Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,

The link (https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-times-inventory.aspx) says there was a draw on the 7th of Sep, 2021. I haven't heard about this draw in the news and it wasn't in the list this morning (Sep 14, 2021). Any ideas what's happening? I made my profile on Aug 19, 2021. I have a PhD from Alberta and I'm a lecturer at the University of Alberta (NOC 4011).

Good luck to everyone!

subbu@llb

Sep 19, 2020
Hi
My EE profile left with 3 months only to expire. It was mentioned in the forum some got NOI even if the profile short of 5 months (created in December 2020). In confusion to create new one or not... pls guide.
Thanks

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hi
My EE profile left with 3 months only to expire. It was mentioned in the forum some got NOI even if the profile short of 5 months (created in December 2020). In confusion to create new one or not... pls guide.
Thanks
Yes, they mention on their website that your chances of getting selected for NOI are higher if your profile has more than 5 months to go before it expires.

Last edited:

kobena

Sep 15, 2021
Guys !! As per your experience what would be the criteria to select a candidate from express entry based on the below factors (SAME NOC)?

1) CRS above 470 ( No connection to alberta / No Job offer )
2) CRS below 400 ( Immidiate family member in Alberta)

I came to know recently guys are receiving NOI's on 2281/2282 NOC (tech's). Anyone who got recently would you share your timeline ?
My NOC is 2282 & I recently got an NOI, CRS score is 470+ as well, no connection to alberta
Timeline:
EE Profile: March 2021
Alberta NOI: September 7
Accepted NOI: Sept 12
Waiting for mail

Sonn

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
That's sad, if someone rejects PNP.
I don't see any Open FSW draws since Jan 2021.
on CRC website all those draws since Jan 2021 has been either PNP or CEC.
Whoever is waiting for FSW category with 450+ score are the ones getting invitations from AB. (probably from other provinces too)
Yes Still people are eagerly waiting for FSW...anyways everybody has their own chance and luck

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hi guys
Please, can someone confirm that after you receive the e-mail to apply you have:
30 days to start your application
60 days after acceptance to submit the documents required

Is that it?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi guys
Please, can someone confirm that after you receive the e-mail to apply you have:
30 days to start your application
60 days after acceptance to submit the documents required

Is that it?
No. You have 60 days from the day you received the portal email to submit your documents.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Help!!! I just received NOI last Sept 14. Where do I accept the letter? Will I received an email from Alberta?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Help!!! I just received NOI last Sept 14. Where do I accept the letter? Will I received an email from Alberta?
Congratz! Read here for application instructions after receiving a NOI: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply.aspx#jumplinks-1

What you need to do now is to follow step 1 below and respond to the NOI. You won't receive an email from Alberta at this time. After responding to NOI, Alberta will/may send you a link to the application portal where you create and submit your application. But first you need to respond to the NOI and wait for the portal link.

Application steps
Step 1. Respond to the Notification of Interest (NOI) letter
If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must:

• email a copy of the letter to the AINP at lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide your Express Entry profile number
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)
The AINP will confirm your information after they receive it. If you are selected to apply, they will send you an email requesting you to submit an application.

Note: You must use the email address that you will be using to correspond with the AINP. If you are selected to apply, you will need to have a MyAlberta Digital ID (MADI) account using the same email.

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Congratz! Read here for application instructions after receiving a NOI: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply.aspx#jumplinks-1

What you need to do now is to follow step 1 below and respond to the NOI. You won't receive an email from Alberta at this time. After responding to NOI, Alberta will/may send you a link to the application portal where you create and submit your application. But first you need to respond to the NOI and wait for the portal link.

Application steps
Step 1. Respond to the Notification of Interest (NOI) letter
If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must:

• email a copy of the letter to the AINP at lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide your Express Entry profile number
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)
The AINP will confirm your information after they receive it. If you are selected to apply, they will send you an email requesting you to submit an application.

Note: You must use the email address that you will be using to correspond with the AINP. If you are selected to apply, you will need to have a MyAlberta Digital ID (MADI) account using the same email.
Thank you so much for your reply! Appreciate it. By the way, the letter is just a pop up window in my express entry. Theres no digital copy of it. Should I screen shot that letter? Or theres some sort of PDF copy of it?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Thank you so much for your reply! Appreciate it. By the way, the letter is just a pop up window in my express entry. Theres no digital copy of it. Should I screen shot that letter? Or theres some sort of PDF copy of it?
There isn't a pdf copy of the letter. If you're using Google Chrome, have the letter open on a tab and then hit Ctrl+P to print it to a PDF.

A screenshot may also work. What I did was to print the letter to PDF.

Reactions: monaleerosal

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....