+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Pilot Project How to get a Work Permit?

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
susana said:
There are no options at this moment for food counter attendants or food service supervisors to apply for PR . There are lots of people working in Canada in the same position as you. With all the new changes, there are no options to keep extending work permits as before.
What do you mean there is no option? You mean I can't apply for food services pilot project under AINP???

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
susana said:
There are no options at this moment for food counter attendants or food service supervisors to apply for PR . There are lots of people working in Canada in the same position as you. With all the new changes, there are no options to keep extending work permits as before.
The Food service category is still open.
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-eds-semi-skilled-criteria.aspx#foodservices

susana

Nov 4, 2008
iammikeywithy said:
What do you mean there is no option? You mean I can't apply for food services pilot project under AINP???
Have you seen the processing times ? The Program might be open , but you will need to have a valid work permit since submission of the AINP until a decision is made. At least 2 years to get a nomination, with all the changes with the temporary foreign worker program and a limit of 2 years working in Canada, AINP is not going to be the best option for you.

Employer-Driven Stream - Semi-Skilled Worker Category

Foodservices Industry (Pilot Project)

Estimated processing time if your application was received by the AINP:

On or before November 26, 2013: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
November 27, 2013 and after: at least 25 months from the date your application was received

sy_123

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sy_123 said:
Hi vladimir 76/seniors

I have got AIT approval for HET - Truck and Transport Mechanic. But i am not able to find job offer from Alberta Employer. Please let me know that
1. How can i find job offfer from employers for apply workpermit?
2. Can i find job offer from anly alberta employers?
Thank you
Please anybody can give details regarding this