+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

RM777

Aug 25, 2021
NOC Code......
Response from Alberta Immigration and Labour services.

The AINP will consider individuals who do not have registration/licensing/certification in Alberta. Although not a requirement, demonstrating they have started the process can be beneficial. It is expected that once an individual arrives in Alberta they will complete the registration/licensing/certification needed for their occupation.

Internationally trained engineers that want to use a professional designation in Alberta must be licensed as a Foreign Licensee (Engineering) by the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA). APEGA is the body that has the authority and responsibility to regulate the practice of engineering in Alberta.

Please visit the Alberta Learning Information Service website for information regarding occupational profiles in Alberta. This includes information on educational requirements, wages, employment & advancement, and certification requirements.

RM777

Aug 25, 2021
NOC Code......
Hello,

I am new here and only signed up because I am so confused as to what is going on. I have tried contacting AINP through phone but I have only received an automated response. People used to be able to speak directly to a representative but I guess that's changed. I have tried calling CIC who told me to fill out a web form and send to them, I did but again, no response.

The issue itself is this, about two weeks ago, I created an Alberta Digital ID which I then used to sign in to the AINP portal, at the time, everything was fine, I started to fill out the application however, I had to stop because I had another task I needed to do so I saved it and closed it. The following day, I went through the exact same channels, signing into the AINP portal using my Alberta Digital ID details but then I got this message:

• The user name "a97bae4ad4e1e4e457fc1f6f4ad88d958e67fbfa18063bc5aa8e8e83f404f" is already taken.
  • The email "yulo@yahoo.com" is already taken.
Email:
Provide an email address to complete the external account registration.

I tried adding a different or new address into the email bar and yet the same message came up, only this time, the initial email in the above message was replaced with the new email that I had just put into the email bar!

I am at a loss for words right now because I don't know what's going on and there's no one at AINP or even CIC that can give me some proper insight into this issue!

Is it a technical issue?! Is it that I can't apply right now because intake is full or because it's the end of the month?! I don't know what's going on and I need answers so any help would be useful please!
Hi,
Email directly to the AINP portal team. They are very responsive and will guide you further.
Thanks

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Here is my timeline.

NOC: 2133
Job Offer: No
Connection: No
NOI: August 25, 2021
Accepted Same Day
Got Reply the next day with a link to the portal
Application Submitted August 27, 2021
Assigned for Assessment: August 30, 2021
Information Request (To Employer for hours of work, payment proofs, job offer validity, duration I am working): Sept 1, 2021
Nomination issued: September 2, 2021

The process was really quick for me, Although I missed the 1 Sept PNP draw. Wish all of you best of luck.

Thanks

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Here is my timeline.

Accepted Same Day
Information Request (To Employer for hours of work, payment proofs, job offer validity, duration I am working): Sept 1, 2021

The process was really quick for me, Although I missed the 1 Sept PNP draw. Wish all of you best of luck.

Thanks
wow...that's lightning fast..Congrats!!!

Will you please tell what your employer submitted in regards to payment/salary proof ?

Last edited:

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi - can anybody tell me is Alberta noc 1221 in demand for Outlander ?
No one can be so sure! I am also waiting with 1221. Seeing the trend, they've mostly picked Engineers and health workers in recent draws.

What's your CRS ?

Jaskaranbedi21

May 1, 2019
Please he
Here is my timeline.

Accepted Same Day

Thanks
please help.
As 2133 is regulated, uploading license is mandatory, but I do not have the licenses or any letter.
What to do??
Kindly respond ASAP. Thanks.

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone,
For the NOC 2131 - Civil engineer, do we need a NOC from APEGA whilst applying for AINP?
As per official documents in the portal, civil engineering is a regulated profession in the province of Alberta.

Any guidance on this front is most welcomed.
I have the same question. Can anybody answer.
"For the NOC 2131 - Civil engineer, do we need a NOC from APEGA whilst applying for AINP?
As per official documents in the portal, civil engineering is a regulated profession in the province of Alberta. "

RM777

Aug 25, 2021
NOC Code......
Please he

please help.
As 2133 is regulated, uploading license is mandatory, but I do not have the licenses or any letter.
What to do??
Kindly respond ASAP. Thanks.
Hi Jaskaran,
Congrats on the invite!

Email response from Alberta Immigration and Labour services on the same query.

The AINP will consider individuals who do not have registration/licensing/certification in Alberta. Although not a requirement, demonstrating they have started the process can be beneficial. It is expected that once an individual arrives in Alberta they will complete the registration/licensing/certification needed for their occupation.

Internationally trained engineers that want to use a professional designation in Alberta must be licensed as a Foreign Licensee (Engineering) by the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA). APEGA is the body that has the authority and responsibility to regulate the practice of engineering in Alberta.

Please visit the Alberta Learning Information Service website for information regarding occupational profiles in Alberta. This includes information on educational requirements, wages, employment & advancement, and certification requirements.

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hey everyone. I am brand new to the forum. I created my EE profile in July and got a message two days ago that Alberta is interested in nominating me.

Although it's not my first choice (I'd rather live in Ontario), I wonder if it would be unwise to let this opportunity go especially because IRCC is not conducting any draws for FSW applicants right now.

I'd love some guidance on the following:

- My primary NOC field is Mechanical Engineering, but I do not plan to work as an engineer after graduating from the MBA program I am currently in. Am I obligated to work in the field of my primary NOC if I accept Alberta's NOI?
- I'm trying to understand if I need to maintain a minimum residency term in Alberta before moving to another province. I couldn't find much information on this online.
- My understanding is that I have two weeks to reply to the NOI before it expires. Is that correct?
- How long does the PNP process take, on average? I realize there are tons of variables at play, but assuming a "normal" pace of progression, is it realistic to expect landing in Canada by the end of the year if I accept the NOI today?

Thank you.

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
Here is my timeline.

Accepted Same Day

Thanks
Congratulation!!
Please advise whether you have APEGA license?
If not, can you please clearly mention what documents did you attach under the 'License' section in AINP portal?

UAEtoCanada

Aug 25, 2021
Here is my timeline.

Accepted Same Day

Thanks
Are you outside Canada?

Gur24

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Here is my timeline.

Accepted Same Day

Thanks
What is your CRS score?