+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
I have a question, I have a degree in petroleum engineering I was working in an oil and gas company as a tool technician and I lost my job due to the Covid Now I am working for a distributor as admin manager so I want to ask that which NOC I should use for primary occupation either technician one which is related to my qualification or as admin manager.
I would suggest to use NOC which is in high demand.

Reactions: canadaorbust1

maheshrc666

Dec 29, 2021
Nope, no updates yet sadly. Seems from updates that others have shared here that AINP (AAIP) general EE stream processing timelines are somewhere in the two-month range currently, so may still be a bit of a wait.
Thank you for your update. For me it has been 14 days only after submission and await for any movement, fingers crossed. Kindly share when you get an update since we can get an idea since our submission dates were on mid Feb. Thanks.

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

Ardiie

Feb 24, 2022
Hello everyone,
I'm currently stuck and wanted to Know if anyone is in the same situation and what I can do please ?
NOC : 1123
EE profile : July 6 2021
NOI received : Sep. 14 2021
Application Submitted : Nov. 15 2021
Application assigned for Assessment : Jan. 18 2022

Then no news the processing status is stuck on "Application assigned for Assessment” since January 18 2022.

Anyone has the same situation as me ?
I don't know what to do anymore tbh. Do you know how I can contact them ?

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi all,
My application status from 25 January 2022 is “Application assigned for Assessment”. They are testing our patience… anyone with me in the same boat…?
Hi, did you submit on January 25, 2022? I submitted my application a week later than you, and the status is still submitted.