+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
This is the email that has been sent by program officer : (hope this helps)

Dear, my employer name

RE: AINP Application Request for Information

Applicant’s Name: My name

In order to proceed with the assessment of the above mentioned application, we require the following information:

From Employer:

• Confirmation of the applicant’s current full-time employment with your company and start date
  • Candidate’s position and rate of pay
  • Indicate how many hours per week the candidate works
  • 2 most recent pay statements (if possible)
This information must be provided to the AINP by return email on or before the date of xxxx, 2021.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Xxxx xxxxx
Program Officer

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)

ATB Place North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue l Edmonton, Alberta l T5J 1S6
Phone:xxxxxxxxx
Email:******

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Sorry, I totally forgot what I read about the AINP streams. The opportunity stream is meant for inland applicants who have a valid job offer. I assumed you were, but then I re-read your comment and you said that you created your profile hours before the AINP draw. That could be the reason why you didn't receive an NOI yet from Alberta (the system may still have been processing your profile). The tie-breaking rule applies to applicants if there is more than one that has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

I would suggest to have everything ready. If the AINP officer doesn't ask for the bank statements, IRCC might. If you're more than capable of explaining your situation, I would suggest that you do.
That's exactly what happened, I created this profile on 26th Oct at our local time 6:23 PM. The very next day (27th Oct) at 6:22 PM i received this email as mentioned that we updated your profile. According to my research and I have seen my old profiles as well I also used to receive the same email with the same pattern exactly after 24 hours. After talking to some immigration consultants and people on forums came to the conclusion that an express entry profile takes 24 hours to get mature and ready to be selected in simple words after 24 hours, you enter the immigration pool.

LKtoCanada

Sep 8, 2021
I had that same question since there was no portion to upload the WES document either. While I was uploading my education credentials, the more info button did not specify to include WES. But I uploaded my IELTS and WES document together with my Education credentials AND on the Other Info portion where we upload information regarding our personal history and everything else we claimed points for.
So you uploaded your IELTS in two places? By "Other Info Portion" do you mean "Optional Info" Portion? What info regarding our personal history should we upload because it does not ask for any specific documents relating to personal history?
I am also thinking of uploading WES and IELTS in the educational credentials slot. Btw do you have any idea about schedule 4 and the provincial nomination certificate?

Sep 17, 2021
Its through email. They will contact the person you provided in your reference letter and in your online application form. For me they only contacted my current employer maybe because ive been working there for the past 6 years. After my manager replied, the next day I received the nomination. Check your spam too. The email might went there. Or ask your employer to check his/her spam folder.
Thanks for the information! Both my manager and the HR who assigned my reference letter didn't receive any email in their inbox or junk mail box
Its through email. They will contact the person you provided in your reference letter and in your online application form. For me they only contacted my current employer maybe because ive been working there for the past 6 years. After my manager replied, the next day I received the nomination. Check your spam too. The email might went there. Or ask your employer to check his/her spam folder.
Thanks for the information! Both my manager and the HR who assigned my reference letter didn't receive any email in their inbox or junk mail box. Any suggestions on what to do in this situation?

Sep 17, 2021
Hello ,
Yes so my status changed to “Assigned for assessment” yesterday-27 October early in the morning and my employer got the email in the evening for the verification. Program officer didn’t call but just sent the email to my that employer that I listed in the application form.
Thanks. For some reason, both my manager and the HR who assigned my reference letter didn't receive any email in their inbox or junk mail box. It's weird.

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Thanks. For some reason, both my manager and the HR who assigned my reference letter didn't receive any email in their inbox or junk mail box. It's weird.
Yes, but don’t worry! Still none of us got the nomination after it’s “assigned for assessment” or “information requested” ! They are taking more time ! Let’s see next week then !

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Has Alberta utilised its nomination quota? there be no more AINP draws until Jan 2022? I was checking the AINP website it's stating "
5,116 nomination certificates have been issued so far in 2021. There are approximately 450 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications and 700 expressions of interest applications in the Alberta Express Entry pool." They have a quota of 6,250 nominations but if we add the above number that's around 6,266. Anyone can share their insight?

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
I am talking about 6th downwards.. 2253
Same 2253, submitted on 16th and still status shows as submitted, but under the modified section it shows modified on 27th, now that worries me as I did not modify anything! Could it be that someone from AINP is checking the application and hence it shows as modified ?

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Same 2253, submitted on 16th and still status shows as submitted, but under the modified section it shows modified on 27th, now that worries me as I did not modify anything! Could it be that someone from AINP is checking the application and hence it shows as modified ?
If you click to see uploaded documents ; it will show you modified on same time and date ..although, you haven’t changed/ modified anything …Yaa it’s weird but happed to me as well

monaleerosal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO | Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-10-2021
AOR Received.
16-10-2021
Med's Done....
23-10-2021
Passport Req..
10-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
09-04-2022
So you uploaded your IELTS in two places? By "Other Info Portion" do you mean "Optional Info" Portion? What info regarding our personal history should we upload because it does not ask for any specific documents relating to personal history?
I am also thinking of uploading WES and IELTS in the educational credentials slot. Btw do you have any idea about schedule 4 and the provincial nomination certificate?

On the "Other" option, I uploaded whatever I declared on my personal history that I did not claim points for, because they do ask what you've been up to for the past 10 years. So that's what I did. As for you question about the schedule, I don't think it's any, it case-to-case basis.. I got my nomination within 2 months from receiving NOI from Alberta. It might have been quicker for some people because they submitted everything ASAP.

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Anybody who applied in October, did they get a nomination? I heard that who applied on 1 October still same status after 2 weeks “information requested”. In September people got so much fast nomination but in October waiting……!! Hoping best for November!