Alberta NOI

tomoubah

Apr 9, 2020
Hello all, i am a teacher of university

CRS: 404
TEF Canada : NCLC7
NOC: 4011
EE profile submitted: 17nd December 2019

What are the chances for PNP in Alberta?
And what are the processes to have a job offered?

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hello Guys,
I got NOI from Alberta on dated 28th May 2020 and now I'm preparing the required documents on behalf of shared check list. hopefully same will be ready today itself and will courier the same to Alberta.
My question is : My IELTS is going to expire on 28th July 2020 and there is no clarity when IELTS exam will be reopened.
Can you please suggest what I have to do so that I can nominate with my existing points.
CRS points :461

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
If your C
Hello Guys,
I got NOI from Alberta on dated 28th May 2020 and now I'm preparing the required documents on behalf of shared check list. hopefully same will be ready today itself and will courier the same to Alberta.
My question is : My IELTS is going to expire on 28th July 2020 and there is no clarity when IELTS exam will be reopened.
Can you please suggest what I have to do so that I can nominate with my existing points.
If your CRS point is 461, you should be applying for Express Entry and not Provincial nominations. The last draw was 440 ?

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hey Guys,

How is the chance I get an NOI through Alberta Express Entry with this profile:
Profile created on March 31st.
CRS 345
NOC 6311 (one year experience completed in April, but without LMIA and still working in the same company)
My wife is studying at SAIT
Not even intended to move to another province.

Thank you

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hello Guys,
what is ur noc?

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hey Guys,

How is the chance I get an NOI through Alberta Express Entry with this profile:
Profile created on March 31st.
CRS 345
NOC 6311 (one year experience completed in April, but without LMIA and still working in the same company)
My wife is studying at SAIT
Not even intended to move to another province.

Thank you
did u get noi
?

prayagraval

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I live in Alberta, I graduated from a college and I have a job offer from here. That's why I got the NOI.
Depending on you NOC you can get NOI from Alberta living outside the province, but some NOCs just have higher chances with ties in Alberta.

And Unfortunately, cousins are not consider relatives or ties with Alberta. They consider children, parents and siblings.
do u know anyone with noc 6311 food service supervisor to get noi?

Cutechi

Dec 7, 2019
Hello Guys,
Do you live outside of Canada?

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
received NOI from Alberta on 31st July 2019, Submitted the forms but util now we did not receive an email from Alberta with FN number.
what u need to do once u get NOI. i have not idea. i recieved NOI yesterday in my express entry profile.