+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Can anyone help me understand what 'Triage: Remain CN' beside the Application Number in the Notes section is? Does it mean 'Remain Current' or something? Thanks

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello. Is someone can help me ?
What is Asingment due date on the notes ? I'm AOR 15 feb and i have this date written. If someone lnow it could be helpful. Thanks for your answer

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Hello. Is someone can help me ?
What is Asingment due date on the notes ? I'm AOR 15 feb and i have this date written. If someone lnow it could be helpful. Thanks for your answer
That's the date an agent/officer is assigned to take a look at your file again.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
That's the date an agent/officer is assigned to take a look at your file again.
Under Security (Not Started) my GCMS notes say : 2024/01/18 (exactly 1 yr from AOR). Does that mean Security will be done on that day? or they can finish it early?

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Under Security (Not Started) my GCMS notes say : 2024/01/18 (exactly 1 yr from AOR). Does that mean Security will be done on that day? or they can finish it early?
The dates are estimates , it could be less or more.

Reactions: buddy013

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
@legalfalcon
Hi.
I have one question:
CEC Inland - 1 dependent
Bio: passed
Med: passed
Background: passed Apr 17
Eligibility: in progess since Apr 5 as per GCMS dated Apr 28.

I called IRCC last Tues, they told me I already passed EVERYTHING, just have to wait for portal email in next couple of days
I called them back last Friday since I didn’t see any portal email. They told me my eligibility is still in progress?
Have anyone experienced this situation before? Any suggestions?

PVO: CIO SVO: Ottawa

TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon what is the meaning of security cancelled in gcms notes? My application is approved but security is cancelled in gcms notes
It means either of the two:

1. Security screening is no longer required; or
2. Security screening request is not being sent and a decision is made prior to that.

Not all applications go for SS.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
@legalfalcon what is the meaning of security cancelled in gcms notes? My application is approved but security is cancelled in gcms notes
The security cancelled message in GCMS notes means that the security screening process for your application has been terminated. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as:
  • The security screening was completed and no security concerns were found.
  • The security screening was incomplete and was cancelled before it could be completed.
  • The security screening was cancelled due to a request from the applicant.
If your application was approved, it is likely that the security screening was completed and no security concerns were found. However, if you are concerned about the security cancelled message, you can contact the IRCC for more information.
Here are some additional details about the security screening process for Canadian immigration applications:
  • The security screening process is conducted by the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS).
  • The security screening process is designed to identify individuals who may pose a security risk to Canada.
  • The security screening process includes a review of the applicant's personal history, travel history, and financial records.
  • The security screening process may also include an interview with the applicant.
The security screening process is an important part of the Canadian immigration process. It helps to ensure that Canada is only admitting individuals who are not a security risk to the country.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon can you please help to understand the note?

In GCMS notes, it mentioned

Parked case notes
Case parked due to following:
-Other: PNC information is not available for verification yet

Mar 19 AOR - EE-PNP Inland - UCI and Bio updated.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020

Parked case notes

Sure. The note you provided means that your case has been parked because the immigration officer needs to verify your Police National Computer (PNC) information. The PNC is a database of criminal records in the United Kingdom. The immigration officer needs to check your PNC record to make sure that you have no criminal convictions that would make you inadmissible to Canada.

The immigration officer will contact the UK authorities to request your PNC record. This process can take several weeks or even months. Once the immigration officer has received your PNC record, they will review it and make a decision on your case.

Here are some additional tips for dealing with a parked case:
  • Be patient: It can take several weeks or even months for the immigration officer to verify your PNC record. Be patient and do not contact the immigration officer repeatedly.
  • Be prepared: Once the immigration officer has received your PNC record, they will review it and make a decision on your case. Be prepared to provide any additional information that the immigration officer may request.
  • Be persistent: If your case is refused, you can appeal the decision. Be persistent and do not give up.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Reactions: arindam.d

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Parked case notes

PNC is the Provincial Nominee Class. Before your eligibility can be confirmed, IRCC will verify your nomination from the Province. This will happen by IRCC checking the database of the Province or when the Province provides the details to IRCC. If you applied immediately after you receive the nomination, it can take some time before this can be verified.

Nothing to be concerned about, it will change once the nomination information is either confirmed by the Province or is updated with IRCC.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
PNC is the Provincial Nominee Class. Before your eligibility can be confirmed, IRCC will verify your nomination from the Province. This will happen by IRCC checking the database of the Province or when the Province provides the details to IRCC. If you applied immediately after you receive the nomination, it can take some time before this can be verified.

Nothing to be concerned about, it will change once the nomination information is either confirmed by the Province or is updated with IRCC.
Thank you so much for the information. My medical is showing not started, and I did not find anything relate to R10. Does it mean R10 still pending. Only UCI and Bio updated.