01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
astralsource said:
Hi LegalF.

I am FSW Outland, AOR 22 April 2017
Current trend for passing Medical for this stream is around 40-50 days.
Average time for PPR is 100 days. https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Since I can not know when the R10 is passed, when do you recommend ordering GCMS notes, also a month after AOR?
For e-GCMS it says approximately 40 Days Delivery Time. So do I get fresh report or report that is "old 40 days" by the time it gets to me?

Thanks

Hi Astral,

I asked the exact same youestion and here is the reply from legalfalcon.

All GCMS notes are issued a few days after you request them and it is until that day that you see what your applicant has, but they are released to you 30-45 days later. Eg. if you order your notes on April 3, you will most likely received them between May 3- May 15. And they will reflect your file between April 3 - April 5.
If you are ordering GCMS, consider ordering them through https://www.getgcms.com.

Order after 30-40 days of e-APR.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
comfortablynumb said:
Hi Astral,

I asked the exact same youestion and here is the reply from legalfalcon.

All GCMS notes are issued a few days after you request them and it is until that day that you see what your applicant has, but they are released to you 30-45 days later. Eg. if you order your notes on April 3, you will most likely received them between May 3- May 15. And they will reflect your file between April 3 - April 5.
If you are ordering GCMS, consider ordering them through https://www.getgcms.com.

Order after 30-40 days of e-APR.
Thanks for the reply! I hoped for a more recent result.. Did you order them?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
astralsource said:
Thanks for the reply! I hoped for a more recent result.. Did you order them?
Ordered on 25th April . 25 days after after e-APR. I know its too early but I was curious.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Guys wanted to ask what is the optimum time to order gcms notes according to the current trend and processing times
What is the best time to order GCMS?
While there is a lot of difference of opinion in when to order, but the simple answer is after R10. R10 is a strict review where it is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure that his application is complete. If the application is incomplete, it is rejected and nothing much can be done, except re-filing it. Once your application crosses this stage, which is usually within the first month, that is the right time to order GCMS notes.

You should ideally order GCMS notes after 25-45 days after filing your application.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
I received my GCMSM notes today, the last note on it is for March 27 and it says: Credential reviewed, Canadian Institution NOT recognized, credential is NOT recognized, credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by primary applicant.
I got my Master's degree from a designated university in Quebec which has a DLI number on CIC website.
My BG went from IP1 to NA on April 12 (almost two weeks after this note)
What should I do now?

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
I received GCMS notes today from getgcms ( thank you)
I passed the 6 months mark last week.
Everything is passed except for security.

@legalfalcon I called IRCC today and was told by the guy on the phone that ordering GCMS notes a lot can present a "risk" that might cause delays because one's application can be returned to the wrong queue and thus cause delays. ( I ordered 3 times in a 6 month period)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Calgary2014 said:
I received my GCMSM notes today, the last note on it is for March 27 and it says: Credential reviewed, Canadian Institution NOT recognized, credential is NOT recognized, credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by primary applicant.
I got my Master's degree from a designated university in Quebec which has a DLI number on CIC website.
My BG went from IP1 to NA on April 12 (almost two weeks after this note)
What should I do now?
I will need more details before I answer this question. You can PM me with the name of the institution and the degree you were awarded. Also check if your institution appears on http://www.nait.ca/docs/Recognized_Post_Secondary_Institutes.pdf .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
tonykaram123 said:
I received GCMS notes today from getgcms ( thank you)
I passed the 6 months mark last week.
Everything is passed except for security.

@legalfalcon I called IRCC today and was told by the guy on the phone that ordering GCMS notes a lot can present a "risk" that might cause delays because one's application can be returned to the wrong queue and thus cause delays. ( I ordered 3 times in a 6 month period)
No need to thank me, you can send a thank you note to the GET GCMS team. I have a very limited role.

