+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi everyone. Its been 3 days since i replied the NOI i received but yet to get a response with the link to apply and i heard they send link within 24hrs. should i resend the email?
It takes 72 hours to get the link, you would have got the acknowledgement mail regarding recieving of your acceptance.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Thank you very much for your reply. Very helpful! I am glad that I won't have to work in my primary NOC because I am looking to pivot my career toward general management roles.

I have a few follow-up questions, if you don't mind:

- The provincial clearance thing is interesting. I tried looking it up online but couldn't seem to find much on it. Is there a resource you could link me to with more information?
- My understanding after some surface-level Googling is that once you get your PR card, you are basically free to move anywhere within Canada under the Freedom of Mobility clause of their Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Maybe it doesn't apply to PNP PRs?
- I confirmed that I indeed only have two weeks to reply to the NOI. Assuming they invite me to apply, how long do I have to submit my documents?
- Would it be an issue if ~2 years of my work experience is in my primary NOC and ~1.5 years under a different NOC? I got promoted from Engineering to Sales Management at my place of work, and am wondering if this would be an issue with my application.
- How important is it to have maintained the min. account balance in the past 6 months? I have moved around a lot in the last year and haven't kept that minimum balance in my personal account. I found out that there's a workaround to this where you can get money from your family along with a declaration letter that they are giving you that money as a gift and do not expect repayment. Is that legit?

Thank you once again for your help! I'm trying to make sure I don't rush my decision. I have a decent CRS (476) but don't want to be in a situation where I let this go and FSW draws don't resume in the near future. Cheers!
Here is a useful link that I came across which talks about how a PNP nominee of a particular province can move to another province.

https://www.justforcanada.com/moving-to-another-province-pnp-express-entry.html

Hope this helps.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I have 3 NOC in my EE profile I have a primary NOC that gave me NOI.. will I need to give reference letter for all the NOC or just the one that gave me NOI. My primary NOC is 2years experience the others are 1year and 6months. I added them to make it add up to 3years to boost my CRS score in the pool.
It's better to provide the reference letter for all the NOC's that you have mentioned in the EE profile.

camazotz_00

Sep 12, 2021
URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Hey,
Need quick help,
Is CISP ISP certification mandatory for NOC 2283(Designation: Software Quality Assurance Developer 1)??

is there any way of avoiding this certification? Maybe Different NOC for software testers which doesn’t require certification?

Note: Already working in Alberta as designation mentioned above.

infohunter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
27-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
This is my noc and i got NOI too. Have you accepted and have you received the link to apply?
Hi Mate, may I know what's your CRS?

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Hello Everyone,

Out of nowhere when I even forgot I have an EE profile I got Notification of Interest (NOI) from AINP! I was quite happy about it but I got to know my Ielts got expired just 4 days before I received NOI !!!!

I have booked computer based test for tomorrow and should have sufficient bands by end of week! I have two questions if someone can advise or shed some views on my situation!

1) If I update my EE with new result and submit AINP later will it cause any issues?

2) It's hard to replicate exact IELTS result so my CRS will fluctuate a bit but will be still quite above the AINP Application requirement will it cause any issues?

I have also written an email to AINP about the situation but I thought it might be worth checking here as well.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Out of nowhere when I even forgot I have an EE profile I got Notification of Interest (NOI) from AINP! I was quite happy about it but I got to know my Ielts got expired just 4 days before I received NOI !!!!

I have booked computer based test for tomorrow and should have sufficient bands by end of week! I have two questions if someone can advise or shed some views on my situation!

1) If I update my EE with new result and submit AINP later will it cause any issues?

2) It's hard to replicate exact IELTS result so my CRS will fluctuate a bit but will be still quite above the AINP Application requirement will it cause any issues?

I have also written an email to AINP about the situation but I thought it might be worth checking here as well.
Please accept the NOI first. Then you will have around 60 days for you to submit the documents to ANIP. Within that period, you can re-take the IELTS and update the EE profile. Once you have the IELTS result you may proceed to submit to AINP. I don't think there should be any issue.

Reactions: Nik_P

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
Hello.
Could I ask you a question regarding the documents you attached.
My occupation is certified too( my noc 2253)
Could you share,what you add as a proof of certificates and licenses. Just a letter of explanation about your future decision to be an Apega member?
Thanks in advance
I attached an NOC letter from APEGA, email them requesting it.
https://www.apega.ca/members/letter-of-no-objection

Reactions: KrisFromRus
D

Deleted member 1050918

Is it mandatory to get letter of no objection?

Some people have just attached letter of explanation stating that they will apply immediately when they move to Alberta
https://www.apega.ca/members/letter-of-no-objection

While the above page says a letter of no objection is required, some people indeed have been nominated without it. I'd say just contact APEGA and get your letter. They gave me mine a day after I emailed them with all required documents. Not worth the risk.

Reactions: KrisFromRus

Nik_P

Aug 3, 2021
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-02-2021
Congrats to everyone who received NOI, the last week.
Anyone willing to add their details on this "Anonymous" tracker ?

Google Form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/132Nirgs2CX6Sqhb_hKZG23eId_wE73bFlo6loVP5sUw/viewform?edit_requested=true#responses
Google sheet (Read Only - stores form data) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LmVChOF7K7VINmC15u7cBy0XzpZW0xTE1j_MMFQV2Fw/edit?usp=sharing

IMP NOTE :- Please save the link at the end of survey response, for you to edit your application status in the future (as the google sheet is read only for users).

Last edited:
Reactions: praveerparmar