Alberta NOI 31st July 2019

Enoclapp

Jul 28, 2019
Please house, I need some advice as regard my EE submission;
My CRS score is 336 and
My NOC is 0114.
What is the chances of receiving NOI?
Note: no tires with Alberta,
Selected Alberta as only province of interest.

Last edited:

Sywaseem

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
EE Pofile Created : 03rd June 2019
NOC: Main NOC 1241
CRS Score: 441
Selected All provinces, though Alberta is out preferred province
NOI : 31st July 2019
No ties to Alberta, never visited, nor studied there/in Canada
Accepted: 02nd August 2019
Checklist: 02nd August 2019
Documents sent from UAE: 15th August 2019

Hi Priya,

My details are pretty much the same (Same NOC). I sent my documents on 19th August. Lets keep each other posted on the follow up action with dates. Thanks

Reactions: mpap7

Hanna6766

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
EE Pofile Created : 03rd June 2019
NOC: Main NOC 1241
CRS Score: 441
Selected All provinces, though Alberta is out preferred province
NOI : 31st July 2019
No ties to Alberta, never visited, nor studied there/in Canada
Accepted: 02nd August 2019
Checklist: 02nd August 2019
Documents sent from UAE: 15th August 2019
Mine is the same profile and dates are also same sent documents on 16th august from India..
Kindly get in touch if there is any update

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Principal applicant is my wife and below is the timeline:

EE profile created: April 2019
NOC: 1241
CRS: 440
Alberta NOI: 31 July 2019
No ties to Alberta and never worked/studied in Alberta/Canada
Selected only Alberta as an interest during EE profile creation/submission.

Hope this helps.
Hey I got the NOI on the same day and I have sent my docs. Did you got file no.?

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
I am also in same time line. I haven’t received FN yet. Might we can received by next week or 10 days
Hey I have a concern if you can answer it. My ielts will expire in nov and currently my score is clb9. Lets say i get file no. By this month, do I still need to have cob 9 in my ielts or clb 8 will do the job which will get me crs above 300?

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hey I have a concern if you can answer it. My ielts will expire in nov and currently my score is clb9. Lets say i get file no. By this month, do I still need to have cob 9 in my ielts or clb 8 will do the job which will get me crs above 300?
Well not sure, but what I can say is if you get nomination before your IELTS expiration. It should be fine but you have to re-appear for IELTS since when ITA will come you need to have active IELTS results so that you won’t be having any issues while Government of Canada considering your case for immigration.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Well not sure, but what I can say is if you get nomination before your IELTS expiration. It should be fine but you have to re-appear for IELTS since when ITA will come you need to have active IELTS results so that you won’t be having any issues while Government of Canada considering your case for immigration.
Yeah am aware of that. But I got to know yesterday that even after getting nomination while being in federal stage, if our crs excluding the nomination is less than the eligibilty requirements, visa officers rejects our application stating we do not meet the requirements of pnp

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah am aware of that. But I got to know yesterday that even after getting nomination while being in federal stage, if our crs excluding the nomination is less than the eligibilty requirements, visa officers rejects our application stating we do not meet the requirements of pnp
I see, but let’s say you get clb8 you are still meeting the minimum requirement for Alberta nomination because your score is not dropping below 300. You may write an email to Alberta officer once you get file number regarding this

Jnunya

Jun 13, 2019
Hello there,

Please note that your CRS Score dropping doesn’t mean you’re ineligible. You become ineligible when you fail to meet the 6 selection criteria stated in: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

That’s the only basics on which you can be denied the PR visa. CRS scores are used to rank all eligible candidates just for selection but eligibility is strictly done by looking at the 6 selection criteria.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Hello there,

Please note that your CRS Score dropping doesn’t mean you’re ineligible. You become ineligible when you fail to meet the 6 selection criteria stated in: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

That’s the only basics on which you can be denied the PR visa. CRS scores are used to rank all eligible candidates just for selection but eligibility is strictly done by looking at the 6 selection criteria.
Thanks alot for the info. I was worries if I fail to get clb 9 after having nomination, I might be rejected

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
I see, but let’s say you get clb8 you are still meeting the minimum requirement for Alberta nomination because your score is not dropping below 300. You may write an email to Alberta officer once you get file number regarding this
Yeah. But I was concerned because the draw in which I got NOI its cut off was 400. So even after having nomination, do I have to have minimum of 400 excluding nomination