FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Hi! Any idea on on how to obtain an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate? I need to get one from Qatar and Singapore and both need an official letter issued by the country's immigration authority.

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
Hi new to this forum.

I applied for AINP 1 week ago, I want to know if my old reference will work? my manager resigns from the position, I email my HR they didn't respond but my co-worker respond to me saying it's not possible to issue now it goes against company policy. Will this going to affect my case? I attached all the relevant documents. It's 2 years past work experience only claiming points for that only.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi new to this forum.

I applied for AINP 1 week ago, I want to know if my old reference will work? my manager resigns from the position, I email my HR they didn't respond but my co-worker respond to me saying it's not possible to issue now it goes against company policy. Will this going to affect my case? I attached all the relevant documents. It's 2 years past work experience only claiming points for that only.
Hi,

I am guessing you have sorted that for AINP and only worried about that for the EE??

If this is true

remain in good terms with your manager who has resigned, get him to give you a personal reference letter stating his last position in the company and how he was your direct line supervisor, he should include his personal email and phone no and sign while stating what he knows about your role (get the letter notarized), attach your old official reference (The one you have just used for AINP) employment letter, salary payslips as applicable to the coy etc.

Then Add an LOE stating that you Coy didn't respond to the mail you sent, you can attach a copy of the mail there. Good Luck mate

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
Hi,

I am guessing you have sorted that for AINP and only worried about that for the EE??

If this is true

remain in good terms with your manager who has resigned, get him to give you a personal reference letter stating his last position in the company and how he was your direct line supervisor, he should include his personal email and phone no and sign while stating what he knows about your role (get the letter notarized), attach your old official reference (The one you have just used for AINP) employment letter, salary payslips as applicable to the coy etc.

Then Add an LOE stating that you Coy didn't respond to the mail you sent, you can attach a copy of the mail there. Good Luck mate
I have no contact with him, I left the job n that country as well. middle east was my place of work. I applied for AINP application. I did attach every possible documents I had. I attached even email correspondence as well.

Sep 17, 2021
Hi, I just received the nomination today. I have accepted it in express entry portal but hasn't gotten the +600 points yet. Who those who already got the nomination, I wonder how long does it take to have the score updated in express entry?

Thanks

*Score updated within a few hours.

Last edited:

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I just received the nomination today. I have accepted it in express entry portal but hasn't gotten the +600 points yet. Who those who already got the nomination, I wonder how long does it take to have the score updated in express entry?

Thanks

*Score updated within a few hours.
Congrats! What is your timeline?

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have no contact with him, I left the job n that country as well. middle east was my place of work. I applied for AINP application. I did attach every possible documents I had. I attached even email correspondence as well.
Don't stress it, get the AINP sorted first.

When its time for EE, attach the same reference and an LOE stating that you have information that your previous manager has left the organization then attach email correspondence that shows that the company is unwilling to provide you with an employment record. That should work fine,

newbie12

Dec 14, 2020
Hello everyone, got my nomination.
Here's the timeline.

EE profile created-6August
AINP NOI -14 September
Accepted NOI- 17 September
Link received-24 September
File submitted 4 October
Additional document request( to me) 27 october
Additional document submitted 30 October
Information requested (to employer) 28 October
My employer missed the email and did not reply.
Reminder sent to employer by the officer 16 November
Employer replied the same day.
Nomination received in the email and EE profile 17 November.
Nomination accepted the same day. Points were updated within a few hours.

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
Don't stress it, get the AINP sorted first.

When its time for EE, attach the same reference and an LOE stating that you have information that your previous manager has left the organization then attach email correspondence that shows that the company is unwilling to provide you with an employment record. That should work fine,
AINP will accept this kinda reference?

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
AINP will accept this kinda reference?
It is either i don't understand your question or you are not asking it correctly,

I thought you said you had submitted a reference issued by your manager who is no longer in the organization for your AINP Application already?

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
It is either i don't understand your question or you are not asking it correctly,

I thought you said you had submitted a reference issued by your manager who is no longer in the organization for your AINP Application already?
Yes, I said the same you wrote I apply for AINP on 11th Nov, I state that I have a reference letter of a previous date from my previous HR manager. You understand correctly sir.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello everyone, got my nomination.
Here's the timeline.

EE profile created-6August
AINP NOI -14 September
Accepted NOI- 17 September
Link received-24 September
File submitted 4 October
Additional document request( to me) 27 october
Additional document submitted 30 October
Information requested (to employer) 28 October
My employer missed the email and did not reply.
Reminder sent to employer by the officer 16 November
Employer replied the same day.
Nomination received in the email and EE profile 17 November.
Nomination accepted the same day. Points were updated within a few hours.
Hey! Have you been copied in the reminder sent to your employer on November 16th? A friend of mine is going through the same cause her employer didnt find the e-mail and she wanted to know if she will be included in the reminder.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, I said the same you wrote I apply for AINP on 11th Nov, I state that I have a reference letter of a previous date from my previous HR manager. You understand correctly sir.
Since you have already submitted, there isn't much we can do now,
Relax, should AINP want/need additional information, they'll let you know surely.

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
Since you have already submitted, there isn't much we can do now,
Relax, should AINP want/need additional information, they'll let you know surely.
based on a previous reference they can reject the application?

Reactions: princerulez