+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta nominee AAIP education is related to current occupation and work experience

Ethan202305

Sep 13, 2023
Hello,

Does any one know how to demonstrate the applicant's education is related to the current occupation and work experience in applying for the Alberta nominee?

Thanks in advance!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

Does any one know how to demonstrate the applicant's education is related to the current occupation and work experience in applying for the Alberta nominee?

Thanks in advance!
You can search for a particular NOC. Wherever the education is mentioned highlight it and then you can upload it along with your education attained.

Ethan202305

Sep 13, 2023
You can search for a particular NOC. Wherever the education is mentioned highlight it and then you can upload it along with your education attained.
Hi,

I found a NOC which could most probably matches with my current work position and it also requires the same major. The main doubt is that in the NOC description, it requires a 'bachelor degree', but I have a master degree of that major. And my bachelor degree is not the reqired major.

Also, do I need to state the matching in my emloyment reference letter?

Thanks!!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

I found a NOC which could most probably matches with my current work position and it also requires the same major. The main doubt is that in the NOC description, it requires a 'bachelor degree', but I have a master degree of that major. And my bachelor degree is not the reqired major.

Also, do I need to state the matching in my emloyment reference letter?

Thanks!!
Reference letter needs not to mention about education.
However for the NOC maybe consult with your colleagues and research more about your job profile.
I don't think a higher education affects the job.

Ethan202305

Sep 13, 2023
Reference letter needs not to mention about education.
However for the NOC maybe consult with your colleagues and research more about your job profile.
I don't think a higher education affects the job.
Thank you for your explanation. I will give my manager my study experience and the AAIP requirements, letting him to write the employment reference letter.