+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

perox007

Oct 5, 2021
Morning friends,

Thanks everyone here for help. My brother got the nomination certificate today. We are both very happy.

NOC: 2133
EE profile created: Last December in 2020
AOI invitation received: 20 August, 2021
NOI accepted : August 22, 2021
File submitted: August 25, 2021
Information Request from Employer (First Request):Sept 22, 2021
Information Request from Employer (Second Request): Oct 4, 2021
Information Request from me (First Request): Sept 14, 2021
Information Request from me (Second Request): October 4, 2021

Nomination Issued : October 12, 2021

CRS score : 1073
Congratulations! It was worth the wait.

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug

rishi9112

Sep 5, 2021
Guys,

I submitted the application on 27th Sep, (2132) and portal still shows submitted. Is it fine? Has anyone from same timeline received any update?

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Guys,

I submitted the application on 27th Sep, (2132) and portal still shows submitted. Is it fine? Has anyone from same timeline received any update?
Its quite normal. It happens.

Reactions: monaleerosal

Temmythorpe

Sep 20, 2021
Morning friends,

Thanks everyone here for help. My brother got the nomination certificate today. We are both very happy.

NOC: 2133
EE profile created: Last December in 2020
AOI invitation received: 20 August, 2021
NOI accepted : August 22, 2021
File submitted: August 25, 2021
Information Request from Employer (First Request):Sept 22, 2021
Information Request from Employer (Second Request): Oct 4, 2021
Information Request from me (First Request): Sept 14, 2021
Information Request from me (Second Request): October 4, 2021

Nomination Issued : October 12, 2021

CRS score : 1073
ChaiIi, they wan finish you with ADR.

Hugo Adriano

Oct 12, 2021
Hello, I am trying to apply for the Alberta opportunity stream, and I am working in Alberta on an IEC visa my question is: at the point of lmia exemption what do i submit? Because I am exempt under code C21. Do I submit my work permit as proof?
Best regards

Hpssidhu7

Nov 26, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just got an update on my application and I only have 2 days to submit the response. This is for my brother. So I'd really appreciate if anybody here can help.

My brother has been asked the following:

- Provide a copy of your taxes for 2020
- Provide bank statements for each pay period.

Now the problem is my brother was only paid in cash for the pay periods. He received his salary every month in cash from the company which also doesnt reflect on the bank statements either. Moreover, he didnt file his taxes for 2020 since his income was reasonably low and hence he didnt file his taxes. He got paid like 180 CAD per month in his country (Pakistan).

Can anybody help how do I address this issue? We only have two days to submit.

Thanks so much friends.

Hello Dear,

I am also in similar situation. As I do have annual tax documents for my brother from last 8 years but no monthly deposit of salary and tax or bank transactions.

So can you please tell me how you cleared this thing.

Regards

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Guys do we need to create a profile in AINP website separately or We receive NOI through our express entry profile after that we need to create an account in AINP? Someone pls let me know.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guys do we need to create a profile in AINP website separately or We receive NOI through our express entry profile after that we need to create an account in AINP? Someone pls let me know.
Short answer: Yeah your AINP and EE profiles are separate.

Long answer;

You receive your NOI in your EE profile (IRCC's website). You then respond to the NOI by following these instructions: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply.aspx

If selected, Alberta sends you your AINP portal link in your email. The AINP portal is different than the EE portal so you end up creating a separate profile for AINP. You make your application to AINP through the AINP portal and if you're nominated, your nomination is sent directly to your EE profile where you can either accept or reject it.

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Short answer: Yeah your AINP and EE profiles are separate.

Long answer;

You receive your NOI in your EE profile (IRCC's website). You then respond to the NOI by following these instructions: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply.aspx

If selected, Alberta sends you your AINP portal link in your email. The AINP portal is different than the EE portal so you end up creating a separate profile for AINP. You make your application to AINP through the AINP portal and if you're nominated, your nomination is sent directly to your EE profile where you can either accept or reject it.
So first we need to create an express entry and wait for NOI from AINP. Right? After receiving NOI we have to create a separate profile for AINP. Thanks for your patience and detailed info.

D

Deleted member 1050918

So first we need to create an express entry and wait for NOI from AINP. Right? After receiving NOI we have to create a separate profile for AINP. Thanks for your patience and detailed info.
Yes; first creating an EE profile and making sure that Alberta is selected among the provinces of interest and waiting for a NOI is perhaps the most common way of getting a PNP nomination. You will only be able to create your AINP profile when/if you're sent a portal link by Alberta after responding to the NOI.

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Yes; first creating an EE profile and making sure that Alberta is selected among the provinces of interest and waiting for a NOI is perhaps the most common way of getting a PNP nomination. You will only be able to create your AINP profile when/if you're sent a portal link by Alberta after responding to the NOI.
Now I understood clearly. Thank you so much. I have a sibling living in Alberta, I, created my EE profile on May 3rd. But still there r no signs of NOI from alberta. That's y, for a moment I thought May be I made a mistake.. Guess I should be little more patient and wait for the upcoming rounds. Fingers crossed

D

Deleted member 1050918

Now I understood clearly. Thank you so much. I have a sibling living in Alberta, I, created my EE profile on May 3rd. But still there r no signs of NOI from alberta. That's y, for a moment I thought May be I made a mistake.. Guess I should be little more patient and wait for the upcoming rounds. Fingers crossed
There are many things that factor into your chances at a NOI. Your NOC must be among the NOCs drawn in a particular AINP draw. How much work experience you have in that NOC also plays a role. Your CRS score is an important factor too. Having relatives in Alberta also improves your chances but it is not the only criterion. Good luck.