+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
yes
12 Oct 2021 - Application submitted
04 Nov 2021 - Info requested to me and my boss

But 04 November, they started handling the documents which means they are late for 20th October submittals.
Anyways, hope they will start processing. they are lucky that there is no fsw, otherwise i wont bother with waiting for PNP.
Going by the timeline above, it meant 22 days after submission, so for those of us who submitted 20th, we were expecting action at around 12 - 15th November, which didn't happen, the good thing though is that once a file is assigned and promptly attended to its takes max 2-4 days to get the NOI which is fair, I am thinking end of the month at their current pace to be honest. Just try and take your mind off it and keep up with the forum to while away time while we wait.

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Going by the timeline above, it meant 22 days after submission, so for those of us who submitted 20th, we were expecting action at around 12 - 15th November, which didn't happen, the good thing though is that once a file is assigned and promptly attended to its takes max 2-4 days to get the NOI which is fair, I am thinking end of the month at their current pace to be honest. Just try and take your mind off it and keep up with the forum to while away time while we wait.
Right, I submitted my application on 16th October and Additional Information was requested from my current employer yesterday, fingers crossed and hopefully will get the nomination soon.

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hey guys!
I got my certificate today!
NOC 1123 - Professional occupations in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
No ties with Alberta | Outlander: Brazil

Timeline:
19 Jun 2021 - EE Profile created (CRS: 474 points)
14 Sep 2021 - Alberta NOI and NOI acceptance
16 Sep 2021 - Link to apply received
05 Nov 2021 - Me and my boss replied
12 Nov 2021 - Certificate Issued
12 Nov 2021 - EE profile updated (CRS: 1074 points)

Thanks to all who helped me in this forum. Best of luck to everyone!
Congratulation and wishing you the best. Now what will be the timeline until you get the Visa approved and stamped onto the passport? Is there another thread to follow ? Thanks in advance

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, My suggestion is that you wait it out.
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I will plan to do the same.

But, what do you think of the 2nd point? Even if the AINP process succeeds, by the time PR application time comes up, my previous supervisor would have left her job. Would I still be able to use this reference letter with a Letter of Explanation (LOE) explaining the situation or will I have to get a new one?

Thanks again for the help!

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I will plan to do the same.

But, what do you think of the 2nd point? Even if the AINP process succeeds, by the time PR application time comes up, my previous supervisor would have left her job. Would I still be able to use this reference letter with a Letter of Explanation (LOE) explaining the situation or will I have to get a new one?

Thanks again for the help!
Hi,

I am no expert, we only try to help each other out from our different experiences,

1. If getting a new Employment reference won't be stressful just get a new one for EE ITA when it comes
2. If it will be cumbersome, you can simply attach the one you already have as it is, adding an LOE means that the reference will no longer be valid
so don't see how that helps.

My honest opinion is that you get a new one from the new person (Supervisor) when the time comes, if it's someone you don't know, politely ask the supervisor you know (The one leaving) to introduce you to the new person ahead.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Congratulation and wishing you the best. Now what will be the timeline until you get the Visa approved and stamped onto the passport? Is there another thread to follow ? Thanks in advance
Thanks a lot! Best of luck to you too.
Hopefully, I'll get the ITA on November 24th. After that, it's very unpredictable due to the pandemic.. I think current PNP-O applications are taking over a year to process, but I have no idea how the processing times will be in 2022.. I really wish to get the PPR on or before december 2022

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Hi,

I am no expert, we only try to help each other out from our different experiences,

1. If getting a new Employment reference won't be stressful just get a new one for EE ITA when it comes
2. If it will be cumbersome, you can simply attach the one you already have as it is, adding an LOE means that the reference will no longer be valid
so don't see how that helps.

My honest opinion is that you get a new one from the new person (Supervisor) when the time comes, if it's someone you don't know, politely ask the supervisor you know (The one leaving) to introduce you to the new person ahead.
Thank you for the suggestions. I'll keep these in mind going forward!

Tans22

Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys!
I got my certificate today!
NOC 1123 - Professional occupations in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
No ties with Alberta | Outlander: Brazil

Timeline:
19 Jun 2021 - EE Profile created (CRS: 474 points)
14 Sep 2021 - Alberta NOI and NOI acceptance
16 Sep 2021 - Link to apply received
05 Nov 2021 - Me and my boss replied
12 Nov 2021 - Certificate Issued
12 Nov 2021 - EE profile updated (CRS: 1074 points)

Thanks to all who helped me in this forum. Best of luck to everyone!

Hi There,

Congratulations!!

Just wanted to check the below with you..
8 Oct 2021 - Application submitted
Status shows as certificate issued on 29th October.

But I haven't received any emails yet!

What do you receive in the email?
Just the certificate or they give you a deadline to accept the nomination?

My EE profile is also not updated with 600 points.

Could you please reply on what emails did you receive ?

Thanks

Last edited:

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hi There,

Congratulations!!

Just wanted to check the below with you..
8 Oct 2021 - Application submitted
Status shows as certificate issued on 29th October.

But I haven't received any emails yet!

What do you receive in the email?
Just the certificate or they give you a deadline to accept the nomination?

My EE profile is also not updated with 600 points.

Could you please reply on what emails did you receive ?

Thanks
Hey! I received the e-mail in the same day by the officer who assessed my application. The nomination was attached in the e-mail and when I entered in the EE, there was the option to accept or decline the nomination.
Have you got information requested? If you did, try to contact your officer to resend you the e-mail, because you haven't received it (I'm assuming that you already your spam box). If not, try to contact ainp by their official e-mail which is on their website.

Tans22

Nov 16, 2021
Hey! I received the e-mail in the same day by the officer who assessed my application. The nomination was attached in the e-mail and when I entered in the EE, there was the option to accept or decline the nomination.
Have you got information requested? If you did, try to contact your officer to resend you the e-mail, because you haven't received it (I'm assuming that you already your spam box). If not, try to contact ainp by their official e-mail which is on their website.
Thanks you so much for the information mate! I did tried contacting AINP but so far I've only received automated responses. I have found the officer's email address who assessed my application though as she sent an email to my employer for verification. I have sent her an email now, hopefully will get some response :) Good Luck on your Canadian journey!

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi, I have spent 2.8 years on a degree then I drop that course started a new course afterwards. Now, do I need to mention 2.8 years in any of these education years brackets? Getting really confused if I add it my total education years will become 20 if I don't it remain 18. Need help.