+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I have ordered my gcms notes May 20th, but i havent got response until now. just wanted to know whether will we get the notes via our mail id?
Be sure to check your spam messages. Mine arrived almost a week before I saw them, because they arrived in my spam messages, and I didn't think to check.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Thanks for the info @legalfalcon. So like shall I ask him to place the GCMS order after 50days from e-AOR??? I guess he is only concerned about his Medicals/Education/Employment status as of now.

When I went to ->https://www.getgcms.com/contact, there is a web-form which we need to fill with our personal details. Dont know if my friend will be fine with the personal details part actually. Could you share some email addresses of the day-to-day Operations Team at Getgcms. Thank you @legalfalcon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the info @legalfalcon. So like shall I ask him to place the GCMS order after 50days from e-AOR??? I guess he is only concerned about his Medicals/Education/Employment status as of now.

When I went to ->https://www.getgcms.com/contact, there is a web-form which we need to fill with our personal details. Dont know if my friend will be fine with the personal details part actually. Could you share some email addresses of the day-to-day Operations Team at Getgcms. Thank you @legalfalcon.
Usually 45 days is when the r10 is complete. Which is the completeness check.

As regards contacting GET GCSM team, the contact form is the best way to do it. GET GCMS is in compliance with he Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). If your friend is still not convinced and is skeptical, he should then order the notes by himself.

The contact form asks for data which may be relevant in answering the query, like the address and contact number. I cannot provide any email ids form GET GCMS and neither will they respond to any email received from a person who does not have an active order. This is to ensure that the email ids are not used to spam the inboxes. Hope you understand.

To contact GET GCMS TEAM the contact form is the best bet.

Hope this helps!

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
@legalfalcon Finally got my GCMS notes within a month, thanks to excellent service by GETGCMS
Notes are dated 6th June. I need to understand what does below mentioned thing mean ?
NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2017/05/26 09:38:00
Created By: ******
Updated Date: 2017/05/26 09:38:00
Updated By: ******
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
Request Identifier: A-2017-10887
Requested Date: 06/06/2017
PROTECTED
***OFFICER REVIEW*** Application: E************ GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION
PA is single; no dependent children declared No prior relationship or dependents declared NOC 1111 I have
reviewed education, employment and language proficiency information/documentation; I am satisfied that PA
has qualifying work experience in declared occupation. R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- satisfied R76 (1)
SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS- satisfied FUNDS-satisfied A 11.2 & SELECTION PASSED
Criminality: All required PCs on file. No A36 concerns. Passed. Meds passed RPRF: complete
My eligibility,Criminality & Medical are passed but i am concerned about security with section almost BLANK as appearing below
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1
UCI #: *******
Family Name: Shan
Given Name(s): Ali
Type: Security
ATTACHMENTS
ATTACHMENTS: 0
SUB ACTIVITIES
SUB ACTIVITIES: 1

UCI #: *******
Family Name: ****
Given Name: ***
Type: Security Screening
SECURITY SCREENING
ATTACHMENTS

INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTNERS
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTNERS: 0
INSTRUCTIONS FROM PARTNERS
INSTRUCTIONS FROM PARTNERS: 0

HIRV

HIRV:0
Last time i emailed them on 8th June, they told me security was in process. Should i wait sometime before contacting them again?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Finally got my GCMS notes within a month, thanks to excellent service by GETGCMS
Notes are dated 6th June. I need to understand what does below mentioned thing mean ?

My eligibility,Criminality & Medical are passed but i am concerned about security with section almost BLANK as appearing below

Last time i emailed them on 8th June, they told me security was in process. Should i wait sometime before contacting them again?

Check out my reply on the last page of this thread for clarifications. You have pretty much the same notes:
ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

As regards the security screening, the "instructions to partner" refers to IRCC seeking information from the partner countries which are, UK, US, Australia and NZ.

If you may have any specific question, feel free to ask.

Reactions: alishanpwc

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi alishanpwc, did you request your notes on 26 May and received it today? We requested ours on 25 May but have not received anything yet.

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Be sure to check your spam messages. Mine arrived almost a week before I saw them, because they arrived in my spam messages, and I didn't think to check.
Hi, I got the gcms notes yesterday. Thanks for your help. the final recommendation shows as **Appears to meet the requirements**Ready to Finalize.
elgibility, criminality and medical got passed.
security not started :(
god grace, i should cross this security check as soon as possible. for some people it's taking very longer

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
@legalfalcon ........security with section almost BLANK as appearing below
Do you see a section like the below on your GCMS notes, this will show when your security screening started. Its unfortunate that you have been selected for SS as this is a slow process - potentially 6-18months based on recent posts on here,

ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: xxxx
Name: xxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name: Status

ACTIVITY: 2
UCI: xxxxx
Name: xxxxx

ACTIVITY: 3
Sub-Activity/Activity Type:Security Screening
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/03/xx
Updated By: 00xxxxx

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/

Last edited:

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Do you see a section like the below on your GCMS notes, this will show when your security screening started. Its unfortunate that you have been selected for SS as this is a slow process - potentially 6-18months based on recent posts on here,

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/
there is none of above 3 mentioned sections in my notes. What do i deduce @Sugar2016 ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

You info is incorrect. Just because you see a sub-activity you are deducing that it will take 6-12 months? How? and where did you get the info?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I got the gcms notes yesterday. Thanks for your help. the final recommendation shows as **Appears to meet the requirements**Ready to Finalize.
elgibility, criminality and medical got passed.
security not started :(
god grace, i should cross this security check as soon as possible. for some people it's taking very longer
Check out https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT for how security takes place. It different for each application.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
You info is incorrect. Just because you see a sub-activity you are deducing that it will take 6-12 months? How? and where did you get the info?
On this forum we have lots of users with SS starting in Feb/March and yet to receive PPR. So this is not a 1-3month process based on current timelines.
Also for applicants from Pakistan, SS seems to the longest for these users as compared to China again comparing historic timelines. I would speculate that it seems to take longer to get info from the local authorities in Pakistan.

Reactions: shaheerjaved