FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
There isn't a pdf copy of the letter. If you're using Google Chrome, have the letter open on a tab and then hit Ctrl+P to print it to a PDF.

A screenshot may also work. What I did was to print the letter to PDF.
Thank you. Will try that. I think we have the same NOC which is 2253. Ive been following this forum for quite some time already. So a no ojection letter from APEGA is one of the requirements in the application?

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
I'm in process of filling AINP Application and there is a question "Are you currently working?"
I'm currently working but I don't want it in my application because then I have to provide all details of current employer and I don't want to get reference letter etc from here since I already have two from previously which are 2 years and are sufficient for FSW/PNP. Any suggestions?

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Please accept the NOI first. Then you will have around 60 days for you to submit the documents to ANIP. Within that period, you can re-take the IELTS and update the EE profile. Once you have the IELTS result you may proceed to submit to AINP. I don't think there should be any issue.
I got result today and picked up TRF :):):):):)

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi All,
Did anyone received NOI from Alberta with NOCs 12211225
0113(Outland) ? or any one knows this NOCs are in demand. Thanks
Hi, it seems you have the same NOC - 113 as mine & waiting for NOI. Could you please share your EE profile creation date, main NOC & CRS

Sep 17, 2021
Hi all,
I received my NOI on August 30, but I missed the email until Sept 15. I sent the email to accept on Sept15 and I am still waiting for their reply. Does anyone had similar experience. Will they still allow me to apply since I replied 2 days over 2 weeks?

mikaelny

Sep 19, 2021
hello everyone! please advise - do you think NOI is always provided based on your primary noc? or could it be given for your secondary noc as well?
I'm trying to figure out which of my two nocs got me the NOI and couldn't find any info online. your thoughts would be appreciated

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
hello everyone! please advise - do you think NOI is always provided based on your primary noc? or could it be given for your secondary noc as well?
I'm trying to figure out which of my two nocs got me the NOI and couldn't find any info online. your thoughts would be appreciated
I think so it’s primary noc but really not sure experts can comment

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Which two NOC's do you have?