FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Dear @legalfalcon , I've applied to getgcsm on thursday and still didn't receive the response with the tracking information ?? Could you please check for me. Thanks a lot.

Arod

May 15, 2017
So I just got my GCMS notes and the Eligibility shows "Review Required" due to POF, though I have more than the required amount in my account.

When I go to the comments section to understand what is going on I find the following "Review Required Approx CAD $xxxx(less than the required amount) - CAD $xxxx(more than the required amount) as per Bank Statement. Family of 2 requires CAD $15,531 NOTE: PA has a mortgage balance of XXXXX and other loan of CAD $xxxxxx. PA states in client Info EDOC # XXXXXX the second loan is for a car, however total sum of available finances takes into account balance owing for second loan"

Isn't it true that car loans should not affect the POF? Why are they subtracting my car loan from my total POF?

Any comments you can provide?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
So I just got my GCMS notes and the Eligibility shows "Review Required" due to POF, though I have more than the required amount in my account.

When I go to the comments section to understand what is going on I find the following "Review Required Approx CAD $xxxx(less than the required amount) - CAD $xxxx(more than the required amount) as per Bank Statement. Family of 2 requires CAD $15,531 NOTE: PA has a mortgage balance of XXXXX and other loan of CAD $xxxxxx. PA states in client Info EDOC # XXXXXX the second loan is for a car, however total sum of available finances takes into account balance owing for second loan"

Isn't it true that car loans should not affect the POF? Why are they subtracting my car loan from my total POF?

Hey Arod, I doubt if the IRCC folks differentiate a car loan with a home loan/mortgage. For them a liability is a liability...
Cant you get a simple letter from the bank not showing any loan/liabilities instead ?
Is it possible for you to get a gift deed from your family and show a higher amount as PoF which will be even higher after deduction of liabilities and submit the new letter (along with the gift deed) through a CSE ?

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hey Arod, I doubt if the IRCC folks differentiate a car loan with a home loan/mortgage. For them a liability is a liability...
Cant you get a simple letter from the bank not showing any loan/liabilities instead ?
Is it possible for you to get a gift deed from your family and show a higher amount as PoF which will be even higher after deduction of liabilities and submit the new letter (along with the gift deed) through a CSE ?
Hi bimale4bipeople, initially I thought about not including the car loan nor the mortgage in the POF, but then I read that this shouldn't affect your POF which is why I included them as I wanted to be as transparent as possible. I specifically mentioned my car loan in my LOE so they know what they are looking at.

I've seen many users get PPR's despite showing car loans in their POF's which is why this surprised me. A11.2 shows "Appears Met" and everything else looks normal. This is the only item that seems to be pending concerning Eligibility. Unfortunately no, I can't ask my parents for a gift deed.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi bimale4bipeople, initially I thought about not including the car loan nor the mortgage in the POF, but then I read that this shouldn't affect your POF which is why I included them as I wanted to be as transparent as possible. I specifically mentioned my car loan in my LOE so they know what they are looking at.

I've seen many users get PPR's despite showing car loans in their POF's which is why this surprised me. A11.2 shows "Appears Met" and everything else looks normal. This is the only item that seems to be pending concerning Eligibility. Unfortunately no, I can't ask my parents for a gift deed.
So you can get a new letter without your liabilities? if you can get that and resubmit it...

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018

I am in the same boat. My eligibility was not even started by LVO coz there was a review required of POF under notes.Reat was passed by CIO.
The comment only says review required of settlement funds. That is it. No details. May be because i have a joint account with my spouse.
I have no liabilities and the amount is more than the required.
Last night i guess they started looking into my file coz my ADR status changed from NA to WE R REVIEWING..

Arod

May 15, 2017
I am in the same boat. My eligibility was not even started by LVO coz there was a review required of POF under notes.Reat was passed by CIO.
The comment only says review required of settlement funds. That is it. No details. May be because i have a joint account with my spouse.
I have no liabilities and the amount is more than the required.
Last night i guess they started looking into my file coz my ADR status changed from NA to WE R REVIEWING..
How about your A11.2 status? Mine says "Appear Met" so I don't know what to take from all of this. I'm not even sure If I'm supposed to do something or just let the application flow by itself.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ask the experts here. Like @BillHyatt or @legalfalcon
The eligibility is done in 2 stages. First an analyst or a program assistant will review your documents and recommended passed, or Met or appears met. Then an officer will review it and make a conclusive decision. Only after an officer makes a conclusive decision, will the eligibility pass.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon I have written to them today as my organisation is not ready to issue a duty letter as per my need and this has already been mentioned in the LOE.

Can the primary NOC be changed at this stage as I have 3 different NOCs and the reason I put the org in question in primary because I had to put something there.

Please advise. Also, is there a way I can show you my GCMS notes?
@legalfalcon Sir is there a way I can send you my complete GCMS so you can have a look and comment...thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Sir is there a way I can send you my complete GCMS so you can have a look and comment...thank you
Unfortunately I cannot read entire GCMS notes. It is humanely impossible. However, if you have a question, please feel free to ask.

Reactions: aliabbashusain