NOI : 31st July 2019
No ties to Alberta, never visited, nor studied there/in Canada
Accepted: 02nd August 2019
Checklist: 02nd August 2019
Documents sent from UAE: 15th August 2019
U got the file number?

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Yeah. But I was concerned because the draw in which I got NOI its cut off was 400. So even after having nomination, do I have to have minimum of 400 excluding nomination
i have the same problem with you now, my ielts will expire oct 14 2019. Can i change my ielts before the nomination since my profile will expire. It takes them months to issue a nomination

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
i have the same problem with you now, my ielts will expire oct 14 2019. Can i change my ielts before the nomination since my profile will expire. It takes them months to issue a nomination
Well, you have to update the new results no matter what. However, you can wait for them to ask for the results and then you can send them the copy. When did you sent your docx btw

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Well, you have to update the new results no matter what. However, you can wait for them to ask for the results and then you can send them the copy. When did you sent your docx btw
i havent sent it since i am planning to send my old and new ielts together with letter of explanation. i am planning to send it together around next week when my i get new ielts test result next week. Do you think this is a good idea? what is your current status of your application?

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
i havent sent it since i am planning to send my old and new ielts together with letter of explanation. i am planning to send it together around next week when my i get new ielts test result next week. Do you think this is a good idea? what is your current status of your application?
They do not update any status and am waiting for my file no.

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Good day...I received my NOI and I’m in the process of gathering my documents, please I will also like to know if I can change the company name in my EE profile to a different name but the job title (NOC) still remains the same and if it won’t poss a problem.
Pls help me with a reply it’s urgent.

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Good day...I received my NOI and I’m in the process of gathering my documents, please I will also like to know if I can change the company name in my EE profile to a different name but the job title (NOC) still remains the same and if it won’t poss a problem.
Pls help me with a reply it’s urgent.
Sir can you please tell me when did you recieve the noi and is your crs and noc?

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Principal applicant is my wife and below is the timeline:

EE profile created: April 2019
NOC: 1241
CRS: 440
Alberta NOI: 31 July 2019
No ties to Alberta and never worked/studied in Alberta/Canada
Selected only Alberta as an interest during EE profile creation/submission.

Hope this helps.
Got file no.?