
RPRF Paid - August 18

In my RPRF letter it's noted that Security and Criminality is currently in process. I don't know what stage is that I assume its NA2 or IP2?

I have an agent that files my application for me, but we don't share access to my account so I don't know anything unless I email CIC for updates on my application.
I got the same response and that too from Gisele

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
If you ordered the notes under the Privacy Act, which is you ordered them yourself, you will see s21 and s26.

They are the same corresponding sections from the Access to information act, which are s15 and s 16.

To read more on 15 and 16 see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

The language of the sections are the same, except the number.

Eligibility is usually passed within 4 - 5 months post AoR. The criminality is passed, within the first 2. But this depends if you are inland or outland. If you are inland, then your RCMP will be pending and your eligibility won't be passed for a long time.
Thanks.

My eligibility and criminality had passed on August 23, almost 5 months post AOR. So, how soon should I expect PPR?

bmisvaltoha

Jun 6, 2017
Hi...can someone please suggest me if I need to go for GCMS Notes or just wait for some time?
My timeline is as:
FSW-O
AOR : 13th Aug
MEP : 25th Aug
IP1 : 26th Aug
NA2 : 30th Aug

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
IMPORTANT...!!!!

Dear friends,

For all of you who are still waiting because of (Security Screening), we are looking into filing a class action writ of mandamus against IRCC in order to push them to process the security screening of applications within a reasonable time frame, and we will have a much better chance of success if we do it together.

One of the most prominent members of this forum, Legalfalcon, has promised to help us in this process and perhaps, find a lawyer to do it for us pro bono (for free). But first, he has to gauge and see if there is enough interest to pursue this. For this reason, he has created a Google doc and has asked us (those who are past the 6-month period and are under SS) to fill it out. The link to the form is:

https://goo.gl/forms/ChD5cDhsGRJPZlCP2

Please only fill it out if you are under security screening and if you want to be a part of this.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Message posted here as asked in your previous message. Thanks for your first partial response!

In the record of changes of my eligibility status, it's written these value changes from Not started, Calculate, Calculation in Progress, Review Required , Met and after all that to "Not started" again. All these updates happened within 24 hours and happened on the same day my case was moved to the LVO.

In the "Program Assistant" notes there's nothing which may raise a flag. R10 , Funds, Current Ranking System higher than the minimum score, NOC, IELTS, Years of Experience, Education, Police Certificate and Medical are all either MET or VERIFIED.

In the Notes of "AGENT REVIEW" there's also nothing which may raise a flag as well. R11.2, 75(2), 76(1)(a), Current Ranking System higher than the minimum score, Education equivalency, Work Experience are all either Appears MET or MET.

The case assignment has a due date of 2017/09/16.

My questions:

1 - Is it a concern to have my case moved back to "Not Started"? Has this situation ever happened?

2 - Is the "Agent" the same as the "Officer" or it may only be a higher level of assistant before the Officer?

3 - Is the due date worth paying attention to?

Thanks a million once again for all your support,
Andre

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi @legalfalcon

I have just got my GCMS notes: I have something important in the notes section:

Here is the status :
Medicals : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Eligibility : Recommend Passed
Security : Not Started

The notes that was generated on 1st of June, 2017 : The program assistant who reviewed my application mentioned everything about my application, mentioned that I have everything on file and verified employment and everything, but he says Canadian education : School found, but unable to recognize the level of education ; officer: please review the document # xxx .

and another notes was generated by another person(case analyst) on 7th of June, 2017 ( 6 days after the 1st notes ) : He mentioned "Recommend Passed" amd mentioned everything appears met. Experience, medicals, criminality, ECA, language and also mentioned document # xxx NOTE: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA on 2014/04/5 ( this is my level of education ) from xxx school .. I'm interpreting that after a week, another person verified and mentioned my level of education which was asked by the first person to review. and after mentioning my level of education and school name. he mentioned Recommend passed in the status.

Does this mean, it was verified? Do I have to worry about the 1st notes, or since the 2nd notes by another person says RECOMMEND PASSED should i take into account.. I'm worried..

Can you please throw some light on this?

btw I have provided everything including my transcripts, cmm and degree. I have not missed on anything.

And I have read one of your posts .. I see S16(1) (c) on the right hand corner of NOTES 1 page.. does this mean security has already started and that is causing delay ?

Last edited: