+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Bomzzy

Aug 11, 2021
Hi guys,
i created my express entry profile in dec 28th 2020.
i want to create a new profile because i heard if your Express Entry profile expires in 5 months or less it decreases your chances for Alberta NOI.
my question., while creating a new express entry profile saw a place asked if i have applied for express entry before? What do i answer pls?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi guys,
i created my express entry profile in dec 28th 2020.
i want to create a new profile because i heard if your Express Entry profile expires in 5 months or less it decreases your chances for Alberta NOI.
my question., while creating a new express entry profile saw a place asked if i have applied for express entry before? What do i answer pls?
"Applied" means you have received an invitation to apply (ITA) before and sent a permanent residency application in using that ITA. If you merely waited in the EE pool then no, you have not applied to express entry before so you should select "No".

Reactions: ajayjob

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Here is a status update and my timeline so far:

EE Profile 19-Oct-20
AINP NOI 02-Mar-21
AINP Nomination 12-Jul-21
AINP Nomination Accepted 13-Jul-21
Invitation to apply 21-Jul-21
Acknowledgment of Receipt 29-Aug-21
Upfront Medicals 09-Aug-21
Biometrics (previous student permit) 21-Mar-21

Status says on the CIC site says. checking eligibility. No other updates.

Reactions: Festus86

sowmya2952

Aug 10, 2021
Here is a status update and my timeline so far:

EE Profile 19-Oct-20
AINP NOI 02-Mar-21
AINP Nomination 12-Jul-21
AINP Nomination Accepted 13-Jul-21
Invitation to apply 21-Jul-21
Acknowledgment of Receipt 29-Aug-21
Upfront Medicals 09-Aug-21
Biometrics (previous student permit) 21-Mar-21

Status says on the CIC site says. checking eligibility. No other updates.
Noc?

Bomzzy

Aug 11, 2021
"Applied" means you have received an invitation to apply (ITA) before and sent a permanent residency application in using that ITA. If you merely waited in the EE pool then no, you have not applied to express entry before so you should select "No".
okay . Thank you.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hey guys

How many job duties are you considering in your work reference letters?

Also, in NOC 1123 not all duties are performed by advertisers.. some of them are performed by public relations. I considered in my letter only those that relates to the duties I had in my previous jobs (not copied obviously). Is there any rule about it? I can't consider the majority or all of them cause that would a lie and my boss wouldn't sign it.

Patman1978

Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys

How many job duties are you considering in your work reference letters?

Also, in NOC 1123 not all duties are performed by advertisers.. some of them are performed by public relations. I considered in my letter only those that relates to the duties I had in my previous jobs (not copied obviously). Is there any rule about it? I can't consider the majority or all of them cause that would a lie and my boss wouldn't sign it.
Stick to reality regarding your job duties. Then check that most of them are similar to the NOC description.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Stick to reality regarding your job duties. Then check that most of them are similar to the NOC description.
Agreed. @leonrdoandrade check the NOC website for your NOC: https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile?objectid=vnXjPp9WeVtIDAqHxJvf7dhQt7avERpjjHiDdr7tiUU=

See "Main Duties" and do what Patman said. List your duties that fit the ones listed on the NOC website but DO NOT copy things from the NOC website. Also DO NOT lie in your reference letters or in any other documents.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

MabeAhiaba

Sep 16, 2021
My NOC is 2282 & I recently got an NOI, CRS score is 470+ as well, no connection to alberta
Timeline:
EE Profile: March 2021
Alberta NOI: September 7
Accepted NOI: Sept 12
Waiting for mail
Hello, have you gotten the portal link to apply??

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Okay, good luck with your application. Still waiting for my portal link
When did you accepted your Noi? Im also still waiting for the portal link. I accepted mine Sept 16.