+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP demand list

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Anyone recieved NOI this November? If yes please state your crs, Noc and when you created your EE profile

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
On their site ,the last draw was october 30th
Yes but it takes about 2 wks for it to be updated on their site. This means that if there has been a draw this month of November, we might not know until people indicates they got NOI

Veralicious

Dec 5, 2019
Hi all,

I submitted an Express Entry profile since September 2018. That expired, so I resubmitted a new profile. My CRS is 444.

Now, I studied since September 2010 and graduated in Edmonton, Alberta with an one year certificate and another two years diploma. Then I applied and got the post graduate work permit (PGWP). With that, I worked for 2 years and 8 months of part time job (NOC 2282 User support technician), also, in Edmonton.

Unfortunately, I did not submit Canadian Experience Class application in time, they returned my application. Shortly after, it was a new year and Express Entry was introduced. I left Canada on June 2016.

So now that I am back to my native country, Malaysia. I have been working as User support technician(NOC 2282) for more than 3 years now.

And as per https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupations-in-demand/ , my NOC code is consider as medium demand.

As per https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2 Alberta Express Entry Stream section, I met quite a few criteria as I mentioned in below. Now I knew having to met all these criteria does not guarantee me an NOI, but still.

My question is, am I doing something wrong here, or there is really nothing else I can do but finger cross and hope that I will get a NOI? Thanks for taking your time reading this through.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
If you have one or more of the following adaptability factors, this may increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

• Alberta job offer and/or work experience
  • A graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
  • A relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child, brother and/or sister (In this case, my relative are my aunt and uncle)
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi all,

I submitted an Express Entry profile since September 2018. That expired, so I resubmitted a new profile. My CRS is 444.

Now, I studied since September 2010 and graduated in Edmonton, Alberta with an one year certificate and another two years diploma. Then I applied and got the post graduate work permit (PGWP). With that, I worked for 2 years and 8 months of part time job (NOC 2282 User support technician), also, in Edmonton.

Unfortunately, I did not submit Canadian Experience Class application in time, they returned my application. Shortly after, it was a new year and Express Entry was introduced. I left Canada on June 2016.

So now that I am back to my native country, Malaysia. I have been working as User support technician(NOC 2282) for more than 3 years now.

And as per https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupations-in-demand/ , my NOC code is consider as medium demand.

As per https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2 Alberta Express Entry Stream section, I met quite a few criteria as I mentioned in below. Now I knew having to met all these criteria does not guarantee me an NOI, but still.

My question is, am I doing something wrong here, or there is really nothing else I can do but finger cross and hope that I will get a NOI? Thanks for taking your time reading this through.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
If you have one or more of the following adaptability factors, this may increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

• Alberta job offer and/or work experience
  • A graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
  • A relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child, brother and/or sister (In this case, my relative are my aunt and uncle)
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

As far as I understand, you just wait, nothing more you can do. Medium demand means less chance than High Demand NOCs, but not totally impossible. Stay positive and meanwhile explore other options too.