+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta NOI

WaqasN1989

Oct 5, 2019
Here is my time line...I think the difference is on the NOC!

EE profile creation: July 2 /19
CRS: 315
NOC: 2173
NOI received: July 24/19
NOI answer: July 24/19
Checklist received: July 25/19
Documents Sent: July 26/19
Documents reached: July 30/19
File number received: Aug 20/19
Nomination received: Sept 5/19
ITA: Sept 18/19
I think within 2 months

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
received NOI from Alberta on 31st July 2019, Submitted the forms but util now we did not receive an email from Alberta with FN number.
I just received the NOI today through EE message. Could you please let me know how I will email them this message copy of NOI? Should I expect to have any formal attachment in my email with an NOI ?

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Here is my time line...I think the difference is on the NOC!

EE profile creation: July 2 /19
CRS: 315
NOC: 2173
NOI received: July 24/19
NOI answer: July 24/19
Checklist received: July 25/19
Documents Sent: July 26/19
Documents reached: July 30/19
File number received: Aug 20/19
Nomination received: Sept 5/19
ITA: Sept 18/19
Hi... I just received checklist and going to submit the documents Asap. I am confused between reference letters. Can you help me in that ?

If possible, can you share the format of reference letter??
do we really have to add qualification required, skills required etc. ???
Please reply

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
I just received the NOI today through EE message. Could you please let me know how I will email them this message copy of NOI? Should I expect to have any formal attachment in my email with an NOI ?
Hi... Can you help me in understanding the refer Letter format for AINP?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi... I just received checklist and going to submit the documents Asap. I am confused between reference letters. Can you help me in that ?

If possible, can you share the format of reference letter??
do we really have to add qualification required, skills required etc. ???
Please reply
when did you receive NOi from Alberta?!

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi, I have made sure that I fill their requirements. They must have provided you with the format, I guess.

I collected 3 Ref. Letters from 3 different organisations. Somewhat the following format has been maintained, with minimal modification for each organization i worked for.

Dated: XXX

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It is to certify that XXX has worked with XXX, from XXX to XXX.​

Details of his employment are given below:

Designation: XXX
Type of Employment: Regular (Full-time)
Working hours/week: 45 hours/week
Department: XXX
Salary: XXXX BDT/annum

Main job duties:
1. ----
2. ----.......3....4....

Education, skills, and knowledge necessary for duties:

1. Completion of a Master of Education with a CGPA minimum XXX.
2. Knowledge on XXX
3. Strong report writing capacity XXX
4. XXXX
5. XXX

Work experience required:

1. XXX
2. XXX
3. XXX.

I wish XXX all the best in future endeavors and would like to offer my assistance for further queries.

Sincerely,

-------------------------------------

Name
Position
Email: XXXX [Official]
Cellphone: XXX

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
No, they haven’t provided me the format. That’s why I am just wondering what would b the perfect formatof reference letter...

Thanks a alot for the format you shared.
So what step you are at??
Appreciate it

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi, I have made sure that I fill their requirements. They must have provided you with the format, I guess.

I collected 3 Ref. Letters from 3 different organisations. Somewhat the following format has been maintained, with minimal modification for each organization i worked for.

Dated: XXX

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It is to certify that XXX has worked with XXX, from XXX to XXX.​

Details of his employment are given below:

Designation: XXX
Type of Employment: Regular (Full-time)
Working hours/week: 45 hours/week
Department: XXX
Salary: XXXX BDT/annum

Main job duties:
1. ----
2. ----.......3....4....

Education, skills, and knowledge necessary for duties:

1. Completion of a Master of Education with a CGPA minimum XXX.
2. Knowledge on XXX
3. Strong report writing capacity XXX
4. XXXX
5. XXX

Work experience required:

1. XXX
2. XXX
3. XXX.

I wish XXX all the best in future endeavors and would like to offer my assistance for further queries.

Sincerely,

-------------------------------------

Name
Position
Email: XXXX [Official]
Cellphone: XXX

No, they haven’t provided me the format. That’s why I am just wondering what would b the perfect formatof reference letter...

Appreciate it

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
No, they haven’t provided me the format. That’s why I am just wondering what would b the perfect format of reference letter...

Appreciate it

As far as I remember, they have mentioned what to include. Or else, take the format and modify it by yourself a bit. However, I finally had to decline the nomination from Alberta for some reason. I accepted the nomination from Nova Scotia on 13th January > Got ITA on 22nd January > AOR 5th Feb > Med pass and Bio 20 Feb > At present waiting for PPR; don't know when it gets resumed due to the COVID 19 effect.

Reactions: zupermarn

kapelvej

Oct 18, 2019
Hello all I am having some confusion, please I will appreciate a clarification. My employment letter says 'medical officer' (I am a medical doctor with MBBS, and Masters in Advanced Clinical Practice) however, after 4 years I got another job as a Senior Medical Officer and Deputy head of Hospital, therefore the vast majority of the duties I did in the new hospital for over 6 years were very much about NOC 4212, INCLUDING my general duties as a medical doctor, I intend to claim NOC 4212 and I have spoken with my employers about this, they said they can give me reference for my duties but they can not do anything about the original title on my employment letter which states "medical officer". The DIFFICULTY here is that my employment letter will not state the job title corresponding to NOC 4212, It says medical officer, but my referee who is the head of the hospital promised to write a reference letter that will reflect accurately my duties under NOC 4212. Please will this be a problem ?. I heard the employment title on my appointment letter must match the NOC 4165 chosen.
Thank you so much
Gohen.

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hello all I am having some confusion, please I will appreciate a clarification. My employment letter says 'medical officer' (I am a medical doctor with MBBS, and Masters in Advanced Clinical Practice) however, after 4 years I got another job as a Senior Medical Officer and Deputy head of Hospital, therefore the vast majority of the duties I did in the new hospital for over 6 years were very much about NOC 4212, INCLUDING my general duties as a medical doctor, I intend to claim NOC 4212 and I have spoken with my employers about this, they said they can give me reference for my duties but they can not do anything about the original title on my employment letter which states "medical officer". The DIFFICULTY here is that my employment letter will not state the job title corresponding to NOC 4212, It says medical officer, but my referee who is the head of the hospital promised to write a reference letter that will reflect accurately my duties under NOC 4212. Please will this be a problem ?. I heard the employment title on my appointment letter must match the NOC 4165 chosen.
Thank you so much
Gohen.
Title doesn't have to be accurate as NOC; all it matters- Job Duties (JDs). Try to focus on the action verbs used in the NOC 4212, and modify a bit so that it won't reflect a direct copy-pasting.