caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The atip email I received after ordering gcms (inland) said nothing about a 90 day extension. Just that there were delays.
It should be noted that many extensions are being taken due to clerical errors at IRCC ATIP. If you find the error then revert back to IRCC and in many cases they will void the extension and provide the file by the original due date. See this e.g. message from IRCC

We have made the appropriate corrections, removed the extension and ..........
Please note that we have escalated your file and ...............
We apologize for any inconvenience ...........

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

An extension email will look like this and it won't necessarily be for 90 days, more often seeing 60 days vs 90 days when extensions are being taken. Also the email will state the new due date. This is an example for a request under the Access to Information Act, since you are inland your request would have been under the Privacy Act but extensions still apply to Privacy requests as well.

Dear xxxxxxx;

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on xxxxxxxx, for the following records:

The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the xxxxxxx file concerning xxxxx.

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access To Information Act*, an extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.

Considering the extension, your request is now due on xxxxxxxxx

Further information about the Access To Information Act* can be found at the following web page:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Plol

Nov 4, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
Hey guys, hope you’re doing well.
I wanted to enquire about 2 things ..
1)special program : PRBIO , what does it mean ?
Does it mean that I was yet to give biometrics, so they put me in that special program or it’s something else .. ?
2) under the application assigned to section ... the due date field is empty. Usually I’ve seen gcms notes, it has some date in it.

It would be great if you could help me out with these questions.
Thanks again.
can i ask a question.... have you done your biometrics? if yes, did you encounter any issues with your capturing? or fingerprints?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Does it mean that I was yet to give biometrics, so they put me in that special program or it’s something else .. ?
2) under the application assigned to section ... the due date field is empty. Usually I’ve seen gcms notes, it has some date in it.

Thanks again.
@legalfalcon

Thanks again.

PRBIO refers to the bio data, of eye colour, height etc, collected before the issuance of PR.
If your biometrics is pending, then your criminality will show pending.

For the section you are referring to, can you post a screenshot.

Reactions: John david

SM2011

Nov 16, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon
I have been recently asked for a PCC of a country where I moved last year. I already had submitted my other PCC's except this and my R10 is showing OK and other PCC's as NRT in my gcms.

Can I assume that my other documents (education, work experience, language etc) have been verified and OK to go and that is why I am now being asked for additional PCC??

Kindly advice

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I have been recently asked for a PCC of a country where I moved last year. I already had submitted my other PCC's except this and my R10 is showing OK and other PCC's as NRT in my gcms.

Can I assume that my other documents (education, work experience, language etc) have been verified and OK to go and that is why I am now being asked for additional PCC??

Kindly advice

R10 ok only signifies that the completes check is done, i.e. all documents are present not that they have been verified. Verification of documents and their content happens during eligibility.

To read on stages of an application see https://bit.ly/36gmMx6

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Hi there!

I just received my GCMS but there was a note saying:

"Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a system glitch and for this reason some sections have been removed from the report"

When I was reading my GCMS, the security part of my GCMS were missing. How can I retrieve the missing parts?

Any thoughts on this?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi there!

"Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a system glitch and for this reason some sections have been removed from the report"

When I was reading my GCMS, the security part of my GCMS were missing. How can I retrieve the missing parts?

Any thoughts on this?
Security is always redacted in Gcms Notes from IRCC. The glitch is unrelated to Security

The glitch has been ongoing for sometime now, also see
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-aor.680165/page-225#post-8993027

Reactions: Blairxxx

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi there!

Any thoughts on this?

You can send a reply and request that your disclosure package be resent and the missing sections be made available. However, security related information is usually redacted from the GCMS notes. If it is so, you will see the relevant section of the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act on the top right corner of the page from where the information has been redacted.

The glitch that is being referred to in the email will show an entire page as not relevant, instead of a section missing / redacted.

Reactions: Blairxxx

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello. GCMS requested on 14th Oct, received on 24th Nov. Info sharing in-progress, criminality and security Not started. Can we somehow make an estimate as to when the further steps will be completed? AOR May 12, 2020 (FSW-Outland).

Also if someone could tell what the 'Next Recalculation date' signify?

TIA.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello. GCMS requested on 14th Oct, received on 24th Nov. Info sharing in-progress, criminality and security Not started. Can we somehow make an estimate as to when the further steps will be completed? AOR May 12, 2020 (FSW-Outland).

TIA.
@caipsnotes @legalfalcon if you could please answer my query. Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

TIA.
What is the status of your eligibility.

If it has not started, then your next calculation date means when the eligibility calculations would take place.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
What is the status of your eligibility.

If it has not started, then your next calculation date means when the eligibility calculations would take place.
As per page # 02, the status of my application is as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Infor sharing: In Progress

Additionally:
VO: Ottawa

Review type: Program assistant R10 OK Recommendation: Pass criminality

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

TIA.

@caipsnotes @legalfalcon if you could please answer my query. Thanks.
Next Recalculation date is usually seen in the Eligibility section and when Eligibility has not been passed by an officer. Does that date coincide with your birthday month & date?

Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA
An applicant may have a birthday after they receive an ITA but before they submit their e-APR. Their change in age may lower their CRS score below the lowest score in the round of invitations. It may also result in the applicant no longer meeting the minimum requirements of the FSWC and, consequently, no longer meeting the MEC, resulting in a refusal based on section A11.2.
When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.
This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Next Recalculation date is usually seen in the Eligibility section and when Eligibility has not been passed by an officer. Does that date coincide with your birthday month & date?

Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA
An applicant may have a birthday after they receive an ITA but before they submit their e-APR. Their change in age may lower their CRS score below the lowest score in the round of invitations. It may also result in the applicant no longer meeting the minimum requirements of the FSWC and, consequently, no longer meeting the MEC, resulting in a refusal based on section A11.2.
When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.
This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR.
@caipsnotes Yes the recalculation date is the same as my DOB. But in December I will be turning 30 which might reduce my CRS so is it possible that the CRS will be recalculated and reduced post my birthday even though I have received AOR (and 6 months have already elapsed since the AOR).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
As per page # 02, the status of my application is as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Infor sharing: In Progress

Additionally:
VO: Ottawa

Review type: Program assistant R10 OK Recommendation: Pass criminality
Program assistant R10 OK - This is your R10, or the completeness check. If this is the only note you see, then your eligibility has not yet started.

Do you have any other note?

As regards recalculation, this is the public policy:

See https://bit.ly/2JWe7qB

Public policy

According to the public policy, applicants whose birthday occurs between the ITA and the eAPR, will be granted exemption from refusal only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by IRCC and the receipt of the resulting application by IRCC. The policy further grants exemption from the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) with respect to points allocated to applicants on the basis of age for the FSW MEC, where the applicant would no longer meet those requirements as a result of aging between invitation to apply and application submission.

The public policy does not constitute a complete exemption from other requirements, but is limited to granting exemption to applicants for failure to meet the requirements due to an increase in reported age which occurred after the ITA was issued and before the eAPR was filed. Any increase in age which occurs after the eAPR, will neither impact the CRS or MEC, as the applications are locked on the day they are filed. When an applicant is granted the benefit of the public policy, it is noted in the GCMS notes. Similarly, if the applicant falls below the CRS or the MEC due to age, the same is noted in the GCMS notes.