+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Gur24

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi i have created my EE profile on 11 August 2021.
NOC : 4165
CRS: 405
Job offer : None
When can I expect NOI? Any timelines ?

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Hello friends,

My brother just received an NOI request at his CIC profile and he sent his email out today. Can anyone here please share the list of documents that are to be submitted to AINP portal later so that we are prepared beforehand? I did check the list of documents on AINP web link but looks like its a "general" list of documents. I'm not sure if the documents to be submitted are same as documents which are submitted for EE application.

Would really appreciate if somebody can share.

Thanks,

Shaheer

RM777

Aug 25, 2021
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

My brother just received an NOI request at his CIC profile and he sent his email out today. Can anyone here please share the list of documents that are to be submitted to AINP portal later so that we are prepared beforehand? I did check the list of documents on AINP web link but looks like its a "general" list of documents. I'm not sure if the documents to be submitted are same as documents which are submitted for EE application.

Would really appreciate if somebody can share.

Thanks,

Shaheer
Hi Shaheer, congratulations!
Can you please share his NOC, EE profile creation date, NOI receipt date, Outlander/Inland, Job offer, siblings in Canada status so others can gauge a timeline of the process?

Regarding the documentation list, the portal will provide you based on your answers while filling up the form. But, no other documents are asked beyond the list which AINP website has provided. So start preparing all the relevant ones. The checklist is very comprehensive and easy to understanding.

Reactions: shaheersinn

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Hi Shaheer, congratulations!
Can you please share his NOC, EE profile creation date, NOI receipt date, Outlander/Inland, Job offer, siblings in Canada status so others can gauge a timeline of the process?

Regarding the documentation list, the portal will provide you based on your answers while filling up the form. But, no other documents are asked beyond the list which AINP website has provided. So start preparing all the relevant ones. The checklist is very comprehensive and easy to understanding.
Thanks so much for such a quick response man. Sure I can share the details. So I presume the checklist is customized based on the skills, NOC and type of AINP stream right?

Here are the details:

NOC: 2133
EE profile creation date: December 24th, 2020.
NOI receipt date: August 31st, 2021.
Outlander/Inland: Outlander.
Job offer: None.
Siblings in Canada : 1 brother. Me. :)

Jwgirl

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks so much for such a quick response man. Sure I can share the details. So I presume the checklist is customized based on the skills, NOC and type of AINP stream right?

Here are the details:

Just click here to download the checklist.

https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/lbr-ainp-express-entry-stream.pdf

Reactions: shaheersinn

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018

Here are the details:

you're in Alberta? and what was his CRS?

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug

SnowyTropics

Aug 31, 2021
Hello,

I am new here and only signed up because I am so confused as to what is going on. I have tried contacting AINP through phone but I have only received an automated response. People used to be able to speak directly to a representative but I guess that's changed. I have tried calling CIC who told me to fill out a web form and send to them, I did but again, no response.

The issue itself is this, about two weeks ago, I created an Alberta Digital ID which I then used to sign in to the AINP portal, at the time, everything was fine, I started to fill out the application however, I had to stop because I had another task I needed to do so I saved it and closed it. The following day, I went through the exact same channels, signing into the AINP portal using my Alberta Digital ID details but then I got this message:

• The user name "a97bae4ad4e1e4e457fc1f6f4ad88d958e67fbfa18063bc5aa8e8e83f404f" is already taken.
  • The email "yulo@yahoo.com" is already taken.
Email:
Provide an email address to complete the external account registration.

I tried adding a different or new address into the email bar and yet the same message came up, only this time, the initial email in the above message was replaced with the new email that I had just put into the email bar!

I am at a loss for words right now because I don't know what's going on and there's no one at AINP or even CIC that can give me some proper insight into this issue!

Is it a technical issue?! Is it that I can't apply right now because intake is full or because it's the end of the month?! I don't know what's going on and I need answers so any help would be useful please!

Jaskaranbedi21

May 1, 2019

Here are the details:

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Dear All, could anyone tell me HR assistant comes under which NOC 1121 or 1223. I am bit confused.

RM777

Aug 25, 2021
NOC Code......
Imp. update regarding regulated engineering professions in Alberta

If you are applying for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), and you have engineering credentials and are working in an occupation under National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2131, 2132, 2133, 2134, 2141, 2143, 2144, or 2145, you require a Letter of No Objection from APEGA to submit with your AINP Application.

The Government of Alberta's engineering occupations criteria provides the full list of AINP occupations.

If you are working in an occupation under NOC 2231, 2232, 2241 or 2253, you do not require a Letter of No Objection from APEGA.

https://www.apega.ca/members/letter-of-no-objection

Reactions: qsrahman
D

Deleted member 1050918

Imp. update regarding regulated engineering professions in Alberta

If you are applying for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), and you have engineering credentials and are working in an occupation under National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2131, 2132, 2133, 2134, 2141, 2143, 2144, or 2145, you require a Letter of No Objection from APEGA to submit with your AINP Application.

The Government of Alberta's engineering occupations criteria provides the full list of AINP occupations.

If you are working in an occupation under NOC 2231, 2232, 2241 or 2253, you do not require a Letter of No Objection from APEGA.

https://www.apega.ca/members/letter-of-no-objection
Is this already effective or a new regulation which is yet to be released?