As regards what was informed you on the phone is INCORRECT and ILLEGAL. This should not only be reported to IRCC but the concerned representative should be expelled from the job. This is because IRCC as follows:

available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/principles.asp?utm_source=URL_direct&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=slash-dutytoassiststates
Principles for assisting applicants
In processing your access request under the ATIA, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will:

• Process your request without regard to your identity.
  • Offer reasonable assistance throughout the request process.
  • Provide information on the Access to Information Act, including information on the processing of your request and your right to complain to the Information Commissioner of Canada.
  • Inform you as appropriate and without undue delay when your request needs to be clarified.
  • Make every reasonable effort to locate and retrieve the requested records under the control of the government institution.
  • Apply limited and specific exemptions to the requested records.
  • Provide accurate and complete responses.
  • Provide timely access to the requested information.
  • Provide records in the format and official language requested, as appropriate.
  • Provide an appropriate location within the government institution to examine the requested information.
[/list]
ATIP, the law under which you obtain GCMS notes, is a federal law and a fundamental right to get your information which the government has. You can obtain it as many times as you want, it is an applicants constitutional and federally guaranteed right. The representative by scaring you that too many requests would cause delays, is wholly unfounded, incorrect and illegal.

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi legal falcon,

This topic is very helpful! I am fsw outland , with cpc ottowa as my primary office. my representative ordered gcms notes. I am not sure whether he ordered from your website, but going forward i will definately order through yours! I saw this topic after recieving my notes :s

I got my notes earlier this week, and i have security screening..

My background has been in progress since september so i had an idea that i was chosen for extreme vetting.

However, under security screening ( after the blank area), instructions to partners and instructions from partners is 0. Does that mean they still havent sent my file to screening? Is there any way to know through looking at my gcms notes whether my security has been completed? I have both s15 1 and s16 c on 2 pgs.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hi, I am thinking about ordering GCMS notes but it say that I need to have Visa file number / UCI number ready. This I dont have so what can I do?

Thanking you

legalfalcon said:
No need to thank me, you can send a thank you note to the GET GCMS team. I have a very limited role.

As regards what was informed you on the phone is INCORRECT and ILLEGAL. This should not only be reported to IRCC but the concerned representative should be expelled from the job. This is because IRCC as follows:

available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/principles.asp?utm_source=URL_direct&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=slash-dutytoassiststates
ATIP, the law under which you obtain GCMS notes, is a federal law and a fundamental right to get your information which the government has. You can obtain it as many times as you want, it is an applicants constitutional and federally guaranteed right. The representative by scaring you that too many requests would cause delays, is wholly unfounded, incorrect and illegal.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Legalfalcon i received my notes today,i noticed on the right side of my notes s.15(1) s.19(1) s.19(1)(c) so what does this means?
Thanks
Rabin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Indi88 said:
Hi, I am thinking about ordering GCMS notes but it say that I need to have Visa file number / UCI number ready. This I dont have so what can I do?

Thanking you
If you have filed your application, you should have a file number. A file number is E0000000 and should be on the acknowledgement of receipt. It will be there on all your letters received from IRCC and should be on your MyCIC account.

You only need the File number, the UCI is optional.

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
legalfalcon said:
If you have filed your application, you should have a file number. A file number is E0000000 and should be on the acknowledgement of receipt. It will be there on all your letters received from IRCC and should be on your MyCIC account.

You only need the File number, the UCI is optional.
Hi Legalfalcon, great job.

I am CEC (inland), e-AOR Jan 28th, medicals passed Feb 26th-IP (same day), and schedule A request Apr 8th, BG-NA APr 26th. The only thing of concern is that the duties on my reference letter only match 50% of my listed NOC duties. Do you think I have passed the stage where NOC would be matched with duties?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
RabinJi said:
Hi Legalfalcon i received my notes today,i noticed on the right side of my notes s.15(1) s.19(1) s.19(1)(c) so what does this means?
Thanks
Rabin