+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Hafiz_596

Aug 25, 2021
hello everyone,

I have received NOI from Alberta through Express Entry. the problem is now my express entry got expired due to funds insufficient. So what should I do?? Should I submit my application with expired Express Entry number OR new EE number??
Dear
Congratulations:))

May I ask, when you have received your NOI and when did you create your EE?

Regards.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
hello everyone,

I have received NOI from Alberta through Express Entry. the problem is now my express entry got expired due to funds insufficient. So what should I do?? Should I submit my application with expired Express Entry number OR new EE number??
Seems like you missed the IRCC announcement mail about the changes in settlement fund. As per my understanding NOI will be sent to the specific EE Profile that you have created. Since your EE Profile is expired, I am afraid that you cannot proceed with the current NOI that you have. It is better that you write to AINP and ask them how to proceed with this situation. Let us hope that they will provide you with clear path forward.

Meanwhile do you mind providing us EE Profile creation date, CRS Score, NOC code & Alberta NOI receipt date

VishingWell

Jun 9, 2021
I am currently self-employed for the last 3 years.
I have a question regarding the details to be filled in the work experience page.
Since, I am self-employed, whose Given Name, Surname, Position, Email address & Phone number to put in the application?

Also, regarding my self-employed work experience, I have collected the following documents.
1. Income tax Documents - My personal and my company income tax details
2. Letter of incorporation - Partnership deed & GST Registration
3. Factory License & Electricity Bills
4. Images of the manufacturing unit
5. Customer testimonial, Purchase orders from Customers and Bank statements showing payments received from the customers.
6. Salary sheet of our employees along with Provident Payment receipts and Employees' state insurance payment receipts.
Please let me know if any further documents are required.

Hafiz_596

Aug 25, 2021
Hello my friends

I have a question and I would be pleased if you kindly answer it.

I am going to change my NOC to a different one. Do you think for receiving AINP NOI, is it better to remove my current EE profile and create a new one with the new NOC code?

Thanks

Aug 25, 2021
Seems like you missed the IRCC announcement mail about the changes in settlement fund. As per my understanding NOI will be sent to the specific EE Profile that you have created. Since your EE Profile is expired, I am afraid that you cannot proceed with the current NOI that you have. It is better that you write to AINP and ask them how to proceed with this situation. Let us hope that they will provide you with clear path forward.

Meanwhile do you mind providing us EE Profile creation date, CRS Score, NOC code & Alberta NOI receipt date

Thank you for your suggestion...

I have already emailed they about my situation but I did not receive any reply. its been 15 days but still I am wating for the reply.

my CRS 315
NOC 3212
EE created 11-dec-2020
NOI date 11-aug-2021

Reactions: Nik_P and Hafiz_596

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Thank you for your suggestion...

I have already emailed they about my situation but I did not receive any reply. its been 15 days but still I am wating for the reply.

my CRS 315
NOC 3212
EE created 11-dec-2020
NOI date 11-aug-2021
If that is the situation, I would advise to quickly create a new profile and wait for next NOI from Alberta. As with your current NOI you may not be able to proceed since your EE profile has expired.

Aug 6, 2021
Can any outlander with no job offer can confirm if they have received noi for noc code 2171 so far? Coz wanted to know whether alberta is considering this noc code or not in the recent draws

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Quick question. Does the Processing Status change to Processing immediately after submission in AINP Portal?

Mine still says Submitted even after 3 days.

Festus86

Jan 23, 2021
Hi everyone. Its been 3 days since i replied the NOI i received but yet to get a response with the link to apply and i heard they send link within 24hrs. should i resend the email?

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
EE profile - January 2021
NOI - February 10, 2021
Submitted to AINP portal - March 1, 2021
Waiting
Inland
Hi, I want to ask what does NOI mean? And what is AINP? I want to apply to stay in alberta as well. Thank you!

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
You can't apply.
You will be selected by them.

Did you choose Alberta when filling out the application for express entry?
If I choose more provinces, for example alberta, ontario, and BC when I enter the pool, do I get the chance to be invited by Alberta?

Sonn

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello my friends

I have a question and I would be pleased if you kindly answer it.

I am going to change my NOC to a different one. Do you think for receiving AINP NOI, is it better to remove my current EE profile and create a new one with the new NOC code?

Thanks
Can any outlander with no job offer can confirm if they have received noi for noc code 2171 so far? Coz wanted to know whether alberta is considering this noc code or not in the recent draws
Nobody has got as far my calculation,,,,this nOC code has been given by Ontario commonly......Even though its shown in High demand list for Alberta....not many people are receiving the same...

D

Deleted member 1050918

My current 'processing status' is 'information requested'

Does it mean they emailed my employer or sent an email to me?

The reason am asking is because as per "AINP helpful hints for the AINP Portal" handbook, 'Information requested' means...

"an email has been sent to you requesting information to assess your application. Check you email inbox for details on the request for information"

However, I didn't receive an email in my inbox...

Can somebody please advise. :rolleyes:

NOI accepted : August 24 2021
File submitted: September 3 2021
Information requested as Processing Status: September 8 2021

(I am a complete outlander, no job offer no relatives in Canada )

Same happened to me. Nothing came in my email but processing status turned from assigned for assessment to information requested. Looks like processing status turns to information requested when they contact your employer for reference validation. Nothing to worry about.

T_J

Feb 19, 2021
Dear All,
Did anyone received NOI from Alberta with NOC 1225 (Outland) or any one knows this NOC is in demand as i have brother in Alberta.