+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
here is the email my previous employer received from AINP. Sorry for late response.

My name is ****** and I am a Program Officer with the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). In order to meet the criteria under our program, we need to confirm the employment for ****** as a ***** with ********.

Could you please provide the following information via e-mail by ********?

1. Confirmation of the employment/position:

2. Date of hire:

3. Period of employment:

4. Job title(s) with dates:

5. Tenure (full time/part time/casual/term):

6. Hours worked per week:

7. Work days:

8. Job duties:

9. Annual income:

Thank you.
How did you know when the email was received, were you cc'ed in the email or your employer told u?

LKtoCanada

Sep 8, 2021
Hey everyone

I have two questions
1. I want to know if we have to upload our secondary (high school) education certificates when applying for AINP or if the degree and diploma is enough.
2. If I don't have one certificate, is it okay for me to upload the transcript?

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hey everyone

I have two questions
1. I want to know if we have to upload our secondary (high school) education certificates when applying for AINP or if the degree and diploma is enough.
2. If I don't have one certificate, is it okay for me to upload the transcript?
1. I haven't submitted my application yet, but I don't suppose not submitting your high school certificate will count against you if you have a university diploma.

2. It sounds like you have multiple degrees. If you have the diploma/certificate for your highest degree, I reckon you'd be ok. Even if that's not the case, as long as the transcript states that you satisfied the requirements of the course and were awarded the degree diploma, you should be good.

Reactions: LKtoCanada

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
My current 'processing status' is 'information requested'

Does it mean they emailed my employer or sent an email to me?

The reason am asking is because as per "AINP helpful hints for the AINP Portal" handbook, 'Information requested' means...

"an email has been sent to you requesting information to assess your application. Check you email inbox for details on the request for information"

However, I didn't receive an email in my inbox...

Can somebody please advise. :rolleyes:

NOI accepted : August 24 2021
File submitted: September 3 2021
Information requested as Processing Status: September 8 2021

(I am a complete outlander, no job offer no relatives in Canada )

D

Deleted member 1050918

My current 'processing status' is 'information requested'

Does it mean they emailed my employer or sent an email to me?

The reason am asking is because as per "AINP helpful hints for the AINP Portal" handbook, 'Information requested' means...

"an email has been sent to you requesting information to assess your application. Check you email inbox for details on the request for information"

However, I didn't receive an email in my inbox...

Can somebody please advise. :rolleyes:

NOI accepted : August 24 2021
File submitted: September 3 2021
Information requested as Processing Status: September 8 2021

(I am a complete outlander, no job offer no relatives in Canada )

I'd contact AINP and ask them: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply.aspx Go to the bottom of the page to find the contact link. Don't mention your employer; just say your page says information requested but you haven't received anything in your email address.

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have received an NOI from Alberta and have a decent (475) CRS. My NOC is 2132 (Mechanical Engineer). I have replied to them and confirmed the NOI and have received an automatically generated reply regarding recieving of my email couple of days back. My question is how long will it take to get the application link for uploading documents ?

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Sharing an update
NOC :- 2132
NOI recieved:- 30th August
NOI accepted:- 7th September
Recieved on same day
Email regarding link :- 9th September
Please tell me the documents apart from the mentioned docs
1. ECA result
2. IELTS result
3. PASSPORT COPY
4. JOB REFERENCE LETTER
Can anyone share a reference letter indicating the information that needs to be mentioned ?? Any other documents apart from the aforementioned ones?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Sharing an update
Recieved on same day
1. ECA result
2. IELTS result
3. PASSPORT COPY
4. JOB REFERENCE LETTER
Can anyone share a reference letter indicating the information that needs to be mentioned ?? Any other documents apart from the aforementioned ones?
You have a personalized document checklist in your portal but also use this: https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/lbr-ainp-express-entry-stream.pdf

Nik_P

Aug 3, 2021
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-02-2021
I have received an NOI from Alberta and have a decent (475) CRS. My NOC is 2132 (Mechanical Engineer). I have replied to them and confirmed the NOI and have received an automatically generated reply regarding recieving of my email couple of days back. My question is how long will it take to get the application link for uploading documents ?
Congrats Mohit.
Do you mind sharing your complete timeline ?
I have the same NOC, but low CRS 387.

rishi9112

Sep 5, 2021
Hello Guys,

I received NOI from Alberta few days back, my NOC code is 2132. In my current Organization i have held total 3 titles, but my organization is only agreeing to give letter for the latest one with complete duration. How should i procedd

rishi9112

Sep 5, 2021
Sharing an update
Recieved on same day
1. ECA result
2. IELTS result
3. PASSPORT COPY
4. JOB REFERENCE LETTER
How are you going about the License requirement

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
here is the email my previous employer received from AINP. Sorry for late response.

My name is ****** and I am a Program Officer with the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). In order to meet the criteria under our program, we need to confirm the employment for ****** as a ***** with ********.

Could you please provide the following information via e-mail by ********?

1. Confirmation of the employment/position:

2. Date of hire:

3. Period of employment:

4. Job title(s) with dates:

5. Tenure (full time/part time/casual/term):

6. Hours worked per week:

7. Work days:

8. Job duties:

9. Annual income:

Thank you.
can you share with us their email ID?

Aug 25, 2021
hello everyone,

I have received NOI from Alberta through Express Entry. the problem is now my express entry got expired due to funds insufficient. So what should I do?? Should I submit my application with expired Express Entry number OR new EE number??

Reactions: Hafiz_596

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
hello everyone,

I have received NOI from Alberta through Express Entry. the problem is now my express entry got expired due to funds insufficient. So what should I do?? Should I submit my application with expired Express Entry number OR new EE number??
What do you mean your Express Entry expired due to insufficient funds? Do you already have an ongoing application (meaning, you are past the ITA stage) under the FSW EE program?