+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hello guys,
I received NOI from Alberta on 24th August. and I submitted documents on the 27th.
NOC: 2133
CRS :488
Category: FSW(outlander)
I have seen here people talking about uploading bank statements for the past 6 months. But I didn't have such a requirement in the document checklist. Was it necessary to be uploaded along with other documents? kindly inform me.
Thanks in advance.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hello guys,
I received NOI from Alberta on 24th August. and I submitted documents on the 27th.
I have seen here people talking about uploading bank statements for the past 6 months. But I didn't have such a requirement in the document checklist. Was it necessary to be uploaded along with other documents? kindly inform me.
Thanks in advance.
Congrats ! While applying for AINP you may not need to submit the bank documents - please check thoroughly the document requirement list for AINP. Alberta Express Entry Stream Document Checklist . You will be required to submit the bank statements as proof of funds when you receive a ITA from the Federal government. Hope this helps.

May I check your Express Entry profile creation date? Do you have a job offer?

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Congrats ! While applying for AINP you may not need to submit the bank documents - please check thoroughly the document requirement list for AINP. Alberta Express Entry Stream Document Checklist . You will be required to submit the bank statements as proof of funds when you receive a ITA from the Federal government. Hope this helps.

May I check your Express Entry profile creation date? Do you have a job offer?
No, I dont have a job offer, I created EE profile on June 30th.

Can I ask how long EE-AINP process is taking these days on average?

RM777

Aug 25, 2021
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone, There was a small mistake with regards to NOC here. I have corrected it

Date of EE profile creation - 20th Aug
AINP NOI recd. - 23rd Aug
CRS - 476
NOC - 2131 (Not 1311 - Sorry for the confusion)
Outlander, no sibling, no job
NOI acceptance - 25th Aug
Link to AINP recd. - 27th Aug

Reactions: Bomzzy and Raulf

RM777

Aug 25, 2021
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
For the NOC 2131 - Civil engineer, do we need a NOC from APEGA whilst applying for AINP?
As per official documents in the portal, civil engineering is a regulated profession in the province of Alberta.

Any guidance on this front is most welcomed.

Bay25

Aug 19, 2021
Hello
For preferred provinces, I have selected Alberta, BC ,ON and "all provinces " as well
Is that ok ? Will it affect my profile in any way?
I have crs 401 and my SIL resides in ON
What chances With this crs ?

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
Alhamdulliah i got nomination.

Here is my timeline.

NOC: 2175
Job Offer: Yes
NOI: July 27, 2021
Accepted Same Day
Got Reply in 2 days with a link to the portal
Application Submitted August 2, 2021
Assigned for Assessment: August 16, 2021
Information Request (To Employer for hours of work, payment proofs, job offer validity, duration i am working): August 19, 2021
Information Request (To me, officer asked for the bank statement of last six months) August 23, 2021
Nomination issued: August 26, 2021

Wish all of you best of luck.

Thanks
Congrats

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
Alhamdulliah i got nomination.

Here is my timeline.

NOC: 2175
Job Offer: Yes
NOI: July 27, 2021
Accepted Same Day
Got Reply in 2 days with a link to the portal
Application Submitted August 2, 2021
Assigned for Assessment: August 16, 2021
Information Request (To Employer for hours of work, payment proofs, job offer validity, duration i am working): August 19, 2021
Information Request (To me, officer asked for the bank statement of last six months) August 23, 2021
Nomination issued: August 26, 2021

Wish all of you best of luck.

Thanks
have you had any job offer from Alberta ? If yes then did they send any verification email to your Alberta employer who gave you job offer?

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
Hello guys,
Thanks in advance.
No its not important until they specifically ask for it during assessment of your file.