+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Thanks a lot! Best of luck to you too.
Hopefully, I'll get the ITA on November 24th. After that, it's very unpredictable due to the pandemic.. I think current PNP-O applications are taking over a year to process, but I have no idea how the processing times will be in 2022.. I really wish to get the PPR on or before december 2022
Wow thanks, I was clueless about this long wait period. Good luck and hope all works well for both of us.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi, I have spent 2.8 years on a degree then I drop that course started a new course afterwards. Now, do I need to mention 2.8 years in any of these education years brackets? Getting really confused if I add it my total education years will become 20 if I don't it remain 18. Need help.
If you didn't complete it, then you don't add it, quite simply, even if you were still running it as long as you don't have a completion certificate you cant claim it cos you can't do a WES on it. hope this helps

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
If you didn't complete it, then you don't add it, quite simply, even if you were still running it as long as you don't have a completion certificate you cant claim it cos you can't do a WES on it. hope this helps
I will write an explanation letter as well. I was just confused shall I add those years in my total educational years yes or no, becoz it's an incomplete study. Moreover, Alberta also gives directives about it if you have an incomplete study do mention it. I was just confused shall I mention those years in total years yes or no. If I add those years my total will be around 20-21 years of education if not it will be 18ish years. It was ACCA just like a CA degree which I started but in the middle, it gets tougher so I leave it there then i started a new course. I have done ECA for my MBA only for which I got a positive assessment report of Masters. So, ECA is not an issue at all. I was just worried about total years like 5 years in primary education 5 years in secondary education than post-secondary than college or university.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I will write an explanation letter as well. I was just confused shall I add those years in my total educational years yes or no, becoz it's an incomplete study. Moreover, Alberta also gives directives about it if you have an incomplete study do mention it. I was just confused shall I mention those years in total years yes or no. If I add those years my total will be around 20-21 years of education if not it will be 18ish years. It was ACCA just like a CA degree which I started but in the middle, it gets tougher so I leave it there then i started a new course. I have done ECA for my MBA only for which I got a positive assessment report of Masters. So, ECA is not an issue at all. I was just worried about total years like 5 years in primary education 5 years in secondary education than post-secondary than college or university.
Like I always say, we are not experts here, we only offer advice based on experiences, I have an ongoing MBA, I didn't mention it in my EE profile and got EOI from AINP, for me personally the less LOE I provide the better for me and whoever is handling my file. If you are convinced of what to do, by all means please proceed.

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Like I always say, we are not experts here, we only offer advice based on experiences, I have an ongoing MBA, I didn't mention it in my EE profile and got EOI from AINP, for me personally the less LOE I provide the better for me and whoever is handling my file. If you are convinced of what to do, by all means please proceed.
F

Last edited:

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
You need to reply back on the same email address on which officer sent u the email..
Silly Question, my Current Employer received an email on 15th asking for a few details, do the Case office also send to the applicant an email asking for information? since I did not receive any email nor my previous company. Just worried

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Silly Question, my Current Employer received an email on 15th asking for a few details, do the Case office also send to the applicant an email asking for information? since I did not receive any email nor my previous company. Just worried
They can email you or demand additional documents. If you haven't received any email means they do need any new documents from you. Just your employer verification is needed or required at this moment.

Last edited:

Leonroy

Nov 17, 2021
Greetings. Just want to place a question if anybody is in the same situation.
TIMELINE
FEB 22 2020
- created EE prof
SEPT 8 2021 - received NOI from Alberta
SEPT 8 2021 - accepted NOI
SEPT 9 2021 - created EE Profile in AINP
OCT 20 2021- Portal Processing Date (Application)
OCT 21 2021 - submitted (payment) Profile in AINP

~~ I am still waiting for my submittedstatus to update and progress to -> Assigned for Assessment”. Is anyone else in the same situation? Is there anything we can do?

The waiting time is torturing. Of course I need to check the status everyday as I would need to alert my employers should information be requested.

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
TIMELINE
FEB 22 2020
- created EE prof

~~ I am still waiting for my submittedstatus to update and progress to -> Assigned for Assessment”. Is anyone else in the same situation? Is there anything we can do?

The waiting time is torturing. Of course I need to check the status everyday as I would need to alert my employers should information be requested.

Last edited:

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
TIMELINE
FEB 22 2020
- created EE prof

Hi Leonroy,

We are in the same both, although I submitted and paid on the 20th of October,
Just give it some more time, I understand how difficult it can be to wait upon
something we have no control over.

I am sure between Today - Next week, submissions of 20th - 25th will see some
movements, someone posted earlier about an ADR request for submission of
18th October, so we are close just hold on for a little bit more.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
how much time ainp take for processing?
If you see the trend of the NOI's sent out and the spate of submission, I would say it is currently at 6 weeks.
AINP is still the easiest and fastest PNP around at the moment, I know people who submitted OINP for almost
a year now.

As time goes on AINP will become more stringent and difficult, so I guess we are lucky to be the pool at this
time.

Cheers Guys

Tans22

Nov 16, 2021
Hey! I received the e-mail in the same day by the officer who assessed my application. The nomination was attached in the e-mail and when I entered in the EE, there was the option to accept or decline the nomination.
Have you got information requested? If you did, try to contact your officer to resend you the e-mail, because you haven't received it (I'm assuming that you already your spam box). If not, try to contact ainp by their official e-mail which is on their website.

Hey,
I got my certificate after I contacted the officer. Points are updated in EE now. Thanks