+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP (AINP): June-July-August

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Yes I got my nomination 2 weeks back and ITA on 31st October. Any updates at your end ?
Hi Aisha, That's great news. Your profile took almost three months to get nomination after FN. What you think could be the reason for such delay, is it NOC 2174 or any other document missed/ employer verification took time ?

I am bit worried because I also have similar NOC 2171, and I didn't find this NOC common in this forum. I am assuming that profile having NOC range from 2171 to 2174 is taking much time as compared to other NOC such as 1221 or 1241.

Please share your experience from getting FN to receiving nomination.

R preet

Oct 30, 2019
Smbody help me please...due to some issues my express entry profile has withdrawn after getting nomination certificate....nw i m unable to accept my nomination because it's showing that you are no longer in the pool...what should i do next?

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Smbody help me please...due to some issues my express entry profile has withdrawn after getting nomination certificate....nw i m unable to accept my nomination because it's showing that you are no longer in the pool...what should i do next?
OMG...Best option would be to call Alberta AINP customer care asap and they may suggest if there is any way.