+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
It is usually true, but R10 and medicals review are done by different departments. Most applications see them coincide, but there can be exceptions too. So I recommend sticking with 45 day rule and you can order another set of GCMS notes a month later.
Applied:2nd June Under SDS study visa
Biometric:5th June and updated
Medical:7th June
Eligibility:In Progress
Background.C:In Progress
Last two pages of GCMS shows S22(1)(b)...What does this mean i cant understand..Eligibility shows:Recmmend Interview...Plzz help me

jaspreet91

May 11, 2020
Last two pages of GCMS shows S22(1)(b)...What does this mean i cant understand..Eligibility shows:Recmmend Interview...Plzz help me
this means that the visa officer must be satisfied that the applicant intends to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay.

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
this means that the visa officer must be satisfied that the applicant intends to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay.
Sorry i can't understand can you tell me why did they mention s22(1)(b) on the right corner of last two pages...like when should i expect decision...is my case stuck in security?your reply would really help me.
Thank You.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Sorry i can't understand can you tell me why did they mention s22(1)(b) on the right corner of last two pages...like when should i expect decision...is my case stuck in security?your reply would really help me.
Thank You.
This is for comprehensive ss I guess. Someone told me in one of the forums last time.

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
These numbers are the acts that officer sent to CSIS or CBSA to control your application under them. You can figure out about this acts deeply by googling them.
i have already defered my intake from Sep 2023 to Jan 2024..its been twice the processing time..will i get PPR??on tracker my eligibility and Back.Check is in progress

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi everyone, my friend applied visit visa in July 2023 and got rejected reason: "You have submitted a document that lacks authenticity" However in notes they have not mention which document exactly

Refusal GROUNDS Details
Created Date: 2017/05/24
Updated Date: 2023/03/28
Refusal Grounds: A16(1) Authenticity
Description: You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application.

What are these two dates for?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

This is s. 22 of the Privacy Act under which some information is redacted.

22 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1)
  • (b) the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information
    • (i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,
    • (ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or
    • (iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation; or

This is usually done for criminality and security. See my posts on security screening.

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
This is s. 22 of the Privacy Act under which some information is redacted.

22 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1)
  • (b) the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information
    • (i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,
    • (ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or
    • (iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation; or

This is usually done for criminality and security. See my posts on security screening.

Thank You soo much for your reply but brother there is strange thing in my case...as you said that they may be checking my criminality or Security but i ordered GCMS notes and there CRIMINALITY is showing 1 & SECURITY is showing 0 both of these under ADMISSIBILITIES + On tracker my biometric and medical is showing:Completed, While Background Check and Eligibility is showing:IN PROGRESS....so from this analysis what do you think my case is under security screeing from which i am scared as it takes around 1 whole year...if not then what do you think how much time will it take for me to get response??
Thank You.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

My info-sharing has been in progress for 1yr and 1 month now.
Info-sharing 1—Ready to be assessed

Please, what could be the problem?
What is the status of your other aspects of the application?

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Thank you for the response. My secondary visa office is CPC Ottawa.
User ID is DK02365_BOT

Does this mean my file is assigned to a non existing agent? What can i do to make sure this does not delays my processing?
This has gotten me worried
I have this user id, did you get any updates?