+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
Hello guys,
The job that I was working on ended last week and I have to update my Express Entry profile to update the details. On the side, I'm filling the application for AINP as well and will be reflecting this change here.

The statement below is what is written in the AINP - Eligibility page
Documents and information provided in the application must confirm the information identified in the federal Express Entry portal at the time that the Notification of Interest was issued.

If I change the status of my job right now, stating the end date in the Express Entry portal, it won't match the original details when I had received the NOI (A month back).

But not updating the Express Entry profile also seems wrong. How should I proceed?

I'll be definitely keeping all the details consistent between my Express Entry profile and AINP application.

Any suggestions would be greatly helpful!

Thanks in advance.
Please dont update your EE Profile yet, submit your application for AINP first. Your NOI is based on your current ee profile, if they want to send you ADR, they will still send to your present(just exit) company and am sure they will always respond. Your can update your ee profile after or before ITA to reflect your new change. Get your nomination first.

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
If you get nomination do they inform over email at the same time or they update only on profile.
Yes , can anybody help with this ! My portal says “certificate issued” but I don’t have any email or message in EE profile regarding this !

Mukeshpndey

Nov 1, 2021
Yes , can anybody help with this ! My portal says “certificate issued” but I don’t have any email or message in EE profile regarding this !
See that's what I was asking your portal says nomination issued but mail is not received. May be they will send email later in the day

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I had submitted the information requested by them on 28th October and my employer also responded to their request on 29th October but there is still no update regarding nomination being issued by them. Should i contact them regarding this? I don't think they take this much time after requesting documents. Any help will be appreciated.

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
I had submitted the information requested by them on 28th October and my employer also responded to their request on 29th October but there is still no update regarding nomination being issued by them. Should i contact them regarding this? I don't think they take this much time after requesting documents. Any help will be appreciated.
No give them time it will change shortly; wait max till this weekend… and try to check 8am mountain time …. My both status changed here in morning Hope this insight helps

Last edited:

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Or what's the time taken by them for the mail. Any idea?
Youll receive 2 emails. email with the password and the other contains the certificate. I received mine at 1pm on the day my status changed to certificate issued. Im pretty sure youll get the emails soon.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Dear Friends,

CRS: 408
NOC: 4163
EE Profile Creation: 1st Oct. 2021
Province of Interest: Alberta (Only)
Links to Alberta: Job Offer and Spouse Relatives
AINP NOI: 12th Oct.
AINP Acceptance: 13th Oct.
AINP ITA: 14th Oct.
AINP APP Submission: 20th Oct.
AINP APP Status: Submission
Outlander

I think with the recent trend, my application should change to assigned for processing on or before the end of this week, in the interim I want to apply for a temporary work permit so I can resume work in Canada. is that a good idea and what possible impact could that have on my ongoing PR applications?

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Anyone with NOC 2132 who submitted profile on or before 5th October 2021and have not received any update after status showing "Information requested" on their portal?