+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP demand list

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hi all,

I submitted an Express Entry profile since September 2018. That expired, so I resubmitted a new profile. My CRS is 444.

Now, I studied since September 2010 and graduated in Edmonton, Alberta with an one year certificate and another two years diploma. Then I applied and got the post graduate work permit (PGWP). With that, I worked for 2 years and 8 months of part time job (NOC 2282 User support technician), also, in Edmonton.

Unfortunately, I did not submit Canadian Experience Class application in time, they returned my application. Shortly after, it was a new year and Express Entry was introduced. I left Canada on June 2016.

So now that I am back to my native country, Malaysia. I have been working as User support technician(NOC 2282) for more than 3 years now.

And as per https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo/occupations-in-alberta/occupations-in-demand/ , my NOC code is consider as medium demand.

As per https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2 Alberta Express Entry Stream section, I met quite a few criteria as I mentioned in below. Now I knew having to met all these criteria does not guarantee me an NOI, but still.

My question is, am I doing something wrong here, or there is really nothing else I can do but finger cross and hope that I will get a NOI? Thanks for taking your time reading this through.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
If you have one or more of the following adaptability factors, this may increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

• Alberta job offer and/or work experience
  • A graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
  • A relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child, brother and/or sister (In this case, my relative are my aunt and uncle)
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

In exactly the same boat. CRS of 444 with NOC 2282 and submitted my profile in August. Waiting for a NOI. Current work visa runs out in less than 3 months now though so it's looking like I'll be leaving Canada for now at least. Best of luck to us both.

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
Hello Guys

I got NOI, but my NOC is regulated any help on that? What should I do?
Please share if you have any info
Send your transcript to the regulatory body for assessment. If you got your degree in Canada or Us you can send it from your school, outside those two countries has to be through WES

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
4214 early childhood educator licence. Anyone here knows how to get these outside canada? Sent an email to their regulatory body but no response. Anyone with experience on this?
Check Pacific Rim early childhood program. It's done online and it's accepted for EE.

iehsanali

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

my CRS score is 407
NOC Code: 2171
any chance of getting NOI in the upcoming AINP draw? I only selected Alberta in my EE profile

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi all,
I’ve experience of college lecture and administrator in college. I made profile with NOC 4021. What are the chances of that NOC? Also, if possible can I change my NOC 4021 to NOC 1241 in my profile? Please guide.
Thanks

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi guys,

I have done my Masters In Chemistry= 4 Years Bachelors and 3 Years Bachelors in Education. Currently, I am working as a Chemistry Teacher-Agriculture for more than 7 years in a Government school. My CRS is 360. Anybody can suggest what are the chances of being selected by Alberta or Nova Scotia PNP?

Please do suggest with your precious opinion!
Thank you!
Regards.

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

my CRS score is 360
NOC Code: 1221
any chance of getting NOI in the upcoming AINP draw? as i have submitted my profile on 24th Dec 2019 selecting all province in my EE profile.

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

my CRS score is 360
NOC Code: 1221
any chance of getting NOI in the upcoming AINP draw? as i have submitted my profile on 24th Dec 2019 selecting all province in my EE profile.
You do have a chance. Alberta draws crs scores as low as 300, so if your occupation is in demand, and the draw is quite low, sure you stand a chance of getting NOI. Please do update when you do get NOI. All the best.

iehsanali

May 22, 2018
You do have a chance. Alberta draws crs scores as low as 300, so if your occupation is in demand, and the draw is quite low, sure you stand a chance of getting NOI. Please do update when you do get NOI. All the best.
Hello, Chris hope you are doing good. My CRS score is 407 and the NOC code is 2171. do you think I have a chance of receiving NOI in the upcoming AINP draw?

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
My NOC is 3113 ( Dentist )
It is listed under MODERATE DEMAND.

Do you think Albert even considers sending NOI to people other than HIGH DEMAND AND MODERATELY HIGH DEMAND LIST ?

Has anyone been lucky ?

Reactions: theafjioman

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi all,
I’ve experience of college lecture and administrator in college. I made profile with NOC 4021. What are the chances of that NOC? Also, if possible can I change my NOC 4021 to NOC 1241 in my profile? Please guide.
Thanks

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi all,
Thanks
You can always change your noc up until you receive nomination or ITA. Check occupation in demand in Alberta. I know they select randomly and send NOIs

Reactions: Aali005

JAS18

Mar 23, 2019
Any idea when is the next AINP draw expected?

Waiting for NOI for Alberta. My NOC 1122 is listed as medium demand in their in-demand occupations list. CRS score is 442.

Reactions: MABZ