Thanks to Almighty God
"NOI: Sept 14, 2021
Noc 2253
Accepted: Sept 14, 2021
Link sent: Sept 16, 2021
Application submitted: Sept 25, 2021

Nomination : October 13th
congratulation!
were you asked to provide additional documents such as pay slips or contracts or not?
I was the same NOC with you and i was asked to send these documents. I sent them 10 October but my status is still information requested. is it ok?

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
congratulation!
were you asked to provide additional documents such as pay slips or contracts or not?
I was the same NOC with you and i was asked to send these documents. I sent them 10 October but my status is still information requested. is it ok?
Its okay. Hopefully you should get it this week.

Reactions: else

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Thanks to Almighty God
"NOI: Sept 14, 2021
Noc 2253
Accepted: Sept 14, 2021
Link sent: Sept 16, 2021
Application submitted: Sept 25, 2021

Nomination : October 13th
Hi there.... my NOC is also 2253, I plan on submitting my application on 17th of this month. I have a question, for the reference letters did you have them on a letterhead? I am currently working with a company for 6 years and for my previous company I am unable to get a reference letter on the letter head. Also were your references contacted ? Did you also get a request for any additional documents ? Last question are you in Canada or outside ? So when do you need to give the biometrics and police clearance ?

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Good morning,
My own little advice.
Employment contract - Provide your offer letter as well as the acceptance letter of resignation if you had resign there.
Employee ID - Get the company to help you with that. Also, try get your pay slip or bank statement showing inflow of salary.
Hi Temmy, for your NOC 2253 when you submitted the application did you show proof of funds? Like Bank Statements etc? Or was this asked later as Additional documents? Any help with 2253 will be appreciated.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hi there.... my NOC is also 2253, I plan on submitting my application on 17th of this month. I have a question, for the reference letters did you have them on a letterhead? I am currently working with a company for 6 years and for my previous company I am unable to get a reference letter on the letter head. Also were your references contacted ? Did you also get a request for any additional documents ? Last question are you in Canada or outside ? So when do you need to give the biometrics and police clearance ?
Hey! As far as I know, letterheads are obligatory. If you can't get the letter on letterhead, try to make one from yourself and approve it with your boss/the person who's signing. Besides, there's no need to give biometrics and police clearance at this stage. These are only necessary after you get an ITA

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hey! As far as I know, letterheads are obligatory. If you can't get the letter on letterhead, try to make one from yourself and approve it with your boss/the person who's signing. Besides, there's no need to give biometrics and police clearance at this stage. These are only necessary after you get an ITA
Well unfortunately the person writing the reference is my ex-boss who does not have a letter head, as he is working as a freelancer now. So I am in a pickle now, as the company we both worked at has been sold to an investment company from another country now. I left in 2014 and my boss left in 2019, the company was sold in 2018 :( I however attached all my contracts from my working tenure in the previous company along with increment letters which are all on the company letter head. I also attached a letter of Explanation that I am unable to get a reference letter in the required format on a letterhead. I got a simple letter confirming my employment from the Company that is sold to the investment group, which does not give details of my salary or anyother details. I just hope this will not affect my approval.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Well unfortunately the person writing the reference is my ex-boss who does not have a letter head, as he is working as a freelancer now. So I am in a pickle now, as the company we both worked at has been sold to an investment company from another country now. I left in 2014 and my boss left in 2019, the company was sold in 2018 :( I however attached all my contracts from my working tenure in the previous company along with increment letters which are all on the company letter head. I also attached a letter of Explanation that I am unable to get a reference letter in the required format on a letterhead. I got a simple letter confirming my employment from the Company that is sold to the investment group, which does not give details of my salary or anyother details. I just hope this will not affect my approval.
I think these documents you mentioned + the LOE explaining your case will help! If anyone else here have been through the same thing, please feel free to share

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
Please let your reference letter be on the letter head of your company. Also try attaching maybe your offer letter and payslip/bank statement showing your salary from that company. I believe with that, they will be convince and might just send adr to your company to confirm. I attached my offer/resignation letter to my ref letter.
Am an outlander. Biometric will be done in weeks time since ITA is sure in the next draw.

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
Attach all what you need to prove that you work there. Get a reference letter from that ur past boss on a plain paper if he still has his former id card or any docs to support you. Just pray they dont send an email to that company and let that ur ex-boss put his own email address so they can contact him directly.