Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Msq123 said:
Hi legal Falcon,
How long after AOR should GCMS Notes be ordered optimally?
Considering the current trend where medicals are taking 45 days to pass for FSW-O !
I have suggested that after R10, so that any issues with your application, if any will show up on the notes. Medicals usually are not an issues, as you can ask your physician who conduced the medicals to give your a copy of the report, which is your right to receive. Barring any extraordinary issues, I will not be concerned about the medicals, but definitely about the eligibility, NOC, and other stuff.

I would suggest and it is my opinion that ordering GCMS after 3-40 days of AoR is a good practice.

Reactions: cancanhere

Msq123

Jun 19, 2016
legalfalcon said:
I have suggested that after R10, so that any issues with your application, if any will show up on the notes. Medicals usually are not an issues, as you can ask your physician who conduced the medicals to give your a copy of the report, which is your right to receive. Barring any extraordinary issues, I will not be concerned about the medicals, but definitely about the eligibility, NOC, and other stuff.

I would suggest and it is my opinion that ordering GCMS after 3-40 days of AoR is a good practice.
Thanks a lot for your reply mate. Actually i assumed that both R10 and medicals run parallel, and if i am not wrong i read it somewhere that by the time medicals pass R10 gets completed too! Thats why was asking whether shall they be ordered after Medicals get passed or if we observe any update in account!

Reactions: apollonoob

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Msq123 said:
Thanks a lot for your reply mate. Actually i assumed that both R10 and medicals run parallel, and if i am not wrong i read it somewhere that by the time medicals pass R10 gets completed too! Thats why was asking whether shall they be ordered after Medicals get passed or if we observe any update in account!
It is usually true, but R10 and medicals review are done by different departments. Most applications see them coincide, but there can be exceptions too. So I recommend sticking with 45 day rule and you can order another set of GCMS notes a month later.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
I have section 16(1)(c)under Associations-->Applications and cases in my gcms notes.
I do have a Canadian tourist visa and a relative in Canada(mentioned about the same in the PR application) but have never ever been to Canada.
I do have my application approved, was just trying to get a little more info on what exactly section 16 is.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
rockytg said:
I have section 16(1)(c)under Associations-->Applications and cases in my gcms notes.
I do have a Canadian tourist visa and a relative in Canada(mentioned about the same in the PR application) but have never ever been to Canada.
I do have my application approved, was just trying to get a little more info on what exactly section 16 is.
16 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains
(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

(i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,
(ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or
(iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation;[/colour]

Since you have visited Canada, there could be a query to see if you had any criminal case initiated or you arrested during your stay. Most likely it is just a check of this nature.
It is difficult to predict, but any investigation that is looked into will not be disclosed under this section.

MAntebi

Mar 31, 2017
:)
Lailina said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

just a quick question. The relevance of the NOC chosen to the duties in the reference letter will be checked after R10, right?
If I got your post in the other thread correctly, it means that one can know whether they chose the correct NOC only +-3 months after eAPR... And it will be done by the LVO?

I am worried whether I chose the correct NOC :( planning to submit today.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon said:
16 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains
(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

(i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,
(ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or
(iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation;[/colour]

Since you have visited Canada, there could be a query to see if you had any criminal case initiated or you arrested during your stay. Most likely it is just a check of this nature.
It is difficult to predict, but any investigation that is looked into will not be disclosed under this section.

I have S.16(1)c too and I have never been to Canada.

Can you help shed light on this?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Freedom2016 said:
I have S.16(1)c too and I have never been to Canada.

Can you help shed light on this?
Being physically in Canada is not necessary for IRCC to look into any criminality or initiate an investigation. All applicants are run through a computer database which contains a lot of information. Getting matches based on same name, date of birth and other particulars is enough for IRCC to ask for an investigation to look into if an applicant is not trying to circumvent the laws by using different names, ids etc. Usually, the investigations are harmless and result in just proving what IRCC wanted to begin with, just to be sure. Other issues that can trigger a s16(c) are complaints by spouses, cases of divorce, fraud etc. But nothing is conclusive as the investigation details are not revealed. These are just a few examples. IRCC has a wide discretion in asking further investigation into an applicant if the officer has a suspicion that he may not be the one he claims to be. Or a mismatch on the system to ensure that the applicant is not a person red flagged on the system.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Hi
I Ordered GCMS Notes 0n 8th March and recieved it on 02nd April
Date ordered and date generated are Same i.e 9th March.

Medicals : Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility : Not Started
Security : Not Started

The last Notes on Page 163 in the file are
Note 24
Updated by CM***
Restricted : No
Label EE eligibility
Office : Centralized Intake Office
Text:
Agent review: Police certificates R10 OK, Criminality Passed ECA and Credentials FOr PA and Spouse OK, No change in Age from ITA to E-Apr.

Note 26:
Date created : 2017/01/14 8:16
Created by JM011**
Update date : 2017/01/14 8:17
Updated by : JM011**
Label : EE Eligibility
Office Centralized Intake Office
TEXT
AGENT REVIEW A11.2 Having analysed the application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the informationcon tained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met75(2)FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required Work Experience FSW points total: 77 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points at invitation to apply(ITA): 478 CRS minimum score for round: 475 Current CRS Score: 478 I have reviewed information and documents for foreign work experience with ****** Limited Primary NOC 1113 with ****** Limited Submitted reference letter confirms applicant’s employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment. eDoc13******

What does review required indicate or is it written before the agent review was complete?
What is agent review and what is Analyst review?
It says duties are consistent with NOC Skill Level A ( Other cases which I have seen it says Consistent with lead statement of the given NOC) Is it something to worry about?

Page 1 Says

Update Date : 2017/01/20
Updated By :SV***

On Page 2 it says
Security : Not started
Medicals : Passed :
Criminality : Passed

Case assigned to SV ***
Due Date :2017/02/19
(* I ordered on 2017/03/09 And there is no update by SV*** in the notes though due date is given)

Page137 :
Activity 1 (* i think this the last dated activity when it was transferred to NDVO )

UCI;
Name :
Sub-Activity /Activity Type:Selection EE-Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Not Started
Update Date: 2017/01/17
Updated by: Aw0**
Office: Centralized intake office

Activity 2:
UCI:
Name:
Activity:11.2EE MI
New value : Met
Update date: 2017/01/14
Updated by: JM0**

I would like to know what can I understand about eligibility and my present status .Also was the case not updated .By the assigned officer by due date.My file is transferred to NDVO on 17th Jan. I have not been asked to pay RPRF as yet ,What can be the problem for delay?According to NDVO standards when Can I see some progress and when Should I Order for New GCMS notes?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
aniket2789 said:
Hi
I Ordered GCMS Notes 0n 8th March and recieved it on 02nd April
Date ordered and date generated are Same i.e 9th March.

Medicals : Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security : Not Started

The last Notes on Page 163 in the file are
Note 24
Updated by CM***
Label EE eligibility
Office : Centralized Intake Office
Text:
Agent review: Police certificates R10 OK, Criminality Passed ECA and Credentials FOr PA and Spouse OK, No change in Age from ITA to E-Apr.

Note 26:
Date created : 2017/01/14 8:16
Created by JM011**
Update date : 2017/01/14 8:17
Updated by : JM011**
Label : EE Eligibility
Office Centralized Intake Office
TEXT
AGENT REVIEW A11.2 Having analysed the application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the informationcon tained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met75(2)FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required Work Experience FSW points total: 77 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points at invitation to apply(ITA): 478 CRS minimum score for round: 475 Current CRS Score: 478 I have reviewed information and documents for foreign work experience with ****** Limited Primary NOC 1113 with ****** Limited Submitted reference letter confirms applicant’s employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment. eDoc13******

What does review required indicate or is it written before the agent review was complete?
What is agent review and what is Analyst review?
It says duties are consistent with NOC Skill Level A ( Other cases which I have seen it says Consistent with lead statement of the given NOC) Is it something to worry about?

Page 1 Says

Update Date : 2017/01/20
Updated By :SV***

On Page 2 it says
Security : Not started
Medicals : Passed :
Criminality : Passed

Case assigned to SV ***
Due Date :2017/02/19
(* I ordered on 2017/03/09 And there is no update by SV*** in the notes though due date is given)

Page137 :
Activity 1 (* i think this the last dated activity when it was transferred to NDVO )

UCI;
Name :
Sub-Activity /Activity Type:Selection EE-Econ
New Value: Not Started
Update Date: 2017/01/17
Updated by: Aw0**

Activity 2:
UCI:
Name:
Activity:11.2EE MI
New value : Met
Update date: 2017/01/14
Updated by: JM0**

I would like to know what can I understand about eligibility and my present status .Also was the case not updated .By the assigned officer by due date.My file is transferred to NDVO on 17th Jan. I have not been asked to pay RPRF as yet ,What can be the problem for delay?According to NDVO standards when Can I see some progress and when Should I Order for New GCMS notes?

In your case, based on the GCMS extract you have sent your eligibility is met, however, the officer seems to have concerns with the number of years of work experience you have claimed on your form. This could be because of various reasons. You may have gap years, or part time work experience. Or you may have changed jobs, with gaps. Sometimes, the IRCC officer wants to verify the company you have worked for or existence of the company. Usually this happens when the companies merge and a new company is formed, and the agents cannot figure how can you work at a company for 5 years when it was incorporated 3 years ago. To avoid this, your reference letter should be clear.

But I do not see any problems. If you reference letters were clear, and with the agent's note, which states that your eligibility is met, you will be fine. Usually the RPRF is asked after the eligibility is met. So as soon as it is confirmed, you will receive the letter asking your for the RPRF payment.

As regards the due date, it has no relevance. It has to be marked so the agents mark it, however, it has no significance on your file. Some files are marked 6 months in the future, but are processed much faster. I would not worry much about it.

Hope this helps!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi legalfalcon,yesterday I called to cic regarding to know my application status and the agent told me to wait till August 25 to finalize my application.I am just wondering why he gave me that much long deadline.Everthing is met and passed as per gcms notes just left security check which is in progress since September.
I want to order notes from your site.i already ordered three notes and second and third are similar so what do you think,can I order one more to see some changes?It is 10 months now since my AOR.
How much is the chance for rejection at this stage?
Agent told me not to call again begore the deadline.What do you think id I call again?do they delay my process?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
RabinJi said:
Hi legalfalcon,yesterday I called to cic regarding to know my application status and the agent told me to wait till August 25 to finalize my application.I am just wondering why he gave me that much long deadline.Everthing is met and passed as per gcms notes just left security check which is in progress since September.
I want to order notes from your site.i already ordered three notes and second and third are similar so what do you think,can I order one more to see some changes?It is 10 months now since my AOR.
How much is the chance for rejection at this stage?
Agent told me not to call again begore the deadline.What do you think id I call again?do they delay my process?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
Usually over a phone call the customer service agent reads the due date in the file, which is mostly incorrect. They cannot provide you with any information more than what they see on their screens. Some security checks take way longer doe to getting the data from other countries. Does your GCMS notes have s. 15/16 blanked out pages. If it does, then IRCC is waiting for some information. Also, your file could have been stuck with CSIS. Some applicants have successfully sent letters to CSIS and they would let you know if they have cleared the file and the delay is on the end of IRCC, which is usually the case.

The CSIS website states:
https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php#bm02

How can I find out about the status of my immigration screening file?
For general information on immigration/ citizenship/ refugee/ visa-related issues, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 or website www.cic.gc.ca.

To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:

a full name,
date and place of birth,
the signature of the applicant, and
a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.
If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.

Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:

Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954

* If a request is missing any of the information noted above, a reply will not be issued. Please allow up to eight weeks for the processing of requests.

You can try this too. But, unfortunately the only way of knowing what is happening in the file is GCMS notes. https://www.getgcms.com is not my site, I am one of the founders of the group which has many things lined up and one of them is GET GCMS. Other website offering the service do so in utter disregard with security (no SSL <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security>), so your information may be hacked while you are entering it, especially the info form and they do not claim if they are storing the information in compliance with The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). Feel free to use GET GCMS for you next order.

If you would like, I would be happy to look into your notes.

Hope this helps!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
This is very useful. Also processing time is now much faster as I seee on immitracker

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks legalfalcon for all the info +1 for you.I have sent you my latest notes a long time ago.Please check if you have time.
Regards
Rabin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
RabinJi said:
Thanks legalfalcon for all the info +1 for you.I have sent you my latest notes a long time ago.Please check if you have time.
Regards
Rabin
Could you please resend them.