+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP

JHow16

Mar 18, 2018
Hi there,

We are looking to move to Alberta (calgary area) from the UK with our 2 young children. We have friends living there and have visited before. My partner is a truck driver over in the UK. I understand there is a need for long haul truck drivers in Alberta?

If he was to get a job offer is it possible to get a nomination on the Alberta PNP for express entry whilst still in the UK or do you need to already be working in Alberta in order to qualify?

I've read through the info on the website several times but the more I read the more I struggle to understand it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ICCRC HELP

Mar 19, 2018
You have to hold a valid work permit and must maintain your job during process. Yes you need to be already working before you apply.

JHow16

Mar 18, 2018
You have to hold a valid work permit and must maintain your job during process. Yes you need to be already working before you apply.
Great, thankyou for your reply. Is there a certain length of time he needs to be on a work permit before he can apply for Ainp?

ICCRC HELP

Mar 19, 2018
LMIA will give you 2 years of work permit. and once he start working i suggest you to file after 90 days of employment.

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi there, Does anybody have an idea about upcoming ainp program that is aligned with express entry? TIA. my sister is in alberta but my score is very low 327. is there any chance for alberta nomination